Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153038 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2016
favex:
@just2endowed ; I got same message about my royalty payment and mine was from US store.

I thought I haven't made any sales all along but was really surprised with the message.

All thanks to crazymommy and more $$$ to us!
well if you check the mail sent to you by amazon you will see where they stated the payment date on the message,check below the message you will see it..so that means it is from that date till the end of this month that you should expect payment on your payoneer account or whatever payment method you used...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2016
just2endowed:
After registering and collecting my payoner card and uploading my photobook about 4 to 5 month ago. I got an alert from Amazon Kindle publisher through my email that I be credited for royalty on one of my photo book that was bought from UK in next 2 to 5 business working days.

Crazymummy I followed u with keen interest and follow all ur instructions and now my first alert on the way, I hope am good.

well if you check the mail sent to you by amazon you will see where they stated the payment date on the message,check below the message you will see it..so that means it is from that date till the end of this month that you should expect payment on your payoneer account or whatever payment method you used...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:08am On Oct 22, 2016
neoG:
Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently. Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.
you are derailing my thread
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Amadivenatius:
I am so excited today as i have received a royalty payment notification from KDP. At last people are now buying my book. Thank you crazemummy, this is for real.
before nko,you thought it was not for real..your aim now should be how to be publishing interesting books that people will buy,the more books published the more money..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:11am On Oct 22, 2016
shakol91:
were you able to collect the payoneer card? If yes,was it during the time duration or wasn't has scheduled to arrive Nigeria.. Pls help me with the info,because I can't follow the advice the postman gave me. Imagine him telling me to visit the post office everyday to check for it
focus on earning money into your payoneer card first,when you start earning money you can then order for expedite shipping of your card through dhl which will be delivered within four days very fast and will not need to stress yourself...and you might still get the card delivered by the postman later..do not let that stop you from beginning any online business you want to do...it is the naija postal system that do cause the delay in delivery of the card..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2016
crazymommy:
focus on earning money into your payoneer card first,when you start earning money you can then order for expedite shipping of your card through dhl which will be delivered within four days very fast and will not need to stress yourself...and you might still get the card delivered by the postman later..do not let that stop you from beginning any online business you want to do...it is the naija postal system that do cause the delay in delivery of the card..
Thank God you're back.. I uploaded 3 photobooks same day under photography with minimum of 50 photos in each book. I've not sold a copy since last month (pls what's the secret to make it selling). I tried to make it available on createsapce but I had issue with cover design. Because the initial covers I designed was rejected. I'm really confused and frustrated now
Re: How to make money with pictures... by just2endowed: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
crazymommy:

Yes crazymommy, it's payoneer that was uses for kdp.

Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Amadivenatius: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
crazymommy:
before nko,you thought it was not for real..your aim now should be how to be publishing interesting books that people will buy,the more books published the more money..
Yes I had already started work on my second book on the month of August and it's almost ready. Thank you again Crazymummy.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by dellsystems: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Crazymommy thank you for the great job you are doing. I wish to be part of this biz but I don't have a good camera phone yet. I will be getting one soon and plead that you will be available to answer my questions and guide me through the whole setup process. Once again, thank you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
dellsystems:

Crazymommy thank you for the great job you are doing. I wish to be part of this biz but I don't have a good camera phone yet. I will be getting one soon and plead that you will be available to answer my questions and guide me through the whole setup process. Once again, thank you.
alright
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bidexmedia(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please, contact me for radio jingles, personal paid announcement, program airtime, email marketing, bulk sms, blogging, etc,

Abidemi Adekitan

Client Service Executive

Inspiration 92.3 FM, Lagos

Mobile - 08069073333, 07064642210

Email - adekitanabidemi@ifm923.com

Website - www.bsms.com.ng

BBM pin - 7b8006db

Whatsapp - 09051140478

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
crazymommy:
alright
pls reply my last post
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Gidson05(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2016
pls payoneer is not among payment options on shutterstock. what do they mean by cheque mail? thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sunboy(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Still buying payoneer funds and fiverr withdrawlas
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:10am On Oct 27, 2016
shakol91:
Thank God you're back.. I uploaded 3 photobooks same day under photography with minimum of 50 photos in each book. I've not sold a copy since last month (pls what's the secret to make it selling). I tried to make it available on createsapce but I had issue with cover design. Because the initial covers I designed was rejected. I'm really confused and frustrated now
did they state the reason why your cover was rejected??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 2:27am On Oct 27, 2016
crazymommy:
did they state the reason why your cover was rejected??
no. It was just loading the cover for several minutes so I had to abort the process since it wasn't successful.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:29am On Oct 27, 2016
shakol91:
no. It was just loading the cover for several minutes so I had to abort the process since it wasn't successful.
maybe it was due to your internet speed..keep trying...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 2:43am On Oct 27, 2016
crazymommy:
maybe it was due to your internet speed..keep trying...
I don't think it's as a result of that..because every other things were faster even when I uploaded the pictures saved as Ms word until I got to where I wanted to upload the cover. Some had advised me to designed another cover in pdf format before it can be uploaded on creatsapace
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:40am On Oct 27, 2016
shakol91:
I don't think it's as a result of that..because every other things were faster even when I uploaded the pictures saved as Ms word until I got to where I wanted to upload the cover. Some had advised me to designed another cover in pdf format before it can be uploaded on creatsapace
Then do that.....

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by frankodozi: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2016
i received my payoneer card yesterday at my door step
Re: How to make money with pictures... by frankodozi: 4:53am On Oct 27, 2016
thanks to you crazymommy am really greatfull, i really want to know more on how to publish my own photo book and earn with my payoneer master card, i have already registered at kdp amazon but dont know how to create and publish the photo book, i already have over 50 pictures to start with
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Chromedome(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2016
shakol91:

Hi @shakol91

If you need professionally designed ebook/kindle cover. If offer this service. Contact on my signature. Thank you.

@Crazzymommy

Your simply an entrepreneur queen. More grease.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by go4success(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2016
thanks for the info. Ive sent u a pm.
daclemx:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/MqmUdpqqfPtpeF_TfT_yMxij2Hf_r7DIQ9_iyfG9tYathrkoI6Z-qp2Cf58NfrUUTR_8tm2bH3rY_3s9xD26aw2

you can register to payoneer through this link. Contact me on how to get your mastercard. It is totally free. But please note, the mastercard will be sent directly to you, I will only guide you on how to get it without it getting lost and i do not need moneyf rom you. Just want to help my brothers in the hustle................
Re: How to make money with pictures... by scory(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Pls Help!

I just published my book on amazon few days ago. is showing me 36 pages. Which royalty should I should and at least how much can I price the book.

Thank you.....waiting for your help
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Amadivenatius:
I am so excited today as i have received a royalty payment notification from KDP. At last people are now buying my book. Thank you crazemummy, this is for real.
pls, hw does one get notified?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by silvoice(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
I am here to help all those who need Professional photo book cover designer for direct upload to KDP and createspace. I have also been publishing fiction(novel) on amazon,
Feel free to contact me on frankforlife2013@gmail.com. My fee is very affordable.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lemme fara bale and read the whole thing first. Tnx @crazymummy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Greatdesi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

thanks for this info..i have been following this topic without commenting
but i missed it somwhere...
i when to register through www.amazon.com without adding the kdp u mentioned
pls is it different.?
. Kdp, aws, merch, etc are just subdomains of amazon, so use the same login details.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gud evening to u all,and welcome to all the new readers of this thread,you can register for your payoneer card via my link and get ur reg bonus, thanks all and feel free to ask me any questions whatsoever ever regarding ur registration..

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0S4kXz-X6KEFOsiDkRCx8FN-P3gAsWwTUZKAa7j-xp0WTrMar4Nh8klYEL2pgN52NoiRCggFqatkbYLtY7rmRg2
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Harbigail:
Lemme fara bale and read the whole thing first. Tnx @crazymummy
gud day,ur signature, they don't pay,if ur interested in a referral biz dah pays ...check out my signature ,tested and trusted.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Greatdesi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
CosmicJames:
For the purpose of this thread, I will share it. But I'm afraid everybody will not get it - its not free.

After setting up all the necessary accounts, the next thing is to get pictures and start publishing. With this software, you will never run out of pictures. You don't need to worry about picture quality as the pictures you get remain in their original state - no editing except you just want to add your thing to the pic. No coppyright issue as you will completely bypass it and owned the image.
Note that it is not automated, it is a manual process. You will actually do it yourself (DIY)
It works with your laptop/desktop. Not available on mobile phone.
what is the name of the software?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by solomonjesus: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good one brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.