Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency (89177 Views)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / PHOTO: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency note / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency Note, Dumps Biafra As Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Codes151(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
Time to move to Eritea or Ethopia....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Ben108: 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
But you've already wasted much of your time trying to defend your so-called facts. Don't sweat it. Take a cup of cold water. Then go to bed. Good night.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Pavarottii(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
SleekAboki:

This has gone beyond the level of discussion.Buhari had all the time but was mislead by his advisers about going after tompolo. Jonathan should be wise enough to stay outta this.

Remember how Jonathan drafted buhari to negotiate with boko harem and how he refused?
Don't worry about Jonathan. That man's wiseness is in high places. He knows his next move already. so my brother, Joe boy wink(my mentor) knows wat is about to happen b4 it happens. That's a man I look and fear. He is not in any politicians level.
Thanks.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by willibounce1(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
Key board warriors everywhere. Bank of nigerdelta my yansh. Enjoy the attention while it last. The time is fast approaching, all of you evil minded ppl will be nowhere to be found. The whole niger delta will be bombed rather than nigeria to allow idiots hold the country to ransom. That oyel that you want so much, you'll go get it in hell. You either hold your nigerdelta leaders accountable for the allocation they get or you all get leveled out. Nonsense
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by manny4life(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
willibounce1:
Key board warriors everywhere. Bank of nigerdelta my yansh. Enjoy the attention while it last. The time is fast approaching, all of you evil minded ppl will be nowhere to be found. The whole niger delta will be bombed rather than nigeria to allow idiots hold the country to ransom. That oyel that you want so much, you'll go get it in hell. You either hold your nigerdelta leaders accountable for the allocation they get or you all get leveled out. Nonsense

You sound pained, is it a CRIME that Nigeria must be bound together? They want their sovereignty, yet you say they should languish in hell.. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Amberon11: 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
Vre doh oniovo.
bezimo:
Wahala in the SE, Wahala in the SS.
Which way Nigeria.

Buhari migwo!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by willibounce1(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2016
manny4life:

You sound pained, is it a CRIME that Nigeria must be bound together? They want their sovereignty, yet you say they should languish in hell.. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Say whatever you want. Nobody is going anywhere. We will remain together till the end of the world. Meanwhile say what you want and don't use 'they'. You will soon hate both the player and the mumu game when the time comes. We know your type, the next thing will be for you to start crying to united nations. Where is Nnamdi kanu today? What have you done to help him? As usual you have left him all alone in the cold and run back to business. Nobody is holding you, go and divide the country and let's see.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by 989900B: 8:01pm On May 27, 2016
sammieguze:
I love the way you reply calmly without giving room to anger or strive . Thumbsup

My brother, it's a faceless forum, most of these people won't say some things they say on here to your face on the street.

While you have some who might be beneficial to you, you have some who just barely survive on less than $10 a day.

You just have to let their rude responses slide in most cases . . . sometimes not. cheesy

OTOH, you wouldn't expect someone who's held on to a sincerely ignorant belief for so long, to swallow bitter truths joyfully -- at least not right away.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Please how did he sell his people into slavery? Who exactly are his people?
In actual fact he tried to free his real people from the fraud called "One-Nigeria" but was betrayed by a neighbouring tribe which was still loving "One Nigeria". This "One-Nigeria" people fought him, got him arrested, killed his soldiers and sentenced him to death for trying to pull his people out of "One-Nigeria" fraud. But before they could execute their death sentence on him, they themselves were dethroned and killed. Those who took over power decided to release Boro unconditionally. After that the one-Nigerianists declared secession from Nigeria, and Isaac Boro decided to revenge by fighting against the one Nigerianists who earlier jailed him for the same "offence" of declaring secession. Was that how he betrayed his people and sold them into slavery? If he really sold his people into slavery by avenging Ojukwu's crushing of Niger Delta Republic, then why have his people now decided to honour him by placing his picture on their currency? Stop insulting Isaac Boro, he fought gallantly for his people unlike Zik who kept chanting "One Nigeria" while his brothers were being slaughtered by those he wanted to form his "One Nigeria" with.
don't be afraid to call name.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by NaWetinDey(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
pabjo:
God not now please, peace we need not war.

cheesy grin grin

You funny die, guy.

You never heard of Lucky Dube?

Everyone is talking about peace and no war, nobody talks about equal rights and justice.

Guy, chilax...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu. He resuscitated all the secessionists you see today. God keep the man. Meanwhile ND can't get shii right. ,one "pounds"?. Sorry. Well,all for the best. NDA,kindly remember to give me my Anioma,I love and need them. Thank you. All hail!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Andiebest(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2016
One PoundS - Lol. The kind of English schools teach in the creeks.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by yomexp(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

Must I go tru lagos to get to other parts of the world?

Well, until then, let's see who charges who?.

Lolz, see na joke be this oh, but can u imagine what an all high sale of 2.4mbpd crude @ current $50/barrel, that's about N8trillion naira, bro, can u imagine what N8trillion times 5yrs will do to the lives and people of that small naija delta that is relatively smaller than a single state in south west?

See, bros, stop consoling urself, lagos state does not generate more than a trillion naira per year, u and I know that some of the businesses in lagos are there because of the oil in naija, infact the whole of south west states put together does not generate upto 1trillion per annum, now compare ND with close to 8trillion and tell yourself who should be visiting who.

See, I am not advocating for all these, I want to give a small mental picture of what things will look like so that u will stop seeing it as doing them a favour in staying in 1naija.

One love.
You still don't get it do you?

1. lagos, ogun and ondo has oil

2. lagos is and will continue to be the largest economy in the whole of west Africa post nigeria

2. All land locked states and country like northern Nigeria, middle belt nigeria, chad and Niger will continue to use Lagos ports for land, sea and rail transportation of cargoes and that runs into billions of dollars yearly.

3 Lagos, Ogun and oyo state alone contribute more than 60% of the total manufacturing output of Nigeria

4. ogun state not even lagos is the biggest manufacturing state in Nigeria.

5. ogun state alone has over 15 private universities i haven't even mentioned lagos , oyo, ekiti ondo and osun. we are going to make foreign exchange from international Students like you wanting to study here.

its not about oil, it about manufacturing and industries. today China is the second largest economy and the biggest industrial hub in the world. You see why this drop in oil price is not affecting china badly. so my brother am waiting earnestly for you to break the county already.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by sojics(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
One nigeria! We must remain as one Nation, even if some ppl dey talk say to serve nigeria is not by force, it does not matter we must remain as one entity. Sai baba okechukwu Buhari! Shege dan inyamiri kowai.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
victorels:
don't be afraid to call name.

Lol, You said my mind. Historians know the tribe that started the game of betrayal in this country, but unfortunately they are the ones shouting betrayal now cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Bubu4Sea: 8:24pm On May 27, 2016
[size=14pt] Let me say what every Nairalander is thinking but scared to say it!

IPOB are wicked

My brothers the Niger Delta are wicked pass
[/size]

Una wan make old man Buhari jump into sea!

Una want make our sophisticated westerners go back to growing Cocoa ?

Una want Our dear fulani people to go back to growing groundnuts?

[size=14pt]This is [/size]

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Rilwayne001: 8:24pm On May 27, 2016
CSTR6:
Ondo a minor oil producing state owns 40 billion barrels of 70 billion?What then does major states like delta, rivers , bayelsa and akwaibom own?
This is what ewedu can do to a brain.

Hehehe grin shocked
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 27, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Adaka Boro is no legend but fool who decided to sell his people into slavery for crumbs
He died in shame and disgrace just like every Saboteur eventually would

Future Ijaw kids would read and learn from the foolishness of this man
Thank you! I didn't want to call Boro a fool on their special day. You just did it for me.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Olumoze(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
I will suggest that our Niger Delta brothers need to show how serious they are by first going down to all former governors, senators and reps from that region and demand for what is rightly theirs.

During Jonathan six years in office nobody from that region could sponsor a bill to day light to protect the interest of the Niger Delta. If it were bribe, that they needed to secure votes from other NASS members, it is no news that the last administration will do it, if it was veto power that was required their son was the President whose tenure "enjoyed" impunity like wine.

This agitation is simply a fight against the anti corruption drive of the President and nothing more.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by ibisko04: 8:28pm On May 27, 2016
It will not do anyone good to completely damage the national heritage in the name of avenging for the wrong perpetrated by goverment in the past.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by PenSniper: 8:28pm On May 27, 2016
yomexp:
I thought IPOB said they are part of niger delta. grin grin
see as them calve the land of the African Jews away.

Please don't kill me laughter. Don't you know that the applicant jews of nigeria are worthless jokers ? Abba !

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by SaffronSpice: 8:29pm On May 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I don't think the ND is holding Nigeria to Ransome like you've said...the reverse is the case here. You can't keep the ND tied to Nigeria against their wish, they've served their purpose and it's time to let go. If the other regions haven't had their fill of the NDs resources for over 50 years, the past leaders who are pre dominantly Northerners should be blamed. Afterall boooooohari earmarked billions for oil exploration in the Chad Basin, what are they waiting for?
I meant the NDA not ND,or do you mean this self-serving group is representing the people of the ND?

I understand their frustration and the desire to press home their demands with violence.But if you desist from seeing the NDA's actions through rose-coloured spectacles, you'll realise that bombing of pipelines is not the way to go-- if they truly want total control of the oil wealth/ a sovereign nation for themselves.

Their present style with fetch them headlines;apart from that, I don't see them getting any reasonable.

The walk to freedom is a long process,and I don't think blackmail is the right catalyst.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Obynolee(f): 8:29pm On May 27, 2016
E
yomexp:

Do you really know who the Niger Delta Avengers are.Read the hand writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by PenSniper: 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
pabjo:
God not now please, peace we need not war.

Dake enu e.
Me chonu
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by chigoizie7(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
yomexp:
You still don't get it do you?

1. lagos, ogun and ondo has oil

2. lagos is and will still continue to be the largest economy in the whole of west Africa post nigeria

2. All land locked states and country like northern Nigeria, middle belt nigeria, chad and Niger will continue to use Lagos ports for land, sea and rail transportation of cargoes and that runs into billions of dollars yearly.

3 Lagos, Ogun and oyo state alone contribute more than 60% of the total manufacturing output of Nigeria

4. ogun state not even lagos is the biggest manufacturing state in Nigeria.

5. ogun state alone has over 15 private universities i haven't even mentioned lagos , oyo, ekiti ondo and osun. we are going to make foreign exchange from international Students like you wanting to study here.

its not about oil, it about manufacturing and industries. today China is the second largest economy and the biggest industrial hub in the world. You see why this drop in oil price is not affecting china badly. so my brother am waiting earnestly for you to break the county already.

Well, u made valid points, I still wonder why everyone is making noise about the ND oil and avengers bombing the pipelines, @least from what u said, we can just abandon oil for now and focus on ogun and lagos for our revenues via the exporting powers. Make we now rely on ogun and lagos for revenues to power naija, bros, that's even an outstanding achievement, make we leave ND make dem drink their oil.

Keep consoling yourself. I still wonder how the likes of Kuwait, uAE,qatar and other nations became what they are today, so just chill, as u are banking on your industries and all that, leave ND make dem focus on their oil.

Just 5yrs of 8trillion massive investment in all sectors of the economy in ND, let's see who will beg who for visa.
Lagos and ogun wey never produce normal naija daily consumptions wan begin drag rights with ND, upon all their facories and industries and everything, their yearly revenue put together no still reach 1trillion.

Don't ask me if they can wait for the 5yrs massive investments, they are seeing light @ d end of the tunnel, if they can wait for naija to change for 50yrs, trust me, 5yrs is just a stepping stone.

All these things are just talks, just leave out the impending headache for the ND's, Shebi na dem go suffer am? Why taking panadol for their headache?

See, forget all these things, I am just saying it for saying sake, and just for u to know that u ain't doing ND any favour by staying in 1naija.

Just leave naija delta to worry about themselves. Focus on your south west, shikina

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Bubu4Sea: 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
yomexp:

Bro listen to Dokubo Asari talk! angry angry

We stand with our Ibo brothers oh! grin grin

This is a meeting with our Ibo brothers cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by PenSniper: 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
TsaTrinity pos=46019184:

my broda, its not a nice welcome development. What PMB should do is call Jonathan and their leaders to discuss the way forward

Implementation of 2014 confab report is the begining of the way forward.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by PenSniper: 8:36pm On May 27, 2016
emekakelvin:
which person picture them inscribe for the currency? If that man is still alive, I think federal government work is half done. Just locate the man, question him and get every fact you need to know on how to crush this/these militant (s)

May the spirit of Isaac Adaka Boro see them through in Jesus name.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by forgiveness: 8:40pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:

Actually geographically, parts of the Agbami fields belong to Ondo state, and if they press for it, they will get it back.

Can you please explain, how?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by chuzimgaius(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
emekakelvin:
which person picture them inscribe for the currency? If that man is still alive, I think federal government work is half done. Just locate the man, question him and get every fact you need to know on how to crush this/these militant (s)

You must have used all your history books for ekpa still guguru
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by forgiveness: 8:48pm On May 27, 2016
Enahi:

I knew this is what you were going to Come up with.
Now answer my question as at the time the oil was discovered was it actually part of Ondo State or not?

Ole thieves the oil u are reffering to was actually discovered in Delta State, the ijaws in Ondo are actually the owners of the Oil and they are originally from Delta State.

Has your commonsense ever gave you an idea that the Ijaws aren't meant to be in Ondo State?

Even the Ilajes aren't core Yoruba, hope you know that.

grin Very funny! Who com be core Yoruba? Ijaw get land for Ondo. grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Ariani: 8:57pm On May 27, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Please how did he sell his people into slavery? Who exactly are his people?
In actual fact he tried to free his real people from the fraud called "One-Nigeria" but was betrayed by a neighbouring tribe which was still loving "One Nigeria". This "One-Nigeria" people fought him, got him arrested, killed his soldiers and sentenced him to death for trying to pull his people out of "One-Nigeria" fraud. But before they could execute their death sentence on him, they themselves were dethroned and killed. Those who took over power decided to release Boro unconditionally. After that the one-Nigerianists declared secession from Nigeria, and Isaac Boro decided to revenge by fighting against the one Nigerianists who earlier jailed him for the same "offence" of declaring secession. Was that how he betrayed his people and sold them into slavery? If he really sold his people into slavery by avenging Ojukwu's crushing of Niger Delta Republic, then why have his people now decided to honour him by placing his picture on their currency? Stop insulting Isaac Boro, he fought gallantly for his people unlike Zik who kept chanting "One Nigeria" while his brothers were being slaughtered by those he wanted to form his "One Nigeria" with.

Even though your story is very far from the truth. But let's hypothetically entertain it as the truth for one second.

Is getting revenge over Ojukwu more worth it than fighting for secession of Eastern region, knowing that it would be easier to achieve his aim of Ijaw secession from Bia**** than from Nigerians who are not his neighbours. As of 1965, the Eastern region was strategically positioning and building up PH to rival and outshine Lagos as the nation's premier coastal, industrial and commercial city, to this end all necessary logistics were provided by the Eastern region government to enable successful transfer of Shell headquarters from Owerri to PH, and industrial estates established all over the city, and all these with just palm oil and Coal. An independent Eastern region would have continued in that vein with all the billions of petrol dollars invested in that city, PH would have been competing with Johannesburg today. And yet PH is a city Ijaws have a stake in and live right next to.

Even after dying at the hands of Nigerians with crude oil from his land siphoned to build up Lagos and Abuja, leaving his region in dilapidation, is it not obvious from hindsight that Adaka took the wrong decision fighting for Nigeria against Bia****?

One thing is sure, his co traveller, Saro Wiwa after seeing the way Lagos was being built up with Niger Delta neglected, regretted fighting against the Eastern region.

I wouldn't go as far to say that Boro was silly, but I would say that he was naive, unstratetegic and driven by emotions rather than foresight. His actions will be akin to Ndiigbo joining Hausa-Fulani and their Yoruba partners to fight Niger deltans, simply because we wanted to pay them back for supporting the Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas against Eastern region.

Or us not supporting GEJ to pay them back for supporting Gowon against Ojukwu. It reeks of naivety and lack of foresight. Cos in the end, such actions will mean that we will both lose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.