Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Strategies In Becoming A Skillful Wife In Order To Improve Your Sexual Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strategies In Becoming A Skillful Wife In Order To Improve Your Sexual Life. (569 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategies In Becoming A Skillful Wife In Order To Improve Your Sexual Life. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2016
Use your mind and your vagina as an active sex tools and refuse to become a dull and an unexciting wife.

The mind is probably the largest sex organ and therefore to become a skillful wife decide in your mind to enjoy sex. When the mind is in the flow you find sex extremely enjoyable. The skillful wife must know that her vagina can be used to achieve orgasm, even without directly stimulating the clitoris.

This can be possible if the woman applies this quidelines:

(a). Decide that, "I am going to enjoy sex", the mind is the most important tool to achieve this.

(b). Decide that I will use my vagina to enjoy sex.

(c). Instead of waiting just to recieve the penis, raise your buttocks to meet and intercept the "available" penis.

(d). Decide that, "my vagina will not let this penis go until am blessed".

(e). Use the vaginal muscles to "milk" the penis at intervals. Slowly tighten your vaginal muscles.

(f). Thrusting movement of the husband and the wife should be complementary. The wife should take her hips up to take the penis as it thrust inwards.

(g). The more vigorous and energetic you are in taking in the penis, the more easily you achieve ORGASM.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Your Marriage To Work, Follow This Little Lad Advice (photo) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Raped Right Before You? (See Some Thoughts) / Romantic Bbm And Watsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.