Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions (27159 Views)

BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State / UNILAG Shut Down Over Students' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by hakeem4(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2016
Lmao
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by vickylincon(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/05/10-shameful-reactions-portrayed-by.html
guy, you are so wicked. Next time, tell someone not to eat pepper food while reading your post
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
Kendzyma:
Lol,during mth courses days(yellow house)...
A lot of carry over made dem reduce d pass mark to 30... grin
Just get 30 and ur carryover is history... cheesy
Great Ife!!!
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Histrings08(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
Carry over was my worst fear during my university days.. Buh thank God I was able to pull thru without it grin
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2016
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by YOLO1(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
Nunber one is what I have done a lot. Won't forget CHM 203 result. Tore all the results and others were unable to see theirs. OAU (white house), I hail o
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Christmasdon(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
They will be there to console anyone failed as well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Young03(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2016
I will understand only if i had gone to uni
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Christmasdon(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2016
They will be there to console any one who failed as well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by SavageGarden(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Smellymouth, pls take down the pictures or better still quote it so that it will not derail the thread as people keep quoting you.. Thanks
tongue
tosyne2much:
Smellymouth, pls take down the pictures or better still quote it so that it will not derail the thread as people keep quoting you.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by fernandoc(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
Truthfully I never knew what it feels like carrying over a course.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by merits(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
When I have carryover during my school days,I felt like rather ”to commit suicide instead of killing myself"but today I give thanks to almighty God to make me happy aftetall.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Mediapace: 9:26pm On May 27, 2016
Can we call this Nairaland El-classico/Battle for the throne,TOSYNE2MUCH AND WRISTBANGLE CREATED EACH THREAD AT :

*Thesame year
*Thesame month
*thesame week
*Thesame day
*Thesame hour
*Thesame minute

and am very sure thesame second
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Familyman007(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
Students normally say i hv an A when they hv distinction n they gave me n F wen they fail...Well its normal 2 react wen one fails especially 4 people hving it 4 d first tym.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by esmaril(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2016
dat numb 9 sha.....
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by greatness22(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
Some people are acting as if they don't have carryover here. I had 4 carryovers, not because am dull, but circumstances beyond my control caused it. And I'll forever be grateful for that because it made me understand the course more.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by khattab02: 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
alolatee:

You slander those of us who had different reason aside what you've itemized as being common to CO students.Just pray you are not sick when or during your exams.This is nothing but trash and humiliation of those who had no control whatsoever to why they had CO.
true talk! I call those ones victims of circumstances. A student did not register a course online is automatic F. Whether it is due to the network or website doesn't concern them. A student failed a course or had a low grade why? because 20 marks from his CA was not added.. And so on...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by khattab02: 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
IZANAMI:
undecided Strange to me though.We don't have carry-overs in pharmacy,you repeat the class instead. You can't repeat a class twice,you get withdrawn after failing at the second attempt.Faculty of pharmacy bad gan o!!the pass mark is 50 and 60 for a couple of courses. It's no place for mediocres..You can survive anywhere if you pass through pharmacy with no hindrance.
hmmmmmmmmm.......... Really? How medicine will be then?

Na die!
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by khattab02: 9:53pm On May 27, 2016
Christmasdon:
They will be there to console anyone failed as well.
lol..... Very true!
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by nonjebose(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abeg leave the guy. I enjoyed his more. No need for the competition

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by khattab02: 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
Some people are acting as if they don't have carryover here. I had 4 carryovers, not because am dull, but circumstances beyond my control caused it. And I'll forever be grateful for that because it made me understand the course more.
hmmm...... Victims of circumstances! I also had about 4 or so. 3 automatic even without sitting for them.

#don't pray to be victims of circumstances.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Smellymouth: 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Smellym.outh, pls take down the pictures or better still quote it so that it will not derail the thread as people keep quoting you.. Thanks

Really? Lol.. Your thread, your rules..

My bad#
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by greatness22(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
khattab02:
hmmm...... Victims of circumstances! I also had about 4 or so. 3 automatic even without sitting for them.

#don't pray to be victims of circumstances.
And the funny thing is that i had two B's and two A's respectively. And also mobilised for service before those non carryover students were been mobilised for service.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Asiri1991: 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
Fight Campus Security in order to have suspension,
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
vickylincon:
guy, you are so wicked. Next time, tell someone not to eat pepper food while reading your post
Hahaha no mind me jawe baba cheesy
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2016
YOLO1:
Nunber one is what I have done a lot. Won't forget CHM 203 result. Tore all the results and others were unable to see theirs. OAU (white house), I hail o
Hahahahahaha cheesy Na God go forgive you bro cheesy
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Really? Lol.. Your thread, your rules..

My bad#
Don't take it too far.. E no reach dat level baba cheesy

I only wanted you to quote your pictures just as I quoted all my whole post to avoid derailment...

Hope u get me?
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
Michellla:
you must be an expert in carryovers to know all these grin
You should guess that tongue
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
Emeka71:
Trust you @Tosyne2much
I disagree on some points stated Students in higher institutions are not supposed to write thier names on thier scripts ; only matric number ; Course lecturer does not actually know he failed students in some cases ; I agree with your last point (some babes can even get fabricated a case that the course lecturer wants to sleep with her or wants her to squirt and unfortunately she couldn't do that for the lecturer and that is why she failed).
Of course, I know that the write-up is open to criticism
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Michellla(f): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
You should guess that tongue
its all a facade if you ask me
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
babybrace:
Everyone reacts in a way or two when they fail, what are your reactions when you fail?
I start crying

Btw, where have you been ?
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
Michellla:
its all a facade if you ask me
Oooooooh !!! So you believe I can't be having loads of carry-overs? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ / PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Nigeria's Largest Student Arcade In LASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.