Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (41589 Views)

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date / How I Found Love In Awkward Places / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
it available for sale nowcheesy

Because of 4 seeds of tomatoes? lwkmh
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Qualer: 8:28pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
In front of a nice eatery or hotelgrin

especially when you are in B.Republic! grin
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Sexytemi(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
Qualer:

especially when you are in B.Republic! grin

Smh o
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Jennydoris(f): 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
Behind closed gate... Especially black gate.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by BABANGBALI: 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
Op pls include mortuary and burial ground in your list
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by oluwapoju(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
lol

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by jordinsparkles(f): 10:15pm On May 27, 2016
Wait guyz!! I have a car and I take pictures inside it even when driving(my jobless sister takes the pictures though) is it nau bad. I don't see anything wrong with girls taking pictures even in soak-away. So long as they are comfortable with it, why not.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by banme1(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
Hotel rooms.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by dubemivan(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:
How come you left these places out wristbangle? grin

In eateries.
Taking pictures of regular meals at eateries only portrays on as a starved girl who hardly goes out so taking pictures with a cup of Ice cream or a plate of rice and chicken becomes something to be proud of.
However, the case might be different if you're having an exotic meal or say a chinese delicacy.

Inside hotel rooms.
It becomes obvious that you are a call girl when you start taking pictures in different hotel rooms with different set up and bed spreads. That could be pretty awkward.

At the passenger's seat.
It isn't exactly a bad idea taking one or two pictures in a car especially if it belongs to you, a relative or your boyfriend but it becomes awkward when it becomes a routine. It only shows that you see the passengers seat as being a privileged position and that is pretty awkward.

*Modified.
That is very on-point and you probably guilty of ALL
Btw your pics really gave me goose-pimple!
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ibietela2(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

In eateries.
Taking pictures of regular meals at eateries only portrays on as a starved girl who hardly goes out so taking pictures with a cup of Ice cream or a plate of rice and chicken becomes something to be proud of.
However, the case might be different if you're having an exotic meal or say a chinese delicacy.

Inside hotel rooms.
It becomes obvious that you are a call girl when you start taking pictures in different hotel rooms with different set up and bed spreads. That could be pretty awkward.

At the passenger's seat.
It isn't exactly a bad idea taking one or two pictures in a car especially if it belongs to you, a relative or your boyfriend but it becomes awkward when it becomes a routine. It only shows that you see the passengers seat as being a privileged position and that is pretty awkward.

*Modified.

Drivers seat too
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by skywalker240(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
wristbangle always saying the truth ever since i know him,......

Let me add a little,...
In a rich dude who chike dem or any fancy/luxury car they see.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ThuGnificenX: 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
Somebody forgot the front Perssenger seat with seat belt on..

2 Likes

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ClintonDal(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
The best and most famous place they take selfies is in the front seat of a nice car. Even when the car ain't moving they would still cross the seat belt.

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Decryptor(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
I know a guy who works as a janitor in Transcorp. He tells me of how girls just walk into the hotel and go straight to the toilets, apply their makeup and start taking pictures in front of the mirrors that you would think the toilets are photo studios

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by peezeygwiny(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
This land is not for salecheesy
sell it 4 mhe na
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by kenoz(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by jayben(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

In eateries.

Inside hotel rooms.

At the passenger's seat.

*Modified.
nice one
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Akpan107(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
i saw a pretty hausa babe snapping herself in a keke today. that of keke is more common these days.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ivyy(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
ibietela2:

Drivers seat too

True grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ivyy(f): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
dubemivan:

That is very on-point and you probably guilty of ALL
Btw your pics really gave me goose-pimple!

I'm not guilty embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy goose pimples in a good way abi?
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ivyy(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
jayben:
nice one

Thanks dear.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by greatness22(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2016
Saw one girl last week Sunday with a walking stick raised above her bald head, snapping when her mom and dad are exchanging blows. angry
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by dubemivan(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

I'm not guilty embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy goose pimples in a good way abi?
Lol...yeah my goodness... this reply will definately enter my CV
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
ClintonDal:
The best and most famous place they take selfies is in the front seat of a nice car. Even when the car ain't moving they would still cross the seat belt.
Hahahahahaha roflkmwd cheesy
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
Saw one girl last week Sunday with a walking stick raised above her bald head, snapping when her mom and dad are exchanging blows. angry
This one na serious case oooo.. Hahaha cheesy
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2016
Decryptor:
I know a guy who works as a janitor in Transcorp. He tells me of how girls just walk into the hotel and go straight to the toilets, apply their makeup and start taking pictures in front of the mirrors that you would think the toilets are photo studios
Bro, can you just imagine? Smh
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

In eateries.

Inside hotel rooms.

At the passenger's seat.

*Modified.
Spot on Ivyy cool ... Now, so humbly tell me the categories you belong cool
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ruffcoin99(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
Profile picture tinz grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Molz(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2016
Just yesterday when I boarded a bus from Anthony to CMS, thelady beside me was taking selfie as if her life depended on it. I advised her to keep her phone because of traffic thieves instead she abused me and I kept quiet. Before a tinkle of an eye, a dude snatch her phone from the window and she started waili

LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by nurez305(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2016
I'm suspecting you guys (wristbangle and tosyn2much) whenever tosyn2much create a thread wristbangle will be FTC and vice-versa. Hope the account is not run by on person or how come you guy always comment first, Abi you dey inform yourself through phone before creating a thread ni.....nairaland EFCC please intervene

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by DeleSuper1: 11:57pm On May 27, 2016
undecided They are all Bundesliga

They also snap inside one room apartment (face me and face you)

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.