Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Knows Kulboy Please??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows Kulboy Please??? (9009 Views)

Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / Who Knows The English Name Of This Fruit? / Lanicky, Fynestboi And Kulboy Are Beginning To Annoy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 12:36am On May 28, 2016
TSOM:

The OP looks fragile and like someone who'd go suicidal when verbally/lexically assaulted.

That'd be coldblooded murder 'cause she can't defend herself. grin

I'd skip this please. Let's not destroy her self-esteem which is already seemingly low. smiley

Hehehe am not low but high pls.
Btw no one has destroy my self-esteem dey all gives me courage to alwayz fight to d finish line.

Thank you.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by refiner(f): 12:39am On May 28, 2016
....hnmmmmm

why too much hate!....

muva,seems you're yet to change!...grin..

pucelle....pls be truthful....have she in anyway,pour sand for your garri before?...no joy at all!...don't worry,tomorrow I'll open a thread for you as my crush!...then you'll crucify and bury me!undecided

optional1 abeg carry go joor!...develop a thick skin!..and then you're good to go!

you can never please everybody,

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 12:48am On May 28, 2016
gbens2000:
@op u ave done the right thing i really admire ur courage,they oda gals dieing inside them they cant swallow their pride and tell a guy they are crushing for him pls dontr mind the bashin.FYI,u are goodlooking i hope u contact him goodluck wink

Thank you, all d bashing gives me courage nd confident to alwayz speak out no matter wat d world may call me.

What is life without insults frm pple? What is life without haters? Even Jesus Christ has haters who am I not to have my own haters, everybody can never love you no matter how u try to show them love.

Imagin life without haters, guess life will b worthless to live on.
Psalm 23 is there in d Bible for haters cos wats d need of d word 'He prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemy' dat statement is for haters.

Thank u dear.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by MUVA(m): 12:51am On May 28, 2016
--
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by refiner(f): 12:57am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

What is this? Did you see me making salty remarks at her? A lot of people threw shades at her, why did you single out I and Pucelle?

Take my moniker down from your scriptings.
...undecided...nop I won't!

i just wanna say hi tho!

sweet dreams!smiley
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by MUVA(m): 1:05am On May 28, 2016
refiner:
...undecided...nop I won't!
i just wanna say hi tho!

sweet dreams!smiley

You could just say "Hi"

And not resort to false shows of sympathy. Edit my moniker out of that hogwash.

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by refiner(f): 1:09am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

You could just say "Hi"

And not resort to false shows of sympathy.
Edit my moniker out of that hogwash.
....I don't know what's eating you guys up!

is this not the same synzzu I know,or is this someone else?

I wrote that with a smile smiley....to show I was only jocking....but you just flared up unnecessarily....

I won't edit that post,since u can't take in a joke,then foggerit!

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by deskhal(m): 1:13am On May 28, 2016
Somehow this thread keeps popping up
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 1:16am On May 28, 2016
pucelle:

Bia flat yansh cheesy

my post have been there since morning,it took you almost 24 hours to respond right?

now go back to the idiot giving you and you toothpick finger moral to quote me,cox if I pounce on you ehn,you will commit suicide

That's how you small small girls start ashewo work,we are correcting you now,you are forming strong girl ..

quote me at your own peril undecided

Yea is 24hrs since u made ur comment nd i didnt reply reason is best know to me.

Correction my foot abeg look 4 some1 else who u will correct I dnt need ur corrections please.

What can you do if I may ask u? Reduce my size d more?, abi reduce my pride?. Nothing you do to me that will kill me, cos u not my God or my Lord, cos all u do is to give me strength upon strength.
So I say do ur worse am not scared of anyone born of a woman.

Full stop.!
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by MUVA(m): 1:19am On May 28, 2016
refiner:

....I don't know what's eating you guys up!

is this not the same synzzu I know,or is this someone else?

I wrote that with a smile smiley....to show I was only jocking....but you just flared up unnecessarily....

I won't edit that post,since u can't take in a joke,then foggerit!

When was I the Synzu you knew? Aside seeing you throw rude comments at people, I don't know you so quit it with the famzing.

I'm not interested in your jokes, its got nothing to do with you but I'm not just interested which is why I've gone out of my way to ask you twice to take down my moniker but since you wanna keep it, be my guest. Goodnight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by refiner(f): 1:33am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

When was I the Synzu you knew? Aside seeing you throw rude comments at people, I don't know you so quit it with the famzing.

I'm not interested in your jokes, its got nothing to do with you but I'm not just interested which is why I've gone out of my way to ask you twice to take down my moniker but since you wanna keep it, be my guest. Goodnight.

....yea,I do throw rude comments,and still do if you cross my paths...but I don't remember throwing one at you!

why do you feel this pained?...I don't really get it!

sweety,you can do all you wish to do...I'll sit down here,legs crossed!,smokes puffing outa a substance stocked between my fingers...with a smiling face, waiting patiently for you....smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 1:34am On May 28, 2016
refiner:
....hnmmmmm

why too much hate!....

mul.va,seems you're yet to change!...grin..

pu.cel.le....pls be truthful....have she in anyway,pour sand for your garri before?...no joy at all!...don't worry,tomorrow I'll open a thread for you as my crush!...then you'll crucify and bury me!undecided

optional1 abeg carry go joor!...develop a thick skin!..and then you're good to go!

you can never please everybody,

Thanks dear,

Whats d need of Psalm 23 if is not for haters 'He prepare a table before me in d presence of my enemy'.

What is life with u avin an enemy or haters? How will psalm 23 make sense without enemy or haters?

Everybody can ever love or like u on this earth no matter how u try to show them love, even Jesus Christ has his own enemy if not he wont av die, so who am I not to av an enemy or a hater.

Haters please bring it on cos ur hate gives me courage nd it motivate me to do more thing nd to b d real me.

Thanks for ur concern dear.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 1:44am On May 28, 2016
refiner:

....yea,I do throw rude comments,and still do if you cross my paths...but I don't remember throwing one at you!

sweety,you can do all you wish to do...I'll sit down here,legs crossed!,smokes puffing outa a substance stocked between my fingers...with a smiling face, waiting patiently for you....smileysmiley

Lol bae I trust you abeg pass me dat substance u smoking nd puffing out slowly biko.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 28, 2016
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 1:48am On May 28, 2016
refiner:

Hehehehehe!
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by safarigirl(f): 1:49am On May 28, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
I'm just looking at the old woman girl in 3D, Her campaign team no try at all, they now helped her to add pepper to the injury with this mumulistic strategy grin grin grin

she's not contesting for Senate, it's just a dumb, online pageant. A popularity contest if you will, cuz this crap is won by the most popular person, not even the best-looking or most intelligent

She doesn't have a 'campaign' team, because it's not something people will remember in 3 months. You guys in romance section need to stop taking these things seriously.

You calling the 'mean girls' crew to assess the 'train wreck' is petty AF. You, muva and the other ones should find something more productive to do with your time

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 1:52am On May 28, 2016
deskhal:
Somehow this thread keeps popping up

Dats cos d pesin who created d thread wants it to keep popping up.
She is here nd she isn't goin nowere, she is here to recieve all d bashing nd insults cos they gives her courage, strength nd confidence.

Thank u!
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by safarigirl(f): 1:53am On May 28, 2016
optional1:

Hehehe am not low but high pls.
Btw no one has destroy my self-esteem dey all gives me courage to alwayz fight to d finish line.

Thank you.
my dear, you need to stop giving these Joan Rivers-wannabe losers unnecessary airtime. You replying them actually makes them feel important.

They come off as people whose lives revolve around the internet and the supposed 'cred' they get from it.

Don't give them cred, don't entertain them. If they were as awesome as they claim they are, they would put themselves on the line and contest for Mr/Miss NL like you did. They're the ones with self-esteem issues, not you.

Stop giving them airtime

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 1:59am On May 28, 2016
pucelle:

what hate? its just the bitter truth

Continue leaving in this your hate state.

This merry we both know won't last forever, when the ends come, Nairaland isn't gonna contain you.

I still haven't forgotten the trash you posted in that thread I opened. This competition is your saving grace.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 2:00am On May 28, 2016
safarigirl:
my dear, you need to stop giving these Joan Rivers-wannabe losers unnecessary airtime. You replying them actually makes them feel important.

They come off as people whose lives revolve around the internet and the supposed 'cred' they get from it.

Don't give them cred, don't entertain them. If they were as awesome as they claim they are, they would put themselves on the line and contest for Mr/Miss NL like you did. They're the ones with self-esteem issues, not you.

Stop giving them airtime

Ok dear.....

Thanks so much.

Good morning!
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
optional1:

And what if he is in secret will u cut off his leg?

Why are you so embittered. Abeg take a chill pill jare. Hiss
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2016
optional1:

Ok dear.....

Thanks so much.

Good morning!
you welcome

And next time you want to crush on someone, waste it on this guy....he won the Mr Nairaland at least

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
Who asked you for this epistle?? Who is this one? Attention seeker, we have seen you. I didn't remember quoting you. Goliath take two steps back pls undecided

safarigirl:
she's not contesting for Senate, it's just a dumb, online pageant. A popularity contest if you will, cuz this crap is won by the most popular person, not even the best-looking or most intelligent

She doesn't have a 'campaign' team, because it's not something people will remember in 3 months. You guys in romance section need to stop taking these things seriously.

You calling the 'mean girls' crew to assess the 'train wreck' is petty AF. You, muva and the other ones should find something more productive to do with your time
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
safarigirl:
you welcome

And next time you want to crush on someone, waste it on this guy....he won the Mr Nairaland at least

Thanks dear

what is his name pls!
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Who asked you for this epistle?? Who is this one? Attention seeker, we have seen you. I didn't remember quoting you. Goliath take two steps back pls undecided

all these WAEC candidates on NL....the term is "I don't remember quoting you", not "I didn't...."

You can choose to upgrade your grammar with the time you so judiciously use to troll young ladies

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dear

what is his name pls!
that's beennku/mar.You're welcome

The slash isn't part of the moniker though
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=DiAmOnDrUbY post=46054201]
Who asked you for this epistle?? Who is this one? Attention seeker, we have seen you. I didn't remember quoting you. Goliath take two steps back pls .

I jst dy look undecided undecided

Rubbish poem.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
safarigirl:

Ok dear.
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
safarigirl:

If the owner caaaaaatch you! grin
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by paul990(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
It's gonna be disappointing if after all the effort he never shows up or responds...
Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by optional1(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Why are you so embittered. Abeg take a chill pill jare. Hiss

abeg give me d chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Kulboy Please??? by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

If the owner caaaaaatch you! grin
lol....owner of wetin? No wahala, we're cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? / Girl Causes Commotion With Loud Moans In Boys Hostel / Any Male Enhancement Pills Known By Anyone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.