Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Guy Please Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Please Take Note (425 Views)

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / Ladies, Take Note! These Are 8 Things Guys Look At First When They Meet A Woman / Lmao! One Word For This Guy Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Please Take Note by otunbacarter(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2016
It is really disheartening seeing guys on this forum opening threads to get the attention of girls they are crushing on. It is really 'unmanly' and makes you look weak when you do such. If she didnt notice you after sending her private mail(s) and mentioning her in posts then forget it. There are too many ladies out there that would notice you rather than making yourself look weak and needy on here. Girls won't fall for you that way.
Re: Guy Please Take Note by unapapadeycraze: 9:16am On May 27, 2016
Sometimes i wonder if the vagina varies in taste. Abi nor be the same taste all vagina get? Somebody enlighten me because i'm a virgincheesy. I don't get, all these ladies that you are running after, somebody is shagging her behind you.
Re: Guy Please Take Note by olatunjithomas(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Sometimes i wonder if the vagina varies in taste. Abi nor be the same taste all vagina get? Somebody enlighten me because i'm a virgincheesy. I don't get, all these ladies that you are running after, somebody is shagging her behind you.
I tire oooooo, as if one has more Maggi than the other.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Importexpert / Can You Believe This? / You Won't Believe This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.