Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. (854 Views)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2016
All my life I hate anything gambling to the extent that I dislike and don't associate with gamblers.
But as a lover of football who watch and predict matches very well I think I.m tempted to start playing betnaija.
My guy won N100,000 last week with just N100.
But what I.m very much afraid of is the addiction and the spirit behind gambling. I don't really know weather to start playing or not.
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
All my life I hate anything gambling to the extent that I dislike and don't associate with gamblers.
But as a lover of football who watch and predict matches very well I think I.m tempted to start playing betnaija.
But what I.m very much afraid of is the addiction and the spirit behind gambling. I don't really know weather to start playing or not.

If you are not a steady income earner, or large income earner, run from it...

I gamble for fun....

It doesn't hurt me when I lose...

Kudos...
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 26, 2016
A sure way to end up broke.
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by iamdurent(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Welcome to d betting team!
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
A sure way to end up broke.
thank you
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by MRBrownJ: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
so long as you stick to the golden rule of betting, then there is nothing wrong with that.....

NEVER BET MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.... even if/when betting for a match that a team "supposedly" cant lose (like a Brasil vs Mongolia, for example)
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by favourboy1(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2016
how many times will i warn u op, u later created a thread 4 dis rit?
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
if u ain't working, don't think about it
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by wilybebsy(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
If you ain't a salary earner and a broke ass dude, you better not
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by KingZeus(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

In the Romance section?

Really dude?
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Nobody: 12:18am On May 27, 2016
You have my blessing
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by MRBrownJ: 12:21am On May 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
If you ain't a salary earner and a broke ass dude, you better not

Zceesneh:
if u ain't working, don't think about it

arent unemployed guys the right people (with plenty of free time on their hands) to check the odds and place bets, while dreaming of getting the jackpot doing very little? many people think its easy to predict the outcome of matches, or the final score etc. you need to be an expert in that particular sport/field, check the latest news, have the right intuitions, and a bit of luck on your side too.

any novice can win once (beginner's luck), but it takes great skills to get paid more often than you lose!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Kiish(m): 1:58am On May 27, 2016
go and bet o.. waste your life. baba ijebu grin
Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Paradise163(f): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2016
You know the Bible isn't in support of that
Use your bible trained conscience
Don't loose guard

#peace

2 Likes

Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Paradise163:
You know the Bible isn't in support of that
Use your bible trained conscience
Don't loose guard

#peace
u Don talk am finish. Let's practice what we preach

1 Like

Re: I.m Tempted To Start Playing Football Bet. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2016
no betting company has ever gone bankrupt, it cud lead to addiction n losses

(1) (Reply)

Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf / Jane Was Jumping Up And Down On Top Of My Long Hard ... (pics) / Why Some Girls Live With A Guy On Campus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.