Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153235 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Someone delivered it to me at my door step
Make sure you use your city poster code. E.g if your are in Osun state now, you can use osogbo or ife poster code, then your street/home address
djlaqua91:

Hello bro, how did you get the card? @ the post office, or someone delivered it directly to you?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Still waiting for your reply
Pls you can send me the picture sample at Femcesc@gmail.com thanks.
crazymommy:
i mean when uploading the book on kdp
Amazon they will ask you to select the categories under which you want to sell your book e.g romance,relgion,self help,non-fiction...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
i mean when uploading the book on kdp
Amazon they will ask you to select the categories under which you want to sell your book e.g romance,relgion,self help,non-fiction...
I remembered I click a particular section which took me to photography where I uploaded the books. I had a Nairlander (from this thread) guiding me then. If there is a way to review and readjust the photo-books to attract sales,Pls help me with the procedures. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
I got my payoneer master card before the estimated date, so if you provides accurate information you will get your card very quick.......
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
shakol91:
I remembered I click a particular section which took me to photography where I uploaded the books. I had a Nairlander (from this thread) guiding me then. If there is a way to review and readjust the photo-books to attract sales,Pls help me with the procedures. Thanks
the thing is on the page when you are trying to give your book a name,on that same page you will see where they will ask you for categories so you just have to pick the category u want
Re: How to make money with pictures... by djlaqua91(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Femcesc07:
Make sure you use your city poster code. E.g if your are in Osun state now, you can use osogbo or ife poster code, then your street/home address

okay thanks, i actually used Nipost HQ in my state as my mailing address. does it mean when it comes i have to get it from there? or Nipost will send a guy like they did yours?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by djlaqua91(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Femcesc07:

okay bro, I used the Nipost HQ abuja as my mailing address, will i have to get it personally from there or will they send someone to deliver it to my home like yours.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
the thing is on the page when you are trying to give your book a name,on that same page you will see where they will ask you for categories so you just have to pick the category u want
thanks for your reply. Pls which category should be picked when uploading a photo-book. I mean the category that will gives the photo-book better view and sales
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
djlaqua91:

okay bro, I used the Nipost HQ abuja as my mailing address, will i have to get it personally from there or will they send someone to deliver it to my home like yours.
best thing is to visit nipost address to collect your stuff. You can as well famz someone there by giving him/her your contact number to reach you when the card arrives,so that you won't be wasting money going there to constantly check. Secondly,You can visit the post office few days or a week after you card has arrived.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by djlaqua91(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
shakol91:
best thing is to visit nipost address to collect your stuff. You can as well famz someone there by giving him/her your contact number to reach you when the card arrives,so that you won't be wasting money going there to constantly check. Secondly,You can visit the post office few days or a week after you card has arrived.

Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2016
djlaqua91:

nipost HQ that should be Garki, you should check area1.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2016
shakol91:
guider! She must be a heroine. But wait does she do mavrodi thingy? If no den she be a student teacher.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by djlaqua91(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
nipost HQ that should be Garki, you should check area1.

Thought it was Area 11?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
demo4ril97:
guider! She must be a heroine. But wait does she do mavrodi thingy? If no den she be a student teacher.
I pity you gringrin.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by uncleshege(m): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2016
frankodozi:
TESTIMONY TIME !!!!!
i want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions towards this tread, most especially to CRAZY-MUMMY for introducing such a life time residual income opportunity.
i started following this tread three months ago by registering with payoneer as a start up process in other to have a legit US bank account, but after registering, i also opened my KDP AMAZON account for publishing, but after registering i didn't published any book because i was SKEPTICAL about the whole process UNTIL 4 weeks later when had a knock on my door step on the delivery of my PAYONEER ATM MASTER-CARD
I was so happy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i was motivated by the card which i went back to research more on how to publish my PHOTOBOOK
then i registered my payoneer with my AMAZON account, then i started publishing my photobook and also wrote some E-books in addition to it.The total number of books i have live on AMAZON was 5 but there was no sales for about 8 days then i did some free promotions on my books.
UNTIL I GOT MY FIRST SALES on one of my photobook shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i was motivated again then i increased my books in total number of 12 which i started earning UP TO 1.35$ EVERY DAY plus my monthly KDP read
ITs AMAZING!!! emerging i have have up to 100 successful published books with approximately 10$ daily earnings, thats about 300 DOLLARS monthly Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
plus the monthly KDP page read and lending thats APPROXIMATELY 350 DOLLARS monthly
CALCULATIONS 350*340 per dollar= Thats 119,000 Naira residual passive income,(life time salary) Its amazing!!!!!! its like being a landlord cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
for more info
Here is my contact 08051356359

Lol...na 4 where u dey sell ur dollars for #340 undecided Biko come and sell your dollars to me. Me I wee pay between #380 - #400 for ur dollars. I wee hit U up. Let's do business! grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CallmeLucy(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Contact me if you need to sell your payoneer bro, I'm offering #430/$ and instant funding as well.

Thanks

frankodozi:
TESTIMONY TIME !!!!!
i want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions towards this tread, most especially to CRAZY-MUMMY for introducing such a life time residual income opportunity.
i started following this tread three months ago by registering with payoneer as a start up process in other to have a legit US bank account, but after registering, i also opened my KDP AMAZON account for publishing, but after registering i didn't published any book because i was SKEPTICAL about the whole process UNTIL 4 weeks later when had a knock on my door step on the delivery of my PAYONEER ATM MASTER-CARD
I was so happy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i was motivated by the card which i went back to research more on how to publish my PHOTOBOOK
then i registered my payoneer with my AMAZON account, then i started publishing my photobook and also wrote some E-books in addition to it.The total number of books i have live on AMAZON was 5 but there was no sales for about 8 days then i did some free promotions on my books.
UNTIL I GOT MY FIRST SALES on one of my photobook shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i was motivated again then i increased my books in total number of 12 which i started earning UP TO 1.35$ EVERY DAY plus my monthly KDP read
ITs AMAZING!!! emerging i have have up to 100 successful published books with approximately 10$ daily earnings, thats about 300 DOLLARS monthly Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
plus the monthly KDP page read and lending thats APPROXIMATELY 350 DOLLARS monthly
CALCULATIONS 350*340 per dollar= Thats 119,000 Naira residual passive income,(life time salary) Its amazing!!!!!! its like being a landlord cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
for more info
Here is my contact 08051356359
Re: How to make money with pictures... by vintino(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
vintino:
I am back again $800 Payoneer funds needed

Instant funding. ...
430/1$

Whatsapp on
.escrow allowed. ....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by djlaqua91(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
crazymommy:
i pay the 30% too...when you make sales on amazon.com then you have to pay the 30% tax as a nigerian,but if the sales occur on amazon.co.uk or any other amazon websites aside from amazon.com then 30% will not be duducted...e.g for sales that occured on amazon.co.uk 30% will mot be deducted.

Crazymommy i got this email from Payoneer, does that mean that my card has been delivered to the post office?

"We noticed that you haven’t activated your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card yet, and wanted to make sure that you received it. If you haven’t received your card yet, please visit our Support Center for further assistance"

Help needed. Thank you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Julivas(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
I want to thank all the resource persons on this thread especially crazy mummy. Please i want to know whether this biz can be done using a phone? Thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by anigbogukelvin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pls Amazon is asking for ROUTING NUMBER. How can I get this one.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by edogho(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Hello crazymommy,
Thanks for this free meal. Inspiringly educating I must say.
Gone through the thread fro. start to finish but permit me to ask....
could you tell me pls abt how to garner more traffic? Seems I couldn't find the post where you talked about it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by clerkent(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
anigbogukelvin:
Pls Amazon is asking for ROUTING NUMBER. How can I get this one.
goto your payonner act on your homepage click on global payment every thing is there

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Ma Shaa Allaah. Thanks for this huge enlightenment Crazymummy. I took my time reading and followed the instructions on how to get started. I already did my Payonner registration yeterday, within 2 minutes my account details arrived and was told it already being shipped to arrive January or so. Did the KDP , Istock, Shutterstock & D2D. Still thinking on a unique and creative picture to post momentarily. I also take into consideration guidelines on how to promote my photo book. This information I got here is priceless honestly. I do appreciate. More importantly to succeed in this business, "Perseverance Overcomes every Difficulties". Abdullah Suleiman Sa'red from Kano. One love
Re: How to make money with pictures... by frankodozi: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks to you all for your contribution towards this tread especially to you CRAZYMOMMY,
@CRAZYMOMMY, i try to upload some pics on my shutterstock account but all the pic where disapproved and dey were above 6mb
i tried using CAMERA360 as you suggested still yet the they were disapproved
And also i cant see payoneer as there means of payment
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please crazymummy we need your insights about this
frankodozi:
Thanks to you all for your contribution towards this tread especially to you CRAZYMOMMY,
@CRAZYMOMMY, i try to upload some pics on my shutterstock account but all the pic where disapproved and dey were above 6mb
i tried using CAMERA360 as you suggested still yet the they were disapproved
And also i cant see payoneer as there means of payment
Re: How to make money with pictures... by emeths: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
The payoneer thing was really very easy,I received my card on time. thanks crazymummy.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 4:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Were you able to use the card on naija atm machines cos am finding it difficult to use
emeths:
The payoneer thing was really very easy,I received my card on time. thanks crazymummy.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Femcesc07:
Were you able to use the card on naija atm machines cos am finding it difficult to use

We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: How to make money with pictures... by spafu(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello All
For those Who maybe interested in safeguarding their money, my firm, Netcept Business Services, will be providing ESCROW services to sellers and exchangers for a little fee (#500 irrespective of the amount involved) borne equally by be the two parties in the transaction (that is, #250 each). Primarily, by this business undertaking as a firm, Netcept wants to safeguard and ensure hitch free business transactions on this platform where people earn money in foreign currency and need to exchange them, and many similar business engaged by Nigerians and by so doing, systematically cut out many scammers who are out there to swindle people off their hard earned money/monies.
You can contact us on the number on:
08036236401 (calls only) or
08055879117 (Whatsapp only)
email: netcept@gmail.com
Note: we don't interfere with negotiations between parties nor would we recommend a particular exchanger over another so as not to hurt our own business in the long run, whichever exchanger (seller) a seller (an exchanger) chooses to transact with is none of our business, as long as the two parties mutually agree to involve us in the transaction.

WHAT IS ESCROW?
An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given
transaction. It helps make transactions more
secure by keeping the payment in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.