Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz (1205 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz by phenase(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
Dr SID, one of the person Tee Billz, Tiwa husband accused of sleeping with his wife have admitted that he slept with Tiwa but that was before she got married to Tee Billz.

He added that Tee Billz was very much aware of the act but still went ahead to marry Tiwa and wonder why he is making story out of it now.

A sure insider who doesn’t want his name to be mentioned confirm the story, but added that is what happened when you share your past life story with a failure.

The question everyone here is still asking is can you really say Tee Billz is a failure considering the fact that he was the one that brought Tiwa salvage to limelight what we all believe a failure cannot do.

Another insider even added that Tiwa and Dr SID were still fooling around even after getting married. Who is really fooling who here.

Source:
http://www..ng/2016/05/25/yes-slept-tiwa-savage-got-married-tee-billz-dr-sid-opens/

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz by SUPOL(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
No wonder she stressed "I have never cheated on my husband since we got married " this dr sid na sharp guy oo

1 Like

Re: Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz by possibilita(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmmm pele oh.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Think The Niigerian British Boxer Anthony Joshua Is Cute / See How She Is Sucking Me Like A Pro (Graphic) / I'm Calling It A Day With My Bae.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.