Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency (89131 Views)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / PHOTO: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency note / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency Note, Dumps Biafra As Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by emekakelvin(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2016
AuroraB:
The man's late. What do you suggest? #CIAAgent undecided

You have to pay consultation fee cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Leke001: 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
hmmn
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by superstar1(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
Who is Adaka Boro?

Adaka Boro is the getleman that declared Republic of Niger Delta as a sovereign state, but the Igbo led govt of Aguiyi Ironsi crushed it. Lo and behold, the Igbos went ahead to declare Biafrau.d within 6months of crushing someone else's dream and they expected Gowon not to crush theirs too.

Adaka Boro aligned with other parts of Nigeria to pound the biafrau'dsters into submission and eternal slavery. He died as a warrior fighting for the unity of Nigeria.

Adaka Boro, the lion that tore biafrau,d into pieces, the whirlwind that destroyed the day dreaming of Red Mud Republic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Hush08181801636(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
See people wey no go school wey dem go do currency....
one pounds...
can u guys fish that out
hush!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by longayink: 10:42pm On May 27, 2016
yomexp:
I thought IPOB said they are part of niger delta. grin grin
see as them calve the land of the African Jews away.

Must Niger delta area outside Igbo land be part of Biafra?. I don't believe that.
Nigeria has failed. Let Republic of Niger delta be. Let Biafra be.

Oduduwa Republic can be, or join the rest of Nigeria for a new country to end, perhaps with -- istan Sharia Republic.

How could a president of a country say they killed 2,000,000 million people to acquire and enjoy what they are enjoying today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by skywalker240(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
OreMI22:
Niger Delta will be the richest country in Africa and perhaps in the world.

Watch Fulani and their yoruba collaborators flood this thread with silly distractions and pure jealousy. grin grin grin
I dont know why those yorubas (excluding ekiti) keeps fooling theirselves......huasas and fulani's giv no sh!t about..i bet if dis country divides dey will be the present niger deltans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by skywalker240(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
Knightngale:
They will soon be silenced like the Biafra agitators.
Keep deciving urself...

Yoruba gal.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by longayink: 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
skywalker240:

I dont know why those yorubas (excluding ekiti) keeps fooling theirselves......huasas and fulani's giv no sh!t about..i bet if dis country divides dey will be the present niger deltans

Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri had since adopting sharia criminal codes literally declared their Islamic Sharia Republic in the far north.
Yoruba just don't understand that, or Yoruba understand but still follow Arewa sheepishly.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by longayink: 10:51pm On May 27, 2016
superstar1:
Who is Adaka Boro?

Adaka Boro is the getleman that declared Republic of Niger Delta as a sovereign state, but the Igbo led govt of Aguiyi Ironsi crushed it. Lo and behold, the Igbos went ahead to declare Biafrau.d within 6months of crushing someone else's dream and they expected Gowon not to crushed theirs.

Adaka Boro aligned with other parts of Nigeria to pound the biafrau'dsters into submission and eternal slavery. He died as a warrior fighting for the unity of Nigeria.

Adaka Boro, the lion that tore biafrau,d into pieces, the whirlwind that destroyed the day dreaming of Red Mud Republic.

All these your divide and conquer rubbish campaign here. You don't know that crude oil don finish?

Nigeria army is no more there to conquer Niger delta for you again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by proprince(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
TsaTrinity:

my broda, its not a nice welcome development. What PMB should do is call Jonathan and their leaders to discuss the way forward

pls keave Jonathan out

when boko haram was bombing churches hw many northern ekders did they call

they even kept quiet
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by skywalker240(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
longayink:

Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri had since adopting sharia criminal codes literally declared their Islamic Sharia Republic in the far north.
Yoruba just don't understand that, or Yoruba understand but still follow Arewa sheepishly.
They always want to be on the presumed winning side....they should know niger delta is not like ipob and if we speak we qct..

Ps i never liked buhari,.....and fayose is the greatest yoruba man ive heard of

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by ooshinibos: 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
the Dubai of Nigeria ..Niger delta
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by longayink: 11:04pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:

Go and read about Equatorial Guinea.

BTW, Nigeria's total oil reserves (heavy and light oil) is put at about 76 billion barrels; Ondo state alone owns roughly 40 billion barrels of those.

You will argue still, because getting facts across to 'sincerely ignorant' people is like baptizing a cat.

And Lagos too with million million times million barrels of oil.

So what stops Yorrober from agitating for Oduduwa Republic, like the Niger deltans and Biafrans?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by TBankxx(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:

Let me embarrass you too a little.

Oil was first discovered in Ondo state? True or False?
cheesy

All u actually said is totally incorrect. Ur facts totally wrong & embarrassing! First of all oil was first discovered in Bayelsa state & not Ondo.

I should stop here. U relate like one of them misguided youth & i wont join issues. Ur wisdom is too shallow, its clear.. i can measure it. Try and improve & stop rubbing ur ignorance on people faces like what u're doing already on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by ivyy(f): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
iLegend:

[Gay voice] Omg! U're makin' me blush. I just peed on my pants. My country will become the richest in the world?[/Gay Voice]

As a Niger Deltan, I'd really love to have a country I'll call my own. I'd be traveling to Nigeria by plane. And Nigerian musicians will be coming to our country to perform and we'll pay them in Pounds (money with value) and they'll go back to Nigeria and change it to Naira (Money without value). If you concur hit like. Else, waka pass.

Please follow back grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by agrovick(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2016
TBankxx:

All u actually said is totally incorrect. Ur facts totally wrong & embarrassing! First of all oil was first discovered in Bayelsa state & not Ondo.

I should stop here. U relate like one of them misguided youth & i wont join issues. Ur wisdom is too shallow, its clear.. i can measure it. Try and improve & stop rubbing ur ignorance on people faces like what u're doing already on nairaland
Pertaining to the bold, he is very correct sir. I used to think oil was first discovered in oloibiri too; at least that was what we were taught in school. This thread has been an eye opener

http://thenationonlineng.net/oloibiri-versus-araromi-where-was-oil-first-discovered/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Elebiju: 11:12pm On May 27, 2016
ooshinibos:
Kids on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Elebiju: 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
ooshinibos:
I can't stop laughing at your idiocy, let your brothers continue with the bombings and you won't even compare Niger Delta with Somalia.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by HorLa00(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
This shows how rubbish thes southern dogs are.

Naija deltans now? no longer Biafrans?

#SMH
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by antsut(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2016
yomexp:
I thought IPOB said they are part of niger delta. grin grin
see as them calve the land of the African Jews away.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Deadlytruth(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2016
Ariani:

Then let's agree that Boro was an emotional man rather than a visionary leader. Visionary leaders see beyond their emotions, they think strategically, Boro never did.
With the advantage of his hindsight, we can clearly see that he allowed vendetta to guide him to the worn ghost side of history.

In 2011, Igbo leaders could have easily dumped GEJ and take the VP slot the North was throwing in front of us, in accordance to PDP zoning formula, but we didn't. It was a good time to pay the Ijaws in their own coin by teaming up with the same people they teamed up against us, but we resisted that. We saw beyond emotions into the future and today, that Igbo sacrifice is the only reason we are talking of SE/ SS unity.

Using your standard above we also should agree that Zik himself was myopic, emotional and visionless by his attempt to Avenge Awo's earlier "sin" of sabotaging his dream of governing the Western Region (not minding that he had his own Eastern Region which no else struggled with him to govern). We should also agree here and now that Zik's vendetta mission blinded him to the glaring fact that the North was a seeking to capitalize on the South's pockets of disunity to take power and permanently enslave the entire South. Even before independence those of us in the future Midwest had already started having misgivings against Awo's style of governing the Old Western Region which we belonged to. In fact more than 50% of us had crossed over from AG to NCNC to register our displeasure with Awo, but that did not blind us to the larger picture of Awolowo's proposed all-South coalition as we knew that the North was already chanting born to rule and bent on re-colonizing Nigeria afresh through the instrumentality of federal power if they got it. So we did not support Zik's alliance and fraternization with the North. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. How many Igbos cautioned Zik against sacrificing the larger southern interests on the altar of anti-Awolowo vendetta pursuit?
Even subsequently in 1979 we of the Midwest put aside our old grouse with Yorubas and voted for UPN in rejection of NPN-NPP coalition of Shagari and Ekweme not because we really loved UPN but because we did not lose sight of the larger Southern interest.
Your claim that Igbos supported GEJ in view of the SS/SE unity has a question mark on it. Unlike some other regions Igbos did not hold any public rally to press the Yaradua cabal into handing over to GEJ. Did they? Their support came in after GEJ included Azikiwe in his name and made Ihejirika the COAS.

Above all, Boro's case was such that he could not trust Ojukwu again as he was afraid given how Ojukwu tried to kill him and could not simply appologise despite painfully realizing later that Isaac Boro was right after all. Who would join such a person to fight for a common "interest"?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Deadlytruth(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2016
NaWetinDey:

cheesy grin grin

You funny die, guy.

You never heard of Lucky Dube?

Everyone is talking about peace and no war, nobody talks about equal rights and justice.

Guy, chilax...

Peter Tosh, not lucky Dube.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by hitchowoyemi(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2016
Wtf 1 POUND'S'?? Even in their currency? Dey still grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by mindtricks: 11:43pm On May 27, 2016
Hmm, if this be true we are in for much tougher times ahead.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Ariani: 12:03am On May 28, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Using your standard above we also should agree that Zik himself was myopic, emotional and visionless by his attempt to Avenge Awo's earlier "sin" of sabotaging his dream of governing the Western Region (not minding that he had his own Eastern Region which no else struggled with him to govern). We should also agree here and now that Zik's vendetta mission blinded him to the glaring fact that the North was a seeking to capitalize on the South's pockets of disunity to take power and permanently enslave the entire South. Even before independence those of us in the future Midwest had already started having misgivings against Awo's style of governing the Old Western Region which we belonged to. In fact more than 50% of us had crossed over from AG to NCNC to register our displeasure with Awo, but that did not blind us to the larger picture of Awolowo's proposed all-South coalition as we knew that the North was already chanting born to rule and bent on re-colonizing Nigeria afresh through the instrumentality of federal power if they got it. So we did not support Zik's alliance and fraternization with the North. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. How many Igbos cautioned Zik against sacrificing the larger southern interests on the altar of anti-Awolowo vendetta pursuit?
Even subsequently in 1979 we of the Midwest put aside our old grouse with Yorubas and voted for UPN in rejection of NPN-NPP coalition of Shagari and Ekweme not because we really loved UPN but because we did not lose sight of the larger Southern interest.
Your claim that Igbos supported GEJ in view of the SS/SE unity has a question mark on it. Unlike some other regions Igbos did not hold any public rally to press the Yaradua cabal into handing over to GEJ. Did they? Their support came in after GEJ included Azikiwe in his name and made Ihejirika the COAS.

Above all, Boro's case was such that he could not trust Ojukwu again as he was afraid given how Ojukwu tried to kill him and could not simply appologise despite painfully realizing later that Isaac Boro was right after all. Who would join such a person to fight for a common "interest"?

I believe I had tackled Awo's issue in my last post. He was an insincere person, and after supporting the North to commit a genocide through starvation in the East, he had passed the borders of forgiveness, because there was no guarantee that such a ruthless personality won't do worst in the future.

Awo was never interested in any southern unity, he was a typical Yoruba, sitting on the fence, calculating the likely winner to pitch tent with, it backfired against him with Zik,but worked for him against Ojukwu. So stop this trash talk of Awo wanting a southern unity, Awo had always wanted one thing, ie personal power and elevation of his Yoruba group, he would sink the universe to achieve those two aims, when it looked like he couldnt achieve those aims within Nigeria framework, he was anti Nigerian unity, but when it looked like he could, he was pro Nigerian, devising nefarious means to keep Nigeria alive.

On 1979, I don't know what you talking about, because we had Zik on the polls, you don't expect Ndiigbo to leave him and vote for Awo? Ekwueme was never the Igbo candidate, Zik was.
Please which Midwest voted for Awo? Maybe the Edo and the Edoids, I doubt if the Anioma people voted against Zik, who himself is an Anioma son. Perhaps you should stop making generalized statements.

On GEJ, don't know what you are talking about, Akunyili an Igbo woman was at the front of GEJ battle to dislodge Turai's kitchen cabinet, infact I'm beginning to sense that you are a Yoruba man.

You must be ignorant to think that Ndiigbo voted for GEJ simply because he added Azikiwe in his name, infact, you need your head examined for even entertaining that thought for a second. Ndigbo were already the pillar of GEJ government before Ihejirika's appointment.

I am hearing that Ojukwu wanted to kill an imprisoned Adaka Boro before the war for the first time. Please do you have any evidence to prove that? I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by wordman8: 12:19am On May 28, 2016
PMB should send his DSS lions to arrest them without bail like Director Nnamdi Kali of ipob. why not give them what they want for peace in oil region
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by superstar1(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2016
longayink:

All these your divide and conquer rubbish campaign here. You don't know that crude oil don finish?

Nigeria army is no more there to conquer Niger delta for you again.

What is divide and rule in the truth of an history?

Disprove the history if it is false. Attack the message and not the messenger. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by mrgafari(m): 1:17am On May 28, 2016
See grammar. 1 pound(s). Smh
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 1:30am On May 28, 2016
longayink:

Must Niger delta area outside Igbo land be part of Biafra?. I don't believe that.
Nigeria has failed. Let Republic of Niger delta be. Let Biafra be.

Oduduwa Republic can be, or join the rest of Nigeria for a new country to end, perhaps with -- istan Sharia Republic.

How could a president of a country say they killed 2,000,000 million people to acquire and enjoy what they are enjoying today?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by DTaj: 1:31am On May 28, 2016
And the name of the currency is "1 Pounds"! Looooooool. ONE POUNDS!

Fools!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 1:42am On May 28, 2016
Ariani:

I believe I had tackled Awo's issue in my last post. He was an insincere person, and after supporting the North to commit a genocide through starvation in the East, he had passed the borders of forgiveness, because there was no guarantee that such a ruthless personality won't do worst in the future.

Awo was never interested in any southern unity, he was a typical Yoruba, sitting on the fence, calculating the likely winner to pitch tent with, it backfired against him with Zik,but worked for him against Ojukwu. So stop this trash talk of Awo wanting a southern unity, Awo had always wanted one thing, ie personal power and elevation of his Yoruba group, he would sink the universe to achieve those two aims, when it looked like he couldnt achieve those aims within Nigeria framework, he was anti Nigerian unity, but when it looked like he could, he was pro Nigerian, devising nefarious means to keep Nigeria alive.

On 1979, I don't know what you talking about, because we had Zik on the polls, you don't expect Ndiigbo to leave him and vote for Awo? Ekwueme was never the Igbo candidate, Zik was.
Please which Midwest voted for Awo? Maybe the Edo and the Edoids, I doubt if the Anioma people voted against Zik, who himself is an Anioma son. Perhaps you should stop making generalized statements.

On GEJ, don't know what you are talking about, Akunyili an Igbo woman was at the front of GEJ battle to dislodge Turai's kitchen cabinet, infact I'm beginning to sense that you are a Yoruba man.

You must be ignorant to think that Ndiigbo voted for GEJ simply because he added Azikiwe in his name, infact, you need your head examined for even entertaining that thought for a second. Ndigbo were already the pillar of GEJ government before Ihejirika's appointment.

I am hearing that Ojukwu wanted to kill an imprisoned Adaka Boro before the war for the first time. Please do you have any evidence to prove that? I
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by DeleSuper1: 1:42am On May 28, 2016
The best comedy of the year goes to the "BUNDESLIGAS"

smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cry cry cry

I am sorry for una, gerarahere jooo!

Beside whose photo is in the currency, the money really look like fake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.