Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions (27170 Views)

BREAKING: UI Shut Over Students’ Protest / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State / UNILAG Shut Down Over Students' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by prodiG(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
I remember during my university days,

After studying hard for Mech 311, I walked into the hall like :: grin cheesy

After seeing the questions, I was like ::[/i]Dis guy sef. You funny die abeg cheesy

[i]When I heard --" 20 minutes more", I was like ::

Luckily, the invigilator took me to where the most brilliant dudes sat and I wrote like ::

The results came out and I got an A, ::: grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Michellla(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oooooooh !!! So you believe I can't be having loads of carry-overs? shocked
Welll.........Hopefully grin
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
Michellla:
Welll.........Hopefully grin
Meaning you have the impression that I'm a brilliant dude? Hmmmm you might be wrong oooo

Btw, what made you rule the conclusion? cheesy
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by rapmike(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2016
Kendzyma:
Lol,during mth courses days(yellow house)...
A lot of carry over made dem reduce d pass mark to 30... grin
Just get 30 and ur carryover is history... cheesy

you were a O.A.U student,, right?
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by khattab02: 12:19am On May 28, 2016
greatness22:
And the funny thing is that i had two B's and two A's respectively. And also mobilised for service before those non carryover students were been mobilised for service.
hmmmm........ Blessing in disguise!

Such is life...
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 6:04am On May 28, 2016
alolatee:

You slander those of us who had different reason aside what you've itemized as being common to CO students.Just pray you are not sick when or during your exams.This is nothing but trash and humiliation of those who had no control whatsoever to why they had CO.
Now I see the reasons why people fail exam as a result of impatience.. At least, before you start answering exam questions, you have to read the instructions first

Kindly scroll up and read the disclaimer then come back to modify
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 6:06am On May 28, 2016
merits:
When I have carryover during my school days,I felt like rather ”to commit suicide instead of killing myself"but today I give thanks to almighty God to make me happy aftetall.
Hahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by ajasa4link: 6:55am On May 28, 2016
I remember when one student wrote his matric number at one of the charging points in the department trying to reserve the space solely for himself. Unfortunately for him, we have an open system Tru which u can check results /CGPA once u know d person's matric no. We just queried the Web for his result and his CGPA was 0.94....... grin grin
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by babybrace(f): 8:57am On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I start crying

Btw, where have you been ?
Around, been a ghost reader
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2016
ajasa4link:
I remember when one student wrote his matric number at one of the charging points in the department trying to reserve the space solely for himself. Unfortunately for him, we have an open system Tru which u can check results /CGPA once u know d person's matric no. We just queried the Web for his result and his CGPA was 0.94 ....... grin grin
I can't stop laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Dwizeone: 10:32am On May 28, 2016
Kendzyma:
Lol,during mth courses days(yellow house)...
A lot of carry over made dem reduce d pass mark to 30... grin
Just get 30 and ur carryover is history... cheesy
Greatest Ife
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by MsPweshy(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
Hypocrite
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by ArcToyin(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2016
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Emperessnaughty(f): 11:55am On May 28, 2016
promisechild:
They are blackmailers. They will narrate their fictitious encounter with the lecturer which led to their carry over.

Modified: Some are wailers they keep blaming Buhari and APC for their misfortune.

KSU student I hail oooo
lmaoooo
After seeing dis comment ksu just came in2 my mind and den I saw ksu in ur post too...

Lmaooo am 1100prcnt guity of dat.. Dunno if it's a ksu students thing
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by promisechild(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lmaoooo
After seeing dis comment ksu just came in2 my mind and den I saw ksu in ur post too...

Lmaooo am 1100prcnt guity of dat.. Dunno if it's a ksu students thing
that is how it rolls in KSU oooo. By the way which department and level are you in KSU
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by alolatee(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now I see the reasons why people fail exam as a result of impatience.. At least, before you start answering exam questions, you have to read the instructions first

Kindly scroll up and read the disclaimer then come back to modify

I don't care what your disclaimer is Firrst Class student.Because you had first does not make you better than me who had carry-over.You have no business putting up topics that slander and cyber-bully others.You cannot make me sad under any guise and make me look bad and thereby condemn myself and commit suicide.No!I want you to know that Christ has my back and you cannot stand my way with your post.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by alolatee(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
khattab02:
true talk! I call those ones victims of circumstances. A student did not register a course online is automatic F. Whether it is due to the network or website doesn't concern them. A student failed a course or had a low grade why? because 20 marks from his CA was not added.. And so on...

Don't mind him.I did two exams without C.A.One maths i had 38 and the other i had 28 as i was sick and did not have C.A.The lecturers concerned will not have none of those and decided i should have F9.Sometimes i had missing grades for courses i should have had A or B. Not missing grades in one course which i have to re-register.So what moral justification does he have throwing up those topics because he had First Class and so what he is better than others.I was almost missing my exams every now and then in 300level and 400level due to sickness.I pray he doesn't experience what i passed through.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
alolatee:

I don't care what your disclaimer is Firrst Class student.Because you had first does not make you better than me who had carry-over.You have no business putting up topics that slander and cyber-bully others.You cannot make me sad under any guise and make me look bad and thereby condemn myself and commit suicide.No!I want you to know that Christ has my back and you cannot stand my way with your post.
For God's sake, what has first class and Jesus Christ got to do with this post? Kindly point to where I claimed being a first class student cos I don't seem to understand you at all. Can't you see that I even stooped so low using myself as a victim of carry-over in number 2?

This write-up is very understandable that even my cousin in Primary Two will not have difficulty in decoding the message

Let me call on those who will properly examine you if you have comprehension problem or not

Cc
Wristbangle
Cutehector
Mediapace
Firstkings1
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by alolatee(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
For God's sake, what has first class and Jesus Christ got to do with this post? Kindly point to where I claimed being a first class student cos I don't seem to understand you at all. Can't you see that I even stooped so low using myself as a victim of carry-over in number 2?

This write-up is very understandable that even my cousin in Primary Two will not have difficulty in decoding the message

Let me call on those who will properly examine you if you have comprehension problem or not

Cc
Wristbangle
Cutehector
Mediapace
Firstkings1

I want to tell you i hate posts like this.Period!
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
alolatee:

come, what is your problem today? Talk to me
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by alolatee(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
come, what is your problem today? Talk to me

Jesus has taken away my problem i have none.If you have any problem you can share with me, ok.Did i tell you i have any problem?Since you have decided to side with your friend it is alright.He called you to question me i guess.I have no dealings with you and stay clear of me, ok.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
alolatee:

Jesus has taken away my problem i have none.If you have any problem you can share with me, ok.Did i tell you i have any problem?Since you have decided to side with your friend it is alright.He called you to question me i guess.I have no dealings with you and stay clear of me, ok.
no I don't think he has, cuz if he had, u would hav read his post in between lines...

There is no point castigating urself and looking for cheap sympathy from people? It doesn't work that way. Nw if u think his writeups really pisses u off, u knw wat to do. I hope I am talking to a human being
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by alolatee(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
no I don't think he has, cuz if he had, u would hav read his post in between lines...

There is no point castigating urself and looking for cheap sympathy from people? It doesn't work that way. Nw if u think his writeups really pisses u off, u knw wat to do. I hope I am talking to a human being

You are talking to a spirit.I know what to do and i will do it quick.Stay clear of me i say again.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Emperessnaughty(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
promisechild:
that is how it rolls in KSU oooo. By the way which department and level are you in KSU
i shuld be asking u
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by wristbangle: 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
alolatee:

I want to tell you i hate posts like this.Period!

What happens to ignoring the post rather than spew rubbish here.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Michellla(f): 5:53pm On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Meaning you have the impression that I'm a brilliant dude? Hmmmm you might be wrong oooo

Btw, what made you rule the conclusion? cheesy
didnt say you're brilliant per se.Was just hoping you are at least for the sake of your crushes tongue
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2016
Michellla:
didnt say you're brilliant per se.Was just hoping you are at least for the sake of your crushes tongue
And who are the crushes? cool
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Michellla(f): 10:16pm On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
And who are the crushes? cool
rhetorical questiongrin
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2016
Michellla:
rhetorical questiongrin
Or are you one of them? tongue
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by Michellla(f): 8:29pm On May 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Or are you one of them? tongue
definitely No.
Re: 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
Michellla:
definitely No.
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma / List Of Approved Private Universities In Nigeria And Year Of Establishments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.