Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

She Wants It So Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants It So Bad (1138 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / She Wants It With Me, What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants It So Bad by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
I was charting with my friend last night. I diverted and asked what's her dress code for the night, which she told me. Next thing, she said she wanna come over to my place , which is this 27th of May. I inquired why the urgency, she said she's been damn Hot since last two weeks when she left my place. I asked her to come then,i also told her the cloth she should wear. Everything was going fine till this morning.
I woke up, had a change of mind, after taking my bath, and dialed her number and said, do not bother coming again I have a visitor with me and he has nowhere to stay. She said, she was already on her way but she will head to work instead. I thought all was well, till I switched my phone on again and saw the messages she left for me.
The messages read, can't you ask the guy to come back another day, I really need to see you,i have been holding myself like this for long, gosh is not fair. After, laughing at her messages I picked my phone and called, she still repeated it again. I asked her, why are you this Hot for coit-us I thought you were made of iron,what went wrong. She hissed.
NB: This made me to come to the conclusion, that a Hot lady is worse than a Hot guy. When she wants it, she expects everything to work out her way . I only declined her visitation as a punishment, for her to see why Conji is a bastard irrespective of whether you are a guy or girl,when it comes hmm it is not easy to hold except you pour it out.

1 Like

Re: She Wants It So Bad by mhizeva(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
So what you are telling us is that you sleep with girls that sleep around when you feel like...

Hope you know her health status because you will one day bed her... STDs don't show on the face you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: She Wants It So Bad by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
mhizeva:
So what you are telling us is that you sleep with girls that sleep around when you feel like...

Hope you know her health status because you will one day bed her... STDs don't show on the face you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

A girl is hot, you are now asking about his health status...

But....

If a guy is hot, he will be termed... " careless, pervert, etc"...

Fear God oooo

1 Like

Re: She Wants It So Bad by Israel5(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2016
I dan cnfuse sef.. Una weldone o! I dey greet o!! That girl needs to see Dr. Joy kcits(ukraine) for counselling.
Re: She Wants It So Bad by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2016
mhizeva:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Hypocrite
Re: She Wants It So Bad by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin
ochi egbula m ooo

. .what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: She Wants It So Bad by skywalker240(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2016
no bother

(1) (Reply)

. / Am In Deep Trouble / Her Ugly Past Haunted Her In D Most Unthinkable Way. Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.