Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids (14742 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Btppolitics: 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
On a rather lighter mood, Senate President Bukola Saraki revealed his brighter side as he interacted with a considerable amount of government, as well as privately owned schools and orphanages, spread across Abuja.

BTPpoliticsToday reporters revealed that amid his corruption trials, he, for some reason or the other took out time to reach out to young children in some primary schools and even went to the extent of reading out a story book to the listening pleasure of the children. “I’m delighted to have had the opportunity to read and interact with a cross-section of young children from private, government-run schools and orphanages across Abuja.”

The book read was titled ‘Ngozi Goes to School’, which showcases the need to revitalise Nigeria’s railway system.

See pics…

Could Saraki be pulling a stunt to attract sympathy?

Source : http://btppoliticstoday.com/wouldnt-imagined-bukola-saraki-lovely/

12 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Btppolitics: 12:43pm On May 27, 2016
Drop ur views below....
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by shamsuRana(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
Btppolitics:
On a rather lighter mood, Senate President Bukola Saraki revealed his brighter side as he interacted with a considerable amount of government, as well as privately owned schools and orphanages, spread across Abuja.

BTPpoliticsToday reporters revealed that amid his corruption trials, he, for some reason or the other took out time to reach out to young children in some primary schools and even went to the extent of reading out a story book to the listening pleasure of the children. “I’m delighted to have had the opportunity to read and interact with a cross-section of young children from private, government-run schools and orphanages across Abuja.”

The book read was titled ‘Ngozi Goes to School’, which showcases the need to revitalise Nigeria’s railway system.

See pics…

Source : http://btppoliticstoday.com/wouldnt-imagined-bukola-saraki-lovely/

only his creator knows his intent!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by osesology(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
How come u guys never see anything good in this man, ehn? U guys keep reading negative meanings to everything he does. Himself na human being oo!

24 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Immunity1(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
Thief they should monitor him well well he can pocket the book check his pocket

8 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by asumo12: 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
undecided

Immunity1:
Thief they should monitor him well well he can stole the book when is leave check his pocket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by promisechild(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
Saraki I use God, Allah, Jesus, Mohammed,sango, Ogun,obatala, IFA,yemoja, Apollo and any other god names beg you please don't teach these little children how to steal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by mpa373: 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
nija and picture

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2016
Immunity1:
Thief they should monitor him well well he can stole the book when is leave check his pocket
APC don really finish this guy to the extend say he English don turn to something else. Pele bro.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by JBismarck(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2016
Bad influence to the young minds.

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by faaz24: 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
Saraki kenan....

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by RedCapChief(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
Saraki is a political Svengali!!
Despite all his travails, he is still sitting on top.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by 9jagoodman: 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
Strong Man........

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by 9jagoodman: 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
JBismarck:
Bad influence to the young minds.

Think Again

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Bishops10(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
I hate this man undecided

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by tolexy007(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
some plpp will not like this, but who cares? undecided

grin saraki our real senate president grin grin

God bless the Childern
God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by sayyid(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
whether you like it or not this man surely knows how to be on top of his game upon all the side attractions he's been getting(corruption trials), this man is stylishly walking his way to to contest for the highest sit in Nigeria.
tho I don't like him

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by JBismarck(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
9jagoodman:

Think Again

Help me.
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by anonimi: 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
Btppolitics:

Shall we expect the JagbaJantis of Lagos to also pull the same stunt.
The Asiwaju Asiwere of agberos seems to follow whatever Saraki does. That was how he hurriedly met with NLC people after Saraki had met them on the strike matter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by CountDracula(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
He's reading to dem... I won't allow a criminal to read to my child. Wat does he want to read to dem? "How to be a criminal" by chinua achebe ?

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Beehshorp(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
He is not trying to attract any sympathy... That thing Tinubu feels he knows.. Saraki knows it too.. So let the game continue

7 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by omusiliyu(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
Innocent Saraki. Man of the people. Harmonites are at your back.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by BABANGBALI: 2:06pm On May 27, 2016
I hope he doesn't infect them so that they don't grow up to be like him

Bukola saraki not what a good man should be
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Bishops10(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2016
Immunity1:
You're a genius grin

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by BABANGBALI: 2:07pm On May 27, 2016
Bishops10:
I hate this man undecided
I hate am pass you 10 million times

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Ptoocool(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
APC don really finish this guy to the extend say he English don turn to something else. Pele bro.

grin grin grin #Evuls #EvulPeople
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Bishops10(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
PDP=Power grin
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by BABANGBALI: 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Immunity1:
na wa for you o,fine you no fine,simple English you cannot wrote. Pls go back and correction what you wroted before people begin laugh you

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Goke7: 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Seriously i love what he is doing, nice to see our senate president interacting with children. I just pray those children will not end up like saraki o but I love what I see
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Immunity1(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
Dont quote me again
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Goke7: 2:13pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I hate am pass you 10 million times

No hatred bruv, we may hate what saraki does, but I love what am seeing na make saraki no lay hands on top those children head transfer im anointing na im be my concern o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 / Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election / "Advanced PDP": Makarfi Faction To Register A New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.