Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan (30135 Views)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Nollywood Producer, Dickson Iroegbu Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
phkka1:
After all this Jonathan and his good team cannot come back. If Nigeria will continue to exist, it will take us 50 years to go back to were Jonathan took us to. I cry for Nigerian. Niger Delta Avengers. Now I Tinubu is a devil in human skin.

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by nbright: 11:04pm On May 27, 2016
A Zombie has gotten back his senses
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
Over sabi sabi,don't u make mistakes? Upon all the thing he wrote so dat is d one lesson u got from it all.
Looks like you need this change in your life.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by RexTramadol1: 11:07pm On May 27, 2016
Body language(odour) no reach power sector again

Lavendar Fulani no dey work again ni?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by akereconfi: 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
Swagt101:
Somebody tell me why I should take someone who spelled 'petrol' as 'patrol' serious... Mtcheew.. Na soso useless movies dem go dey direct

SPELT

You are the biggest fool of the century

8 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2016
Hotguy27:
How can a myopic movie producer's apology get to FP?grin

Don't mind the Nollywood joker.
We just dey laff at him here. grin

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Khez: 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
Kikikikikik you neva see anything grin
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by ndcide(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2016
Well, I agree with the writer. A lot of the big names in the 2012 protest are kicking themselves. Some are using pedestrian logic of baseless trust in buhari as a face saving measure. This is the fact.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by kabhohd(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2016
looking for cheap publicity..smh. you need to apologize too, for diversion of funds meant for military operations to personal pockets

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by SirHenry105(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
lipsrsealed
No be ur fault, the whole blame lies at the door steps of the gullible nature of Nigerian electorates.......
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Wealthyonos(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2016
i hope u wont write same letter to Buhari wen he eventually leaves office? Nigerians could be hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2016
Dcomrade:
All these apologies are coming too early......this is just one year of PMB 4years.....keep calm and lets enjoy the NEPA Bill certificate change. undecided

When the likes of Fashola, Amaechi, Tambuwal etc, queued behind buhari and told us that they would support him even if all he's got is NEPA bill, that was when I realized that we are in deeper shit than we realize. Change is good but not when you decide to bring a failure on board. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by edorhe14(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2016
This is now a case of the popular saying...the Devil u know.......
The Buhari led Govt is Clueless
May God help this Country.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Dcomrade(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2016
Eluwilussit:

When the likes of Fashola, Amaechi, Tambuwal etc, queued behind buhari and told us that they would support him even if all he's got is NEPA bill, that was when I realized that we are in deeper shit than we realize. Change is good but not when you decide to bring a failure on board. cry cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by zanebaddo(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2016
Swagt101:
Somebody tell me why I should take someone who spelled 'petrol' as 'patrol' serious... Mtcheew.. Na soso useless movies dem go dey direct
spelt not spelled grin that's why I tell people most of the time not to reply dead brains like you.

Where did you study? Oxford University?

Commander in chief of the federal arm forces of zombies.... Open your mouth bullhary wants to urinate, your system needs his cursed urine to stay active..

Chai Asaba is just too far!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by 1miccza: 12:08am On May 28, 2016
Dcomrade:
All these apologies are coming too early......this is just one year of PMB 4years.....keep calm and lets enjoy the NEPA Bill certificate change. undecided

Bros sorry i had to quote you but honestly i sometimes wonder where you guys get all this false hope from??just tolday British airways is considering leaving... Diamond Bank laid off a large part of their staffs,if we are witnessing this much of economic problems in just a year what then do you think would happen in 3 years... You all should let go of these false hope and partisanship and face reality,this country is grinding to a halt and they are busy feeding us with lies and propaganda...

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by beejaykumar(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2016
Swagt101:

he did not do it intentional and that was a useless observation,As long as you know what he meant,

the main thing is to say what you have in mind and stop pointing at unnecessary flaws which could just be typing error from which ever device he was using!!!

#playhaters...

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Dcomrade(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2016
1miccza:

Bros sorry i had to quote you but honestly i sometimes wonder where you guys get all this false hope from??just tolday British airways is considering leaving... Diamond Bank laid off a large part of their staffs,if we are witnessing this much of economic problems in just a year what then do you think would happen in 3 years... You all should let go of these false hope and partisanship and face reality,this country is grinding to a halt and they are busy feeding us with lies and propaganda...
Sorry you didn't see the sarcasm in my comment....what I meant was that they all landed us in this mess, so they should stop complaining. Was just teasing APC supporters grin
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 12:24am On May 28, 2016
"I don't want apology, I want something tangible " angry angry sad angry sad sad angry angry
Like Fuel undecided

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 12:26am On May 28, 2016
Eluwilussit:

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by babestella: 12:26am On May 28, 2016
Dcomrade:
A country with some of the finest brains in the world, being led by an illiterate whose English needs translation in English: Pat Utomi cry
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by akinsmyk(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2016
Swagt101:

An hypocrite can be easily identified. The perfect man with no errors I guess you are.

You took him so serious back then, now it had turned around, you don't wanna accept.

I wonder why people follow and support sheepishly and blindly.

Must you politicise everything?

One of the major reasons why I refuse to join any political party is to be able to criticise and voice out my anger against any erring government, no matter who or the party ruling.

If anyone was against GEJ back then and supported Buhari now on the same issue, then you're the greatest hypocrite in the history of your family.

I was against GEJ too coz it came @ the wrong time...1st of Jan.

Why should I be quiet or support same insensitiveness?

Before we were suffering and smiling, now Buhari and Apc had taken the smile away.

If you don't observe things are more worse than they were, you must had been away to hell embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by sammhi(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2016
famzynet:
This guy is just an attention seeking joker. No wonder nollywood produce all sorts of rubbish in the name of producing movies. You mean to tell me a film producer came out to publicly disgrace himself thinking he is disgracing Buhari. The mentality of people of this country really need to change. I agree Buhari's government may not meet the expectation of people,but does that justify Jonathan's government that was filled with thieves,looters and criminals after their own personal pockets in disguise of rendering services to the people? Is Jonathan's government mischievousness not part of the reason why we are suffering today? In his government,the country had plenty and would have saved for the famine,but they rather decided to convert the plenty into their own pockets instead of putting down structures that would have made this day like other countries like Iraq,Iran etc that saved for the rainy day. That producing is just acting out a Hollywood movie otherwise I see no reason for his rantings.I am no fan of Buhari but neither am I of Jonathan.
iNigerian govt has always been rifle with corruption., unfortunately only GEJ govt has been probed ..
I would have loved a situation where OBJ, IBB , abdulsalam and even GMB regime is also probed..I can bet you it will be the same..
look at how much Abacha stole, yet his govt was not probed ..just himself.
Hhow did El Mustapha became so rich despite being a colonel?
JT usemi, Oladipo Diya. etc also very wealthy..how? it tells u they are all thieves..my anger is the selective probe which tend to vilified GEJ only meanwhile a past Govts are guilty of same stealing...
even right now, APc are stealing despite the poor econonomy..u will be surprised...
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by leofab(f): 12:52am On May 28, 2016
kceewhyte:
chisos!!!!! Nwa grin
what is the problem?

1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by repogirl(f): 12:54am On May 28, 2016
Firefire:
Okay, apologies accepted.

Only IF APC can tender a public apology, then Nigerians can forgive their past evil deeds.
Forgive wetin?

They need to get that dull dullard out of Aso rock and move this country forward before anything like forgiveness can be thought of.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by babajero(m): 1:27am On May 28, 2016
Swagt101:
Why you should take him serious, it's because you were supposed to write "spelt" and not "spelled". Mr Lecturer.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by dadebayo1(m): 2:49am On May 28, 2016
I beg someone should hand over a wailers form to the zombie.... More Zombies like me are gradually realising we have been scammed by APC..
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by noblegrex: 3:23am On May 28, 2016
ikbnice:
GEJ now seen as a legend. See the irony of life. Some people thought by now he would be in jail.
BOTTOMLINE: Just keep doing the right thing even if the whole world go against you.
he should thank his GOD that he left at the right time thank God he didn't win the election I bet you'll have been in more pain than this.which JEG. He's a dolt. That guy is stupid for his laughable letter. Nonsense. No be only JEG na JUG

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by phranq(m): 4:19am On May 28, 2016
ikbnice:
GEJ now seen as a legend. See the irony of life. Some people thought by now he would be in jail.
BOTTOMLINE: Just keep doing the right thing even if the whole world go against you.

may Jehova bless u abundantly for wot u wrote. GEJ fought corruption silently without even making d masses know abt it via BVN n oda policies.... but dis present regime mks lots of noise and at d same time contradict dem slvs. d subsidy we all fought against (I fought against) is being forced dwn our throat by dat same person dat went on air to criticize it. GEJ ploughed d proceeds frm d subsidy into SURE-P n nobody on dis forum even our APC supporters has neva mentioned dat.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by crazymod: 4:35am On May 28, 2016
WAECFlyer2:
Movie producer, Dickson Iroegbu, penned a public apology to former President Goodluck Jonathan for what he described as "ganging up" with other Nigerians against his government in 2012 when the former president, attempted to remove oil subsidy. Continue to read Dickson's letter after the cut...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209798556509383&id=1496050659&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10209798556509383%3Atl_objid.10209798556509383%3Athid.1496050659%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1464764399%3A-6511378531312607054&__tn__=%2As

The real truth is that we are Nigerians. We have bad judgement, we are ignorant and like to seek cheap attention.

After long episodes, he failed to mention low oil revenue and Niger delta avengers.

A fo0ol at 40 is a fo0l forever. We should be thinking of solution not instigating bad opinion on govt.

If that is the case, we should also apologize to late abacha and IBB.
Nigeria was better and naira was stronger under abacha and IBB.
Fuel was cheaper under Abacha and IBB.

Obama has doubled American debt and people on food stamps has trippled since he came to power. Nobody is calling for his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by thunder74(m): 4:36am On May 28, 2016
The same way many were deceived with subsidy abracadabra is still the same way they are fooling many more with corruption brouhaha, your eyes will be clear later when you finally realise that it was just a distraction from APC Incompetence. Once beaten twice....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ / 2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.