Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly (37608 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Daniel058(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2016
So true bro..
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Viktor1983(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2016
great thread
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by olajide8(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day* saw this little brat* at the scanning clinic- came with his mother and God knows - he has no sign of training, at all - if any? form of discipline* very irritating scenario- and he was drinking ribena, asking for Fanta and was crying very loudly simultaneously, if he wasn't given chessy balls, cry, shout, - errrhn bottom line, he is spoilt*

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 27, 2016
A total hogwash.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Emeka71(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP... I agree with this write up. Parents should take note!
I pray we won't lead our children astray!
Amen! smiley
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
Viktor1983:
great thread
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:
A total hogwash.
Eeyah.. Who did this to you?
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by professore(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
This is nice,point 9 is true
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by kenoz(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm
True

I was once a victim of that number 4
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Eeyah.. Who did this to you?

Go hump your bible grin
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Chiscomax(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
ih89lu-i0-o90--p[opl0-i8iytyh7890o-p[]\
shocked
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Ruq: 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
Very very true, but It's wrong to link every bad character to what the parents do.

Environment, Peer Group, Society and personal traits still come to play their part.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
My own dad fu,cked/is still fu,cking up big time, i once wrote a list of all the shit he did wrong and the right ones couldnt even measure up. I pledge to myself to raise kids that wont hate me the way i hate my dad

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by SAEJO: 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
Mskrisx:
I groom myself everyday to be that parent a child will be so proud of.
then I'm coming to pick you for a wifey, get ready.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:13am On May 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Go hump your bible grin
What's hump??
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by free37: 12:14am On May 28, 2016
True. Nice topic.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:28am On May 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:

What's hump??

#MySignature though wink
|
|
|
\/
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:33am On May 28, 2016
sixtus3606:
this is obviously a sensitive issue. nice one Op!

DharmyY inks
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:35am On May 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:
#MySignature though wink | | | \/
Firstly receive sense!!!

And Gerrarahia Mehn grin
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:46am On May 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Firstly receive sense!!!

And Gerrarahia Mehn grin

Yea, you want me out because you're a social misfit that can't handle the heat known as EgunMogaji grin

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:56am On May 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yea, you want me out because you're a social misfit that can't handle the heat known as EgunMogaji grin
Hold up! Hold up!! Hold up!!!

U called being filled with hogwash nd spitting balderdash 'heat'??

My frnd go nd sleep jor
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:00am On May 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Hold up! Hold up!! Hold up!!!

U called being filled with hogwash nd spitting balderdash 'heat'??

My frnd go nd sleep jor

And why should I go and sleep at 5pm? grin

You have a nazi issue, no wonder you had a crummy childhood cheesy

I await your next weak attempt at control.

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 1:08am On May 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And why should I go and sleep at 5pm? grin

You have a nazi issue, no wonder you had a crummy childhood cheesy

I await your next weak attempt at control.
No wonder! It's 1:06am over here.

Am not getting myself engaged with you.. I have better things to do like sleeping.

And I got to Saturday bfor you cheesy Switch off ur Bluetooth tongue
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by qtx(m): 1:34am On May 28, 2016
wao i love this
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by freddaboh(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:
This is mostly common with Nigerian Parents. In a bid to act as the ever tough, all-knowing, disciplined nd first-position student(s) alwaysgrin, to their kid/kids, they end up instilling habits which can render their child/children a dunce and also affect him psychologically in the long run.

Am not against parents chastising their kids.. sometimes all that child need is a hug and re-affirmation of love instead of chasing him round the house in the night with one big stick just like Tom & Jerry cheesy

Happy Children's Day

Let's get started...

grin

Very educative
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 2:09am On May 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:

No wonder! It's 1:06am over here.

Am not getting myself engaged with you.. I have better things to do like sleeping.

And I got to Saturday bfor you cheesy Switch off ur Bluetooth tongue

Nothing is getting switched off over here.

Like I said, I'll be your Huckleberry grin
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by noblegrex: 3:40am On May 28, 2016
kingstylo01:
parenting is sensitive and greatly impacts the behavior of children, so parents should be careful when dealing with their children.

this will help a lot

Children Learn What They Live
– Dorothy Law Neite

If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.

If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.

If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.

If a child learns to feel shame, he learns to feel guilty.

If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.

If a child lives with encouragement he learns confidence.

If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.

If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.

If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.

If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.

If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns to find love in the world.

spending time with your children is ''equally'' important but not more than spending money for them.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by ledaman: 6:08am On May 28, 2016
Nice writeup!
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by onyee25(f): 7:07am On May 28, 2016
I wish all parents and parents to be will see this cos its so trur
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by kingstylo01(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2016
noblegrex:
spending time with your children is ''equally'' important but not more than spending money for them.
spending time with children is more important than spending money. There are things money can't buy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.