Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? (20222 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Bashnigga(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2016
20 & 22
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Histrings08(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
xender:
So all of you writing numbers expect me to go back and see the category you fall into cry

Ok na..... mine was 45,47,54 and 61 angry
bad boy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by preciousMI1(f): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2016
1. Making a noise in the class.

8 reading your books.(only wen exam timetable show)

16. Sleeping.(this one gives life esp night prep)

17. Eating(kpuff n groundnut)

20. Playing Games in class.(tick tick1)

22. Was a prefect(not active!)

24. Always visiting your friends in other classes.(my name will appear in their own names of noisemakers)

26. Stealing pens & pencils.(I barely buy those 10naira things)

28. Always troubling your classmates.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Generalkorex(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by seunny4lif(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
preciousMI1:
Generalkorex:
What's all this now angry
Mod abeg ban them all angry
I neva did 18 and 15 grin grin grin

I did all grin grin grin grin
Wait May I read again grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
22 smiley
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Charliiee(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
9 so bad I was mistaken for 27
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by preciousMI1(f): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
seunny4lif:

What's all this now angry Mod abeg ban them all angry I neva did 18 and 15 grin grin grin
I did all grin grin grin grin Wait May I read again grin grin grin
ban fire!!!!!!! me wey still dey book space
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by merigold(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Mehn my own plenty o 1,7,15,17,18,24,28 i was also d best in my class den.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Xionez(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
2. Like to copy notes for from people.

9. Always quiet in class. (when you are sitting next to a die hard class captain that derives joy in low-key names of noisemakers, being quiet will become your second nature)

13. Friendly with teachers (after one of them tidied my young ar.se, i became a disciple)

17. Eating (a cool game of how far can you eat before getting caught)

29. Always forgetting to do your homework & assignments (hence, the number 2. But always coming early to school eliminates the chances of getting bottom branded by my teacher)

6. Playing with Boys (before they brand me with names like 'Woman Wrapper', 'Their husband' etc etc)

31. Class Runner (when planes of glass are always breaking, u have to be quick to vacate the area)
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Odunharry(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2016
grin 2,10,22,24
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by lionduke(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2016
kinggogo:
No 1

Always arguing about football related issues in class especially the messi/ronaldo debate
Small boy
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Johnny19: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
class clown ni!!!!
always copying note for cheese bck den
love to fall teacher's hand ( Ms. Abolorunke 4give me sha)
As in OP plenty of wetin i do no dey ur list buh u try

Sec Sch was a hit mehn!!!
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by mizzbouqui(f): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
1 I can make noise for africa when I have nothing doing, I don't like reading.
7 I love asking question even correcting sef especially during maths period, I love calculations.
22 I was the head-girl then with a lot of enemies, I've always been the assistant class captain in my previous classes
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Lol. Playing with boys, going to my friend's classes, was a prefect, friendly with teachers cheesy
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Peacefulgold(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
I believe this thread is for girls only...so let me just keep moving...next thread pls....
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by seunny4lif(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2016
angry angry angry grin grin grin
Space booker grin grin grin
preciousMI1:

ban fire!!!!!!!
me wey still dey book space

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by NZAGHA(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2016
O boy ma own na no. 4, always coming late...grin And 9.. Always quiet in the class...grin

Secondary sef shaaagrin
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Me attend boys
E dey Sweet die

Jump fence any how

Na who won die go die

Me send any teacher ni

Dey call me

Olori OKO

I like gambling mehnn
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by SirDavico(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Mine would be
4. I think I should have been the president of the Latecomers Association grin although I'm not always late smiley But I come late Often grin

8. Hian! Shey reading na reading ni? Yeah, I love to read, but not my school books oh. I'd rather read something much more interesting than boring math or copious pysics or chem grin
I only read school books during Tests and Exams smiley And trust me, I was one of the best in the whole school smiley

15. Reading novels. Yeah, I was the dude who don't joke with novels, and till date, I still am smiley

16. Sleeping sad ***Covers face*** this one is sweet sha, make I no lie smiley I always sleep in class whenever I spend the previous night watching 'films' wink and trust me, I do that often grin but I don't sleep during lessons sha smiley

Can't wait to get into the versity sad Baba God, please pick up my call smiley
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by timmycris(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2016
na me bad pass for my class! Green snake under the green grass

so am 1.7.23.25,54,96
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Evathyst:
Like most people used to say; 'School life is the best'. Although it's quite debatable which of the school though; Primary, Secondary or University.

This has prompted me to ask this question that I've long been longing to ask peeps here.

Which of the following describes your Secondary or Primary school character?

2. Like to copy notes for people.

3. Fighting.

4. Late coming.

5. Leaving the school before closing time.

6. Playing with Boys.

7. Asking your teachers questions while they are teaching.

8. Always reading.

9. Always quiet in class.

10. Playing football.

11. Hanging around the school premises without going inside the class.

12. Not reading your books.

13. Friendly with teachers.

14. Always writing love letters to your female classmates.

15. Love to read novels.

16. Sleeping.

17. Eating.

18- Bullying junior students.

19. Running errands for Teachers.

20. Playing Games in class.

21. Always absent from school.

22. Was a prefect.

24. Always visiting your friends in other classes.

25. Stealing people's complete note so as to use it to copy yours.

26. Stealing pens & pencils.

27 . Not friendly. i.e doesn't talk to anybody.

29. Always forgetting to do your homework & assignments.

30. Add if not listed (specify).

A lotta people's answers will amuse you. cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Farano
Fynestboi
Mynd44

Let's here from you guys too. Abi na night school una finish from? cheesy
Addictive Noise maker
was loved by all the teachers in my school both male and female
jealousy from my classmates and seniors for favours I was getting from teachers.
A wonderful storyteller, writer and an artist.
I dey find trouble well well and breaks school rules alot.
Last of all, I was very brilliant.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by teebillz: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Evathyst:
Space booked for future purpose. Would be back to comment on mine if this gets to the permanent site. cheesy

*Modified*

Mine was;
1- Making a noise in class. Chiarlady for noise makers! That's me! cheesy

6- Playing wijavascript:void(0);th boys.

28- Always troubling my classmate

And *ehm*

*scratches head*

Maybe gossiping sha. Lolz. Right from Sec sch na him I don bad! cheesy

Chai! And you con fine o. Na your type I bin dey smooch for corner when I dey school. Some girls sabi make man enjoy life sha.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by 007Nasky(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
... Xo many...
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
22, 12, 9
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Pavore9:
8. Always reading. Ended up being the Library Prefect of my set.
same here... Became a library prefect at jss3.
Won the best essay writer for my school and the best debator.
Was made a chaplain/prayer prefect cuz of my intonation.
Chai I miss the plenty admiration I got in sec school... I was alot of peoples role model and na me dey select who go follow me talk be my friend.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Jayphizzy(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Discussing Music & Football.... Thank God, Some Of Our Male Teachers Were Lovers Of Football Too, Naso We Go Dey Argue, Especially During Our Free Period.... Plus I Dey "Press Club".... Only Guys Go Code The kind PRESS Wey Ah Dey Yarn..... cheesy angry
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by snowblaq(f): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Evathyst:
Like most people used to say; 'School life is the best'. Although it's quite debatable which of the school though; Primary, Secondary or University.

This has prompted me to ask this question that I've long been longing to ask peeps here.
Just nos. 9 and 15

Which of the following describes your Secondary or Primary school character?

2. Like to copy notes for people.

3. Fighting.

4. Late coming.

5. Leaving the school before closing time.

6. Playing with Boys.

7. Asking your teachers questions while they are teaching.

8. Always reading.

9. Always quiet in class.

10. Playing football.

11. Hanging around the school premises without going inside the class.

12. Not reading your books.

13. Friendly with teachers.

14. Always writing love letters to your female classmates.

15. Love to read novels.

16. Sleeping.

17. Eating.

18- Bullying junior students.

19. Running errands for Teachers.

20. Playing Games in class.

21. Always absent from school.

22. Was a prefect.

24. Always visiting your friends in other classes.

25. Stealing people's complete note so as to use it to copy yours.

26. Stealing pens & pencils.

27 . Not friendly. i.e doesn't talk to anybody.

29. Always forgetting to do your homework & assignments.

30. Add if not listed (specify).

A lotta people's answers will amuse you. cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Farano
Fynestboi
Mynd44

Let's here from you guys too. Abi na night school una finish from? cheesy
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by ElDaIllest(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2016
We're team names noise makers,grin though we were funny to the bone so you you can't put my name on the list over the joke you just laughed on.... Those days though
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by emerged01(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Always writing teachers' note on the board for students.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by joshuamoses101(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2016
That will be 9
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by FlamesD: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2016
No. 22

Always trying to answer questions ask by the teacher on the subjects I choose . For e.g. Arts subjects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To Shalom Science and Technology Academy (PICS) / UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal / See Top Nigerian Universities In Decision Sciences - Elsevier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.