Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist (66697 Views)

Escaped Ritualist (Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike) Wanted By Police !!! ( Photo) / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by binarykid(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
my fellow nigerian!!!!!
@long last our next president wouldnt need to retain the same old information minister
OP has really shown great potential. He can only get better with gud pay grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by iamNifemi(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
Gabriel6:
This story is a non friction, it happened on 23rd of this month. It took place here in abuja. I was coming from my place of work, instead of entrying bike i decided to follow one short cut, though the part i wanted to take is a bushy part and it was something after 5pm but I am Never scared of anything. I started my journey, it was a lonely one until i sighted a girl from afar. I was happy i have seen someone to walk with and a lady for that matter. I began to walk faster to meet up with her.

When she saw me, she stopped walking and was like waiting for me. When i finally reached her that is when i descovered how beautiful and front and back she was heavily endowed. While i was observing her, she greeted me which i answered starmaring, she told me her name is Abigail and that is when the story started.

She said and i quote: this is my first time of coming to abuja, i was coming to visit one of my aunty so the motor i entered from my village brought me to a park, so i entered another motor going to Wuse which is where my aunt stays but the next thing, i found my self in this bush and all the money i have in my bag have been taken. If u can help me with any amount that can take me to my destination i will be grateful.

That was her stories. So i handed her 500 naira note and i directed her where she will get a taxi to her destinaton, i was about to go when she asked me to wait i came nearer to her she looked at me and say u are a good guy for this thing u have done for me i don't have any thing to give u but what i have i will give u that is when my brain went back to her personal properties, her ukwu was mighty, i got erected immediately, she started going into the bush and i was following her. It was then i found out everywhere was getting dark. The worst part was no one was passing that road i began to feel a little scared but swept the fear away with what i was going to get.

We reached the back of a cashew tree she drew her skirt down took off her pant open her bag and brought out a condom then i became suspicious why will she be traveling with a condom but everything was just happening fast before i could say anything the condom was already on me, she grab the tree so i began banging from behind for a long time.

Immediately i cum, i heard the leave make noise at my back i turned and i thought i saw some one in a flash but when i kept looking that direction i saw no one so i gave up. She removed the condom from me and was trying to put it in her bag i did not know what came upon me, I just grabbed it and picked race lo and behold, three men dashed out of the bush and straight they were after me i ran and ran and ran and they also ran after me as if their lifes depended on it but i out ran them and soon they stopped but i did not stop until i got home. And people who saw me running like a mad man followed me home, so i told them what happened except the one that i bang her and the condom thing i did not tell them.

So i hope everyone will learn from this my silly mistake that almost ended me. What am wondering is what they wanted to do with my sperm, with this we are now sure there are some people who are out there seaching for used condoms so beware of how u deposite it after use. Am typing and smiling because i was lucky to escape if not maybe this thread would have be help!!! My sperm has been stolen.
Mase jeje mawa milo ooo...babami
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by harrrywhyte: 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
are you telling me after you cum she personally help u remove the condom come wan keep am for her bag. Bros I smell thick lies

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by macho44(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2016
Gabriel6:
This story is a non friction, it happened on 23rd of this month. It took place here in abuja. I was coming from my place of work, instead of entrying bike i decided to follow one short cut, though the part i wanted to take is a bushy part and it was something after 5pm but I am Never scared of anything. I started my journey, it was a lonely one until i sighted a girl from afar. I was happy i have seen someone to walk with and a lady for that matter. I began to walk faster to meet up with her.

When she saw me, she stopped walking and was like waiting for me. When i finally reached her that is when i descovered how beautiful and front and back she was heavily endowed. While i was observing her, she greeted me which i answered starmaring, she told me her name is Abigail and that is when the story started.

She said and i quote: this is my first time of coming to abuja, i was coming to visit one of my aunty so the motor i entered from my village brought me to a park, so i entered another motor going to Wuse which is where my aunt stays but the next thing, i found my self in this bush and all the money i have in my bag have been taken. If u can help me with any amount that can take me to my destination i will be grateful.

That was her stories. So i handed her 500 naira note and i directed her where she will get a taxi to her destinaton, i was about to go when she asked me to wait i came nearer to her she looked at me and say u are a good guy for this thing u have done for me i don't have any thing to give u but what i have i will give u that is when my brain went back to her personal properties, her ukwu was mighty, i got erected immediately, she started going into the bush and i was following her. It was then i found out everywhere was getting dark. The worst part was no one was passing that road i began to feel a little scared but swept the fear away with what i was going to get.

We reached the back of a cashew tree she drew her skirt down took off her pant open her bag and brought out a condom then i became suspicious why will she be traveling with a condom but everything was just happening fast before i could say anything the condom was already on me, she grab the tree so i began banging from behind for a long time.

Immediately i cum, i heard the leave make noise at my back i turned and i thought i saw some one in a flash but when i kept looking that direction i saw no one so i gave up. She removed the condom from me and was trying to put it in her bag i did not know what came upon me, I just grabbed it and picked race lo and behold, three men dashed out of the bush and straight they were after me i ran and ran and ran and they also ran after me as if their lifes depended on it but i out ran them and soon they stopped but i did not stop until i got home. And people who saw me running like a mad man followed me home, so i told them what happened except the one that i bang her and the condom thing i did not tell them.

So i hope everyone will learn from this my silly mistake that almost ended me. What am wondering is what they wanted to do with my sperm, with this we are now sure there are some people who are out there seaching for used condoms so beware of how u deposite it after use. Am typing and smiling because i was lucky to escape if not maybe this thread would have be help!!! My sperm has been stolen.
IDIOT

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
prodiG:
I can't believe you life.Don't you know that getting free puna INSIDE BUSH from a TOTAL STRANGER is 2 good to be true and a fantasy too far.Na God save u.Mkpi tongue
na so u for sleep with evil spirit cus of konji
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
prodiG:
I can't believe you life.Don't you know that getting free puna INSIDE BUSH from a TOTAL STRANGER is 2 good to be true and a fantasy too far.Na God save u.Mkpi tongue
na so himfor sleep with evil spirit cus of konji
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Adesiji77: 11:15pm On May 27, 2016
Fantasy...What is the name of this movie? cheesy
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by dbestuncle: 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
God save u
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
i dey smell lies
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by missyge(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
Gabriel6:

imagine....dnt u knw dey used d girl as set up? if she had really lost her mony and all...she wouldnt offer u her body as payback....

sorry to say this, i think ure d typ dat will gladly take sex as payback for the help u do..if not, u wuldnt hv fallen fr dat trick, especially d time she brought dwn her skirt nd brough out a condom..thats wrng pls. i jus hope uv learnt frm ds
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by ndcide(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2016
Whether or not this story is true, people should be careful.
Semen is used for manipulation.

Although this story may seem fictional, I've seen guys who are sexually reckless. I've seen a guy who we both went to fetch water years back, went into the dark with a lady he had seen, just twice and had sexual activities with her. He came out narrated it to us, invited the lady to his room and did it again. Just like that.

Sexual recklessness is evil.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by NovusHomo(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2016
SnowJay92:
Three men who needed sperm for ritual had to go lay ambush on a lonely path for someone they hardly know, even had to lure you with a gal, when they can kidnap and yank out ur semen without much ado. Funny part is you running with ur sperm filled condom, pants down, after a steamy standing intercourse and still outran 3 men with a premeditated plan,

The great Philippides of ukwu cashew!

Usain Bolt of bushy paths!

Linus Mgbonyejikwe...

Seriously, Oga Seun u need to sack the MOD that moved this to front page. Wetin sef?

Is there something you know that we don't? How can anyone do the bolded above?

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by hemanuelmoc(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
eposho:
This is a lie from the pit of hell fire.
There is no way you will bang and bang not exhausted after the banging have nuff energy left to run that fast.

U be maywether??
U grab the confirm, ?? That must be slimy aswell, abi na lie.
I swear you dey inside me. If to say I nova bang b4 I 4 bliv am. But because I don bang and I know say once u cum u must taya, so I no gree bliv dat stowi
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by cybriz82(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
Op Which kind primary 1 story book b dis sef?Get lost frm here jur.I no blame u I blame myself wey get time to read dis scrap.if dem want really use ur sperm dem for dn come out n force u to release n even beat u ontop sef.on a normal level dat guy wudnt just tek d cndom n put it in her bag instead she will throw it where d men cn easily locate d cndom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Akamo5(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2016
to those that are saying it is not possible to av sex with a total stranger, I am telling u it does happens.

I av come across a lot of people that do d same. I even encountered a girl my self, I did not know her b4, just little discussion, she stretched out her hand and held my prick, but I told her to stop that I am not d type.

so you guys should just pray never to come across such temptations.

2 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by NovusHomo(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2016
irondome:
How do you guys sleep with absolute strangers?

Men have been doing it since the time of Joseph the carpenter and father of you know who... grin
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Franchise21(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2016
gsparks01:
yea I'm sure it's FRICTION
FICTION u mean??
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by NovusHomo(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2016
crotonite:
should i call this story one night stand or what? kk, since it was set and played in the bush, and in the evening, i will call it 1 evening bang!!!

lies from the abyss of hell...wtchew

Can we agree and call it "Sperm Bank Bang"?

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Franchise21(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2016
Gabriel6:

FICTION
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2016
So Op, hmmm... the lady got lost and stranded on her first visit to Abuja, somewhere. Practically she didn't know anywhere in a big city like Abuja. She found herself in the bush and without being scared or afraid the only thing she could want was have sex with a total stranger.

Either you are lying

or your mother's prayers were working on your head. Cause you were really stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Omotayor123(f): 11:39pm On May 27, 2016
Mattkent:

Hmmm...y av u forgotten me?
Sorry boo cheesy How are you doing?
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
NovusHomo:

Can we agree and call it "Sperm Bank Bang"?

ROFL... i think you just coined the right word for his fantasies. grin
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Emeka71(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
But you get liver ooo... To bang everything bangable without thinking twice shocked And to think it's someone you don't know from Adam! shocked

Oshofree they kill ooo. Tnx God for your testimony, I hope you and other guys like you learn from this.

The running part funny die grin grin grin
I was wondering likewise and a part of Me believe the story.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Petersglade: 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
Superstory!!!! This must be a Nollywood movie.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Omotayor123(f): 11:48pm On May 27, 2016
Emeka71:
I was wondering likewise and a part of Me believe the story.
He fit be True oooo grin
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by livenletlive: 11:49pm On May 27, 2016
No proof. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Gabriel6(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2016
bright007:
Pictures of the girl when you were banging her or I don't believe it
now u are funny i shud take pics while banging? U beta learn from my cry and stop been silly
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Tolubory(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2016
Gabriel6:

Nah God save you o....
Konji man
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Gabriel6(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2016
Brunel:
You are thanking God for your sperm that could have been stolen, brother you just met a girl in the bush and had sex with her!
What is your assurance that they have not taken what they actually want from you?
what do u mean if they have taken what they want would there still have run after me?
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Gabriel6(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2016
hokekeholah:
do u notice anytim strange with ya dick..mayb gettin bigger or smaller ;Ddo u notice anytim strange with ya dick..mayb gettin bigger or smaller
no am ok
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by class1x: 12:02am On May 28, 2016
make some good money with Bitcoin following this simple steps; https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=inyai#signUpDialog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.