Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly (37609 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by ummeey: 7:41am On May 28, 2016
So correct. Most Nigerian parents have failed in child upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 8:00am On May 28, 2016
Nice write-up
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 8:04am On May 28, 2016
Most Nigerian parents Have failed in parenting, that is why we have people like lai mohammed, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki, etc
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by rollywise(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2016
This is not funny o. Viewing all these kinda get me scared. It means we have to be super perfect to be good parents or move around with some manual guide anytime we with our kids. This just got me more scared in having kids!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Oahray: 10:07am On May 28, 2016
Yeah yeah... Pamper your kids so you can qualify to be called a good parent by the west with a crumbling family unit.

Some tips are nice. The others are just recipe for raising the perfect blame-pushing spoilt brat who think the world should revolve around them.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by queenDD(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:
shocked
So true..most parents end up instilling fear and low self-esteem in their kids
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 11:06am On May 28, 2016
queenDD:

So true..most parents end up instilling fear and low self-esteem in their kids
And it gets to an extent in which the kids can't even tell them what they are passing through.. instead they tell frnds whose parents also treat em bad nd together they engage in sum what evil deeds

Back in my Sec skul.. there was a junior girl that started her menses in class.. due to ignorance she started telling her frnds.. blood is coming out of her p.part. ThankGod d gal she told has knowledge bout it nd directed her to the female teachers who took care of her nd taught her wat to do next.

My points is such a parent knws a female child will menstruate nd they knw Shex progressing in age nd they neva deem it fit to teach her wat to do ahead

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by FOLLEY20(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2016
Train up a child in d way he should go; when he is old, he will not depart from it (says d Bible).
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Mskrisx(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
SAEJO:
then I'm coming to pick you for a wifey, get ready.

cheesy cheesy OK oo
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by noblegrex: 10:59pm On May 28, 2016
kingstylo01:

spending time with children is more important than spending money. There are things money can't buy
well,its all about choice. If you're a father or you're yet to be a father. Pls don't spend money on your kids. Just seat with them from time to time and see what's up.you'll be surprise.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by kingstylo01(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2016
noblegrex:
well,its all about choice. If you're a father or you're yet to be a father. Pls don't spend money on your kids. Just seat with them from time to time and see what's up.you'll be surprise.
I will spend money on my children, but most importantly, spend quality time with them...
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by noblegrex: 9:10am On May 29, 2016
kingstylo01:

I will spend money on my children, but most importantly, spend quality time with them...
yeah! Its a very good thing to spend time with them but its more important to spend the money. None of the two can be cut off.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by ivyT(f): 6:20pm On May 29, 2016
Hollawaley:
Just Put the weed in the coconut and light the shit up!

*Shiit

dayumm
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by mekybabe1: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Wow! Great write-up.
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Stanbeto: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2016
This is wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.