Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 (981 Views)

Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby / I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
Lots of my readers are judging me already and many of them did not even read my story to the end. Judgement is for God and God alone.

Do you think that writing about how I got disvirgined by a Priest or about my relationships with other Priests is an easy task for me?

You and I know that this evil lives in our society, you and I know that many of our sisters did experience worse things while many are still in this situation and even many more are likely to experience same or worse situations.

Our younger ones need to read some of these stories and be able to know what to do, when to do. That's by the way sha, back to my story

Like I said, it was 3pm when I got to the Parish house and Fr. Peter was home alone and waiting for me. I was glad to see him and we exchanged greeetings.

He offered me food which I declined since I had eaten at home, then he offered that I share a bottle of wine with him. I said no but he insisted saying it was my day and I deserved the best.

I only took half a glass of Andre wine and I was not myself anymore.

Read More........ https://m.facebook.com/nittalily/
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by Cutehector(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
God forbid angry
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 27, 2016
Oh goodness gracious... I'm glad it wasn't Father Victor cool
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by kossyablaze(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2016
Choi
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
Oh goodness gracious... I'm glad it wasn't Father Victor cool

Hahahaajaha, you no wella
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by Cavenchy(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Hell to the Naw...too the naw naw naw.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Different Countries. See Nigeria!! / New Madness In Town / Very Important Info For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.