Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline (1279 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Return To Twitter(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Sunnynwa: 10:54am On May 27, 2016
The New Militant Group, Niger Delta Avengers have Blown up yet another Pipeline in warri delta State,
this was made known via tweets from there Handle @Niger Delta Avengers . The Militant group stated that ,At 11:45pm on Thursday.@Niger Delta Avengers blew up other #NNPC Gas and Crude trunkline close to Warri. Pipeline that was heavily guarded by Military. they are of the opinion that ,The Niger Delta stakeholder’s meeting is an insult to the people of Niger Delta. What we need is a Sovereign State not pipeline Contracts.

They also also made a Threat to carry out a Major Attack in their Last tweet which readssadTo the IOC’s, Indigenous Oil Companies and Nigeria Military. Watch out something big is about to happen and it will shock the whole world.)

http://capitalpost.com.ng/flash-niger-delta-avengers-blow-another-pipeline/
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Sunnynwa: 10:55am On May 27, 2016
Lalasticlala & Mynd44, what do you think these guys really want?
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Checked86: 11:02am On May 27, 2016
What is all this sef! It is only in Nigeria that people celebrate bad news. This is not suppose to be. I know that the very election that brought Buhari to power was mere population supremacy not that he has anything to offer. I really do not like the act of this NDA

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Sunnynwa: 11:04am On May 27, 2016
Checked86:
What is all this sef! It is only in Nigeria that people celebrate bad news. This is not suppose to be. I know that the very election that brought Buhari to power was mere population supremacy not that he has anything to offer. I really do not like the act of this NDA

Any body celebrating these criminals is not ok......but Buhari is clueless.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by zico530(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2016
Nigeria my country.
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by klbakare(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2016
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Kingspin(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2016
Don't know why the country cannot sincerely change Nigeria.
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by pinkyliceous(f): 11:26am On May 27, 2016
Buhari you saw it coming; we warned your ass.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by rapistbuhari: 11:32am On May 27, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Any body celebrating these criminals is not ok......but Buhari is clueless.

You are light years away from reality.

You tend to only worry about the recent rebellious events while ignoring every ill that lead to it such as the 95 and 5% dichotomy.

By the way, this dichotomy has been institutionalized even though everybody thinks that buhari being vocal about it therefore its new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by dtruth3(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2016
The tyrant govt must bow!

Give us sovereignty and release Nnamdi Kanu or watch the zoo Fall,

whichever way, the zoo must surely fall.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Amakortee: 11:41am On May 27, 2016
ewwwuuuuu
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Nobody: 11:48am On May 27, 2016
GEJ likely to be the first president of the Niger Delta republic
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Osama10(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2016
smiley
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Sunnynwa: 11:52am On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Buhari you saw it coming; we warned your ass.

A new Sherifat is in town.

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by tomakint: 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
I really pity Buhari with the way things are going, he might be forced to court Jonathan by all means for advice hut Jonathan must be careful.
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by wordychap: 12:15pm On May 27, 2016
Oh God
I'm not supporting buhari's antics but I beg u guys in d name of God
agree to a negotiation,
Nigerians v suffered too much BC of this,
I've not seen light for d past 6 days
Pls, I beg
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by rusher14: 1:16pm On May 27, 2016
Ozin:
GEJ likely to be the first president of the Niger Delta republic

Over my dead body.

Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
This guys should calm down oh,although I don't like buhara but its getting to much,they should give in to negotiation
Re: FLASH: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipeline by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Rt. (hon.) Rotimi Amaechi Pix With COZA Pastor / Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? / Air Force Jet Saves Personnel From Boko Haram Ambush, Kills 15 Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.