Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (42967 Views)

Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:

We were not fully represented during the reigns of GEJ until last year when he was looking for election favors, he even said the IBOs were the backbone of his government, no one cry nor scream for that statement. He said one region is being ruled by rascals, no one cried. The wife said one region give birth to born throw way children, no one make noise.

I dont even care about the Buhari guy, appointment of my kinsmen wont change anything. We all pay to buy fuel, light and everything. They should direct there anger to there elites and not the Yorubas. We contribute to the FG same way all regions contribute in there own way.
this anger will still be direct at you yorubas because you are unrepented hypocrites and betrayals.Yes there is always a time people fall for wrong campaign promises but to remain unmoved in your wrong decisions only means you will defend Buhari and all his delivish policies forever.You said you are not bothered about the oppointment but you were quick to say Goodluck marginalized the Yorubas that was why you voted against him what a double tongue and hypocrisy.Or is it because Goodluck is from a Minority tribe in Nigeria?I will forever remember the events of 2015 because it shows who many really people are.How dubious and bad hearted Many tribes are in Nigeria.It is a bitter lesson.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:42pm On May 27, 2016

https://www.naij.com/375677-tompolo-insists-nigeria-will-break-if-jonathan-loses.html

According to The Nation, Tompolo issued the threat
yesterday, January 29, 2015 in the presence of Bayelsa
State Governor Seriake Dickson and the Special Adviser
to President Jonathan on Niger Delta, Mr Kingsley
Kuku.
READ ALSO : APC Alleges Plan To Postpone General
Elections
These new threats by the ex-militant leader comes a
day after the presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari ,
accused President Jonathan of breaching his oath of
office by aligning with Niger Delta militants.
The APC flag bearer faulted Jonathan for aligning with
the ethnic war lords who threatened war if the president
fails at the February 14 presidential polls.
Other prominent Nigerians have also condemened the
ex militants for their stand . One time Defence Minister
Lt.-Gen. Theophilus Danjuma, among others, called for
the ” war mongers to be arrested .”
Yesterday , Tompolo attacked Gen. Danjuma, former
President Olusegun Obasanjo, leader of the All
Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and all
perceived enemies of President Jonathan, who he
insisted must win to avert a crisis.
He said: “Gen. Danjuma and his cohorts should know
that I remain resolute on my position in Yenagoa,
Bayelsa State, that President Goodluck Jonathan must
win this election for Nigeria to continue to stay
together.”
Besides, Tompolo, in the statement signed by his Media
Adviser, Mr Paul Bebenimibo, in Warri also, accused the
former Army chief of being behind the stoning of
President Goodluck Jonathan in Katsina and Bauchi
states.
Tompolo warned that Nigeria was already on the brink
of disintegration in the wake of the expiration of the
1914 amalgamation treaty, hinting that the defeat of
President Jonathan could be the final nail on the coffin.
READ ALSO: APC Attacked By Thugs
Said he: “Gen. Danjuma should be reminded that the
devilish treaty that brought the Southern and Northern
Protectorates together in 1914 expired last
year. Danjuma and his likes, such as Gen. Buhari, Gen.
Obasanjo and Mr. Bola Tinubu, should be grateful to
President Jonathan who has been keeping this country
together.
”If not for President Jonathan, Nigeria would not have
been any more. Danjuma and his cohorts should be
reminded of the saying that ‘those who live in glass
house should not throw stones’.
”The call by Gen. T.Y Danjuma (rtd) to arrest me and
other agitators for a better living for the people of the
Niger Delta region is an indication that he is behind
terrorism in the North eastern part of the country as well
as the stoning of President Jonathan’s convoy in
Kastina and Bauchi states, because he has never
condemned those acts, even though Boko Haram
attacked churches and mosques in his home town.
”Is Gen. Danjuma not aware of the peaceful atmosphere
when Gen. Buhari visited Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa
(home state of the President) states for campaign? Why
is it that President Jonathan’s convoy was attacked in
Kastina and Bauchi states without any provocation?
“Who is Gen. Danjuma if not for the oil wealth he is
enjoying from the Niger Delta? He should be rather
arrested for being behind terrorism in the North.
“Where was Danjuma when Mallam Ciroma Adamu
threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable, if President
Jonathan defeated the All Progressive Congress
Presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammedu
Buhari? Where was this so called statesman when the
APC campaign Director General (DG), Mr. Rotimi
Ameachi threatened to form a parallel government if
President Jonathan wins the 2015 elections? Where
was this hypocrite when Dr. Junaid Muhammed,
Muhammedu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar all said in
separate interviews that the nation will boil if Jonathan
won the election in 2011?
“Is it the interest of Nigeria Gen. Danjuma is protecting
or his oil bloc in the Niger Delta? Is it the interest of
Nigeria Danjuma is protecting or his 50 million dollars
donation to Gen. Buhari for his campaign?
”Let Gen. Danjuma and his cohorts know that they will
not see any Ijaw man, the Igbos and others to fight on
their side if the war that they are planning broke up,” he
added.
It would be recalled that ex- militants have announced
that there will be consequences if President Jonathan
fails to win the 2015 general elections . However, some
prominent Nigerians have dismissed the threats by the
ex-militants as empty .
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
Faith111:

No one hates you guys.
You guys hate everyone. (Hausa, Igbos, NDs)
Haba can't you guys wake up to reality?
All the Yoruba guys typing, 'Wipe them Out' suddenly turns out to be in support.
Good news you guys know what's good.
I've got no case then. Just keep on with our view.
Thanks

Lmao. Its you Ibos that hate everything and thats no news. Yorubas dont hate anyone and reason our region is peaceful. When have you seen Yoruba kill anyone in the SW? Stop spreading wicked lies, dont you have shame?

We are not holding you from leaving Nigeria, face your leaders and be responsible for once. You lie too much, only God knows how you even sleep at night with all these hatred and lies in your mouth. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

Exactly, this is why I maintained that GEJ was a bigot, he and his wife said all sort of things against other tribes from rascals to born throw away children. The truth is his supporters have forgotten all these and prefer to hang PMB for his own statements while GEJ never said anything wrong as far as they are concerned. Bunch of jokers.

They are all born hypocrites. I know them very well, they will insult you but cry when you retaliate. Its there way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by kelechi17(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

What is a sovereign state?

- In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area.

-International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.

-It is also normally understood that a sovereign state is neither dependent on nor subjected to any other power or state.

Issues:

- They want install their people and control our resources. E.g Jonathan would be their Prime Minister or President
- MNC's would be paying them taxes and royalties, there would be lots of cash available to them.
- They would still not be richer. Their predicaments would not improve. Even pollutions would increase thereby degrading their natural sources of livelihood.
- Issues of legitimacy would arise and the Western powers would do the needful.
- Nigeria and its Army would deal with them accordingly in line with global practise.
- Rise in militancy is expected in the region various groups would emerge for example Bini's, Efik, Esan, Ibibio, Igbo, Annang, Oron, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Ukwuani, Kalabari and Ogoni would join the fray.
- Economically, our Naira would still be a unifying currency for Nigeria and the so called sovereign state.
- My brothers from the South East would be divided along the lines of joining or remaining in one Nigeria

What nonsense embarassed embarassed
who told u som Southeast wld decide weda to stay in Nigeria ...we decided a long tym ago we are beta off on our own
Jonathan sef cry

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by abubkhr: 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
We should reasonable with ourselves this people dont want to be part of Nigeria and want total control of their resources i think we should let them go afterall there is crude in Yoruba land and also in some part of Northern Nigeria if its true let everyone go his separate way we are Nigeria by name only but not in unity.

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:

They are all born hypocrites. I know them very well, they will insult you but cry when you retaliate. Its there way.
the both of You are complete hypocrites.Go to the street of the North and ask in the whole south who are the Betrayals every matured person there will point his hand to the Yorubas so it is no news.Betrayers are not trusted not even those they are friend with.this is the lesson.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
[s]
GWMI:
this anger will still be direct at you yorubas because you are unrepented hypocrites and betrayals.Yes there is always a time people fall for wrong campaign promises but to remain unmoved in your wrong decisions only means you will defend Buhari and all his delivish policies forever.You said you are not bothered about the oppointment but you were quick to say Goodluck marginalized the Yorubas that was why you voted against him what a double tongue and hypocrisy.Or is it because Goodluck is from a Minority tribe in Nigeria?I will forever remember the events of 2015 because it shows who many really people are.How dubious and bad hearted Many tribes are in Nigeria.It is a bitter lesson.Thanks.
[/s]

You are deluded. Firstly how did Yorubas betray you? Did you sign any agreement with them that they refused to fulfil? When has voting for ones choice of candidate turns to betrayal, you see why you need to leave your parent house cos you are ignorant even at your age. Furthermore, Where did I talk about voting against him cos of marginalization? You seriously have comprehension problem, I said even though we were not fully represented we kept cool and didnt destroy govenrment properties. You are a shameless hypocrite and liar, Yorubas voted massively for him in 2011 and he still got 40% of there votes last year, What else do you want? You are a devilish being and its sad you will mislead people with your wicked lies and half truth. Repent and stop spreading lies just cos of your hatred for the Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2016
Amhappy:

Well you are right,diplomacy is tough in Africa esp with a clearly stubborn old school fellow like Buhari but I still believe nothing is impossible. He has done a lot of things wrong but It would have been better to vote him out in the next 3years than compounding our problems. Buhari is not wise and will never be. My pain is that in all this Buhari and his family will still live in luxury while most of us will be struggling with basic need of food and shelter.

All African States have passed through this phase before their countries achieved present state (not the best I must confess) I may name a few who have had to carry arms before they had the ears of powers that be:

Nelson Mandela
Paul Kagame
Kenyatta
Robert Mugabe
Charles Taylor
Dos Santos
Jonas Avembi
Kwame Nkrumah
Gamal abdel Nasser
Ben Bella Ahmed
etc
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:54pm On May 27, 2016
[s]
GWMI:
the both of You are complete hypocrites.Go to the street of the North and ask in the whole south who are the Betrayals every matured person there will point his hand to the Yorubas so it is no news.Betrayers are not trusted not even those they are friend with.this is the lesson.Thanks.
[/s]

Illiterate, Can you tell us how Yorubas are betrayals? Tell us and stop splashing smelly spit all over the thread. If you have shame, you will explain how Yorubas betray you instead of disgracing yourself everywhere. You my friend is a wicked liar.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

You are deluded. Firstly how did Yorubas betray you? Did you sign any agreement with them that they refused to fulfil? When has voting for ones choice of candidate turns to betrayal, you see why you need to leave your parent house cos you are ignorant even at your age. Furthermore, Where did I talk about voting against him cos of marginalization? You seriously have comprehension problem, I said even though we were not fully represented we kept cool and didnt destroy govenrment properties. You are a shameless hypocrite and liar, Yorubas voted massively for him in 2011 and he still got 40% of there votes last year, What else do you want? You are a devilish being and its sad you will mislead people with your wicked lies and half truth. Repent and stop spreading lies just cos of your hatred for the Yorubas.
so truth hurts?Yes it will continue to hurt those that refuse to be truthful.I just gave you a point and you said i have comprehension problem why don't you read the comment i replied.Yes we did not sign any agreement why then are you bothered about the destruction of the Niger Delta by the militants.At least they did not attack your region why then are you cryin more than the indigenes.Your support for Buhari prove that hypocrisy is runing in your vine because the same thing you are accussing Goodluck of is the same thing you are supporting Buhari on.Think about this.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:

and you will later come back to the yorubas again to campaign for your candidate or ask us to support resource control, these were some of the things you fellows were saying before the elections last year and still you are not learning. That's why we call you cry babies

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

All African States have passed through this phase before their countries achieved present state (not the best I must confess) I may name a few who have had to carry arms before they had the ears of powers that be:

Nelson Mandela
Paul Kagame
Kenyatta
Robert Mugabe
Charles Taylor
Dos Santos
Jonas Avembi
Kwame Nkrumah
Gamal abdel Nasser
Ben Bella Ahmed
etc

Did any of the countries get any better? It remains a fight to enrich a few and create unnecessary loss of innocent lives while the country becomes worse. Give me an example of a developed country that did so after division.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2016
Why waste time on guys that are determined to sabotage your government? Since they have rejected negotiations, engaging this guys with military is a total waste of resources. Why not freeze the account of purported sponsors...not necessarily on the account of militancy but on corruption issue because certainly most them would have had their hands soiled. Shut down production in the affected states of Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers...let the state governors make do with coins from fed Allocation without 13% derivation. Increase production in other oil producing states that are immune to attack and let those states only share the 13%. When the Avengers finish the bombs in their arsenal they will arrange their CV and look for Job in Lagos. Of the 6 trillion federal budget only 800 billion is expected fron oil sale so why ground your administration on this...atleast unlike the Devils up north they are not killing innocent people

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Did any of the countries get any better? It remains a fight to enrich a few and create unnecessary loss of innocent lives while the country becomes worse. Give me an example of a developed country that did so after division.

We talking Africa here, who is the current structure benefiting?

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

Please tell him. The plots of oil price changes and global gdp against time are remarkably identical, which is to say oil drives the world economy and all other business activities are driven directly or indirectly by the oil industry. Banking, insurance, petrochemicals name them.

Okay, Please I need tomato, let your oil produce it for me now since oil drives the world economy

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

Okay, Please I need tomato, let your oil produce it for me now since oil drives the world economy

You looking at things from a myopic lens. Oil drives the world, whether you like it or not.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
[s]
GWMI:
so truth hurts?Yes it will continue to hurt those that refuse to be truthful.I just gave you a point and you said i have comprehension problem why don't you read the comment i replied.Yes we did not sign any agreement why then are you bothered about the destruction of the Niger Delta by the militants.At least they did not attack your region why then are you cryin more than the indigenes.Your support for Buhari prove that hypocrisy is runing in your vine because the same thing you are accussing Goodluck of is the same thing you are supporting Buhari on.Think about this.Thanks.
[/s]

Which truth? You have said nothing sensible than just screaming Buhari everywhere. What is my own with your personal hatred for Buhari, you insult his region here daily and no one is here to defend them since they are not many of Nairaland, leave Yorubas alone cos they are not the problems of you people.

Where did you see me bother about the bombings? You just continue to spew trash everywhere, try remove the hatred in your heart and read my post again carefully. I am only calling you out for your wicked lies, I am not bothered a bit about there bombings cos I dont even live in Nigeria, its non of my business. You can rejoice till tomorrow about the bombings, thats your headache. Just stop spreading your lies, tell us how Yorubas betray you? We are waiting....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Illiterate, Can you tell us how Yorubas are betrayals? Tell us and stop splashing smelly spit all over the thread. If you have shame, you will explain how Yorubas betray you instead of disgracing yourself everywhere. You my friend is a wicked liar.
if you are not betrayers because you claim we did not sign any agreement together,why then are you bothered about the destruction of the Niger Delta?.At least the militants did not destroy your socalled most peaceful region.Why then are you crying more than the indigenes.Is that not what we call double tongue?You are bothered about the Niger Delta but i should not be bothered about you.No betrayers must be told to the face for them to stop this nonsense.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Mcowubaba: 3:08pm On May 27, 2016
Esseite:
[b]Buhari had the power and support of the North and Sw, all he needed to do was to draw the SS and SE, despite how the election result tilted, if only he had shown equal love, he would have Nigeria at his palms because showing EQUAL love to all Nigerians even when some didn't vote you cripples that region from opposition totally..

How come SS and SE are crying more that PDP Politicians? because they feel marginalized
How Biafra is now very known internationally? because they feel marginalized
How come the militants are up in arms? because they feel marginalized

and the opposition would work with the minds of the (marginalized) people.

Truth be told, I love Buhari no doubt and believe him, but at this rate, we would crash eventually.

THAT STATEMENT OF 97% AND 5% KILLED THIS ADMINISTRATION.

MATT 12 VS 25 - "Any country that divides itself into groups which fight each other will not last very long"

Nigeria is Divided on so many lines today, Political/Religious/Tribal/Regional.... God help us
[/b]

My brother, God bless you, this is exactly what I keep saying...
Now the worst part of it all is that, our dear President Buhari doesn't give a fuccck about his stance on Marginalization, he doesn't even care or listens to criticism or ideas....

He is still currently making tribal appointments and bigotry statements, he doesn't give a damn about it....

He is Unrepentant, unshakable, untamed in his tribalistic character, I really pity him, he behaves like Pharaoh of Egypt during Moses time.......
Now this will be his undoing, nd will lead to the doom of his Government......
I wonder whether he has Advisers, friends, relatives, whether he listens to them or whether the all give him useless bad counsel

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:10pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

We talking Africa here, who is the current structure benefiting?

List the African countries that got better after division. The answer is none.

The 1st reason is simply because the division has never and will never be based on welfare of the masses. It is either resource control, religion, ethnicity or power not development oriented.

The 2nd reason is because the same issues will always crop up even if you make every village a country of its own. So the cycle of crisis continues.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Which truth? You have said nothing sensible than just screaming Buhari everywhere. What is my own with your personal hatred for Buhari, you insult his region here daily and no one is here to defend them since they are not many of Nairaland, leave Yorubas alone cos they are not the problems of you people.

Where did you see me bother about the bombings? You just continue to spew trash everywhere, try remove the hatred in your heart and read my post again carefully. I am only calling you out for your wicked lies, I am not bothered a bit about there bombings cos I dont even live in Nigeria, its non of my business. You can rejoice till tomorrow about the bombings, thats your headache. Just stop spreading your lies, tell us how Yorubas betray you? We are waiting....
yes you are abroad but you feel the hardship in Nigeria more than those living in it.If you want to learn better learn how not debate with those living at home here because the economy situation here will always affect our comment and not hatred for anyone.Thanks.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2016
Ooni:
This is Ipob in action. That group is very powerful but we dont know. We should come together and discuss the basis of our unity rather than call it mere militancy. This was how north and south sudan conflict started.

We yorubas should come out and say the truth otherwise we may not know what those Ibos is cooking until they finish happening.

Please what is 'the truth' ?
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 3:13pm On May 27, 2016
[s]
GWMI:
if you are not betrayers because you claim we did not sign any agreement together,why then are you bothered about the destruction of the Niger Delta?.At least the militants did not destroy your socalled most peaceful region.Why then are you crying more than the indigenes.Is that not what we call double tongue?You are bothered about the Niger Delta but i should not be bothered about you.No betrayers must be told to the face for them to stop this nonsense.Thanks.
[/s]

You are deluded, show me where I complain about the bombings? Its not affecting me so why will I complain of whats not affecting me, you are mistaking me for another person just cos of hatred for anything Yoruba. Tell us how Yorubas betray you and stop trying to change the goal post, if you cant say it then you are a shameless and wicked person for lying against another tribe just cos of hatred. You lie alot.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

You looking at things from a myopic lens. Oil drives the world, whether you like it or not.

you are lying, oil is not driving any world economy, the money thailand is making from rice production is more than the money Nigeria makes from oil, you guys have been deceived, oil has not brought any development to any part of the world, oil is not driving the economies of china, US and europe or you want to tell me the english premiership if you watch it is driven by oil, common oil is not that special, it can only give you start -up capital to establish other sectors but can never sustain it due to fluctuation in prices which is what is affecting the FG. Lagos state can continue to pay salaries and attract FDI because it is off oil, which is what other states should emulate

If oil was that special, it should be able to solve our tomato wahala now but alas it can't. Oil is not renewable, ok?

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 3:16pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:
yes you are abroad but you feel the hardship in Nigeria more than those living in it.If you want to learn better learn how not debate with those living at home here because the economy situation here will always affect our comment and not hatred for anyone.Thanks.

You still depend on your parent, reason you keep spreading your lies everywhere. You dont have the right to complain of hardship, cos you support the bombing of pipelines, why blaming the government and still supporting the bombing of pipelines that affect electricity and oil production. You see why you are a shameless hypocrite and wicked liar, I am still waiting for how Yorubas betray you? Pls tell us...

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by YelloweWest: 3:16pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

pain of a sore looser you know.
Whatever... time will tell
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

List the African countries that got better after division. The answer is none.

The 1st reason is simply because the division has never and will never be based on welfare of the masses. It is either resource control, religion, ethnicity or power not development oriented.

The 2nd reason is because the same issues will always crop up even if you make every village a country of its own. So the cycle of crisis continues.
then what do you expect the them to do keep begging?writing newspaper article?compaining?Buhari must learn to be fair to everyone and not to treat some people as 5%.This is the only solution to the whole problem.Thanks.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by johnsonpolice: 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
PedroJP:
Let us discuss our staying together as a nation if it's must we will together. That way all can feel good having Nigeria as a nation and show patriotism too. Not shouting one Nigeria from one end to another.

I even sense the more one Nigeria is shouted the more deceit is seen in it and division widens.
i think its hight time buhari and jeg should address these fools,before this con3 will go on fire.the fool above me making comment thats everybody should manage it resources,where were you,when nigeria was busy feeding on housa and yuroba resource? Now that nigeria used the money they made on our resource to developed asin drill the oil. it now becomes there resource.they should go to hall with their oil, weather nigeria will die.politics of trabalism.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by kelechi17(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2016
Esseite:
[b]Buhari had the power and support of the North and Sw, all he needed to do was to draw the SS and SE, despite how the election result tilted, if only he had shown equal love, he would have Nigeria at his palms because showing EQUAL love to all Nigerians even when some didn't vote you cripples that region from opposition totally..

How come SS and SE are crying more that PDP Politicians? because they feel marginalized
How Biafra is now very known internationally? because they feel marginalized
How come the militants are up in arms? because they feel marginalized

and the opposition would work with the minds of the (marginalized) people.

Truth be told, I love Buhari no doubt and believe him, but at this rate, we would crash eventually.

THAT STATEMENT OF 97% AND 5% KILLED THIS ADMINISTRATION.

MATT 12 VS 25 - "Any country that divides itself into groups which fight each other will not last very long"

Nigeria is Divided on so many lines today, Political/Religious/Tribal/Regional.... God help us
[/b]

I won't say Amen to DAT ..instead God plzz hasten our imminent breakup in Jesus name ..Amen
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:

You still depend on your parent, reason you keep spreading your lies everywhere. You dont have the right to complain of hardship, cos you support the bombing of pipelines, why blaming the government and still supporting the bombing of pipelines that affect electricity and oil production. You see why you are a shameless hypocrite and wicked liar, I am still waiting for how Yorubas betray you? Pls tell us...
you are so full of yourself who do you think you are?you said i am depending on my parents how much do you know me?you were very quick to blame the Niger delta militants but never said a word when compensation would be given to the Boko haram members.For the betrayal of the Yorubas is never an hidden fact because your words alone prove how quick you can turn against a person.Don't think it right time you ask why things are difficult in Nigeria now and no words from your yorubas but Goodluck was attacked for every move he made?Yes ask yourself firs.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Unbrandedguy: 3:26pm On May 27, 2016
Ooni:
This is Ipob in action. That group is very powerful but we dont know. We should come together and discuss the basis of our unity rather than call it mere militancy. This was how north and south sudan conflict started.

We yorubas should come out and say the truth otherwise we may not know what those Ibos is cooking until they finish happening.

My brother they are cooking food.. Fufu and Onugbu soup.. You will be invited when it starts going down.. Hahaha
People think the struggle would become war as they predict.. Guerrilla warfare will reduce Nigeria soldiers like game of chess

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.