Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing (1078 Views)

Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm / 11 Possibly Great Modern Presidents Nigeria Could Have (Pics) / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by NSNA: 5:57pm On May 27, 2016
Ever since the British put together hundreds of ethnic groups as one. Nigeria has been in trouble. Today the name Nigeria is so damaged that it is easily disrespected despite the millions of good citizens that fall under this identity. The way David Cameron direspected Nigeria is the way many people that are not Nigerians do despite having very little knowledge about the amazing people that make up this country.

Sepration is a chance to start afresh, a baptism of sort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by stigmond(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
That's a nice piss of shit...but can that be achieve without spill of blood?
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by NSNA: 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
The British themselves are holding a refarandum to break from the EU. Same can be done in Nigeria but obviously that civilzed approach to holding a referendum is likely to face hurdles and be rejected by those in power even if it's what the people want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by Dmillionaire: 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
stigmond:

which blood?
Nobodies blood is more expensive than the already dying and dead and forgotten ones due to corruption, religious, tribalistic and political crisis since independent.

I believe in solving a problem from the foundation once and for all.

Millions lost there life's in America, before it became great today. It's only cowards that shy away from their responsibilities, some of us aren't, just marking time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by thesicilian: 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
NSNA:
The British themselves are holding a refarandum to break from the EU. Same can be done in Nigeria but obviously that civilzed approach to holding a referendum is likely to face hurdles and be rejected by those in power even if it's what the people want.

The British referendum is to break away from Europe as a country, they feel it will be better for the nation as a whole, not that they are planning to destroy themselves by breaking up into bits.

Nigeria will never break up, that's one thing I'm sure of. Besides we are way stronger & better as one.
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by rose54321: 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
You know too little about war to be afraid.

You seriously believe Nigeria will divide without a war.
Take a look at Sudan,
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by Vomm: 6:42pm On May 27, 2016
Of course it can!! Everything must not be about war

stigmond:
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by NSNA: 9:09pm On May 27, 2016
thesicilian:

The British referendum is to break away from Europe as a country, they feel it will be better for the nation as a whole, not that they are planning to destroy themselves by breaking up into bits.

Nigeria will never break up, that's one thing I'm sure of. Besides we are way stronger & better as one.

Scotland recently held a referendum. The UK setup is interesting anyway.
Do you ever ask yourself why at the World Cup there is Scotland, England Ireland etc
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by thesicilian: 9:56pm On May 27, 2016
NSNA:

Scotland recently held a referendum. The UK setup is interesting anyway.
Do you ever ask yourself why at the World Cup there is Scotland, England Ireland etc

Yeah, its an interesting set up indeed. They exist as one country, yet with individual governments and boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2016
When are we ever going to agree that we are all held under the evil bondage foisted on us by a group of thieves from every tribe, who do everything to ensure that we are kept below and fight ourselves instead of them?

If and when we separate, th same thieves would each return to their new countries to form an hegemony to continue their suppression. That's all I perceive!
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by glassjar1: 10:28am On May 28, 2016
the end of zoo .

the proceeding is inline .

all hail avenger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by Omololu007(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2016
thesicilian:

mtchewww....i keep hearing Nigeria is better and stronger as one.when will we stop spewing thi bullshit,nothing is working in this country,i do ha power in my house for less than 5hours a day
Re: Keep Calm The End Of Nigeria Could Be A Good Thing by thesicilian: 11:02am On May 28, 2016
Omololu007:
mtchewww....i keep hearing Nigeria is better and stronger as one.when will we stop spewing thi bullshit,nothing is working in this country,i do ha power in my house for less than 5hours a day
I feel u bro. Nothing seems to be working now, but have you read the book Animal Farm by George Orwell? If you haven't I'll recommend you download and read it.
Maybe then you'll understand why many people are a bit sceptical about break ups or change of government.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Seeing President Buhari / Ben Murray Bruce Lashes Back At A Follower For Not Minding His Business. / Nimbo Killing: IPOB Members Storm UK Hospital, Searches For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.