Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship (2028 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by urcaptspeakin(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2016
Entering a new relationship is a big deal, particularly when your past relationships have continually failed. If you’re having reservations about starting fresh with someone new, it might be best to reflect on your dating habits first.

Here are 14 questions to ask yourself to ensure that your next relationship is the happiest, healthiest one yet.

http://www.accraxclusive.com/entering-new-relationship/
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 12:51am On May 28, 2016
How much do we get paid for clicking?, cos the economy no smile
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 12:54am On May 28, 2016
grin oouuch! I felt I bumped my head on the roof... tongue
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by urcaptspeakin(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2016
emitoz:
How much do we get paid for clicking?, cos the economy no smile

Nothing Bro Just A Link That's Educative!
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:01am On May 28, 2016
kashybaby, still waiting on you and royalblak007 o smiley
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:01am On May 28, 2016
urcaptspeakin:

Nothing Bro Just A Link That's Educative!
It's nice
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 1:03am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
kashybaby, still waiting on you and royalblak007 o smiley

it's only royal now..

no royal and kasshy for now
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:06am On May 28, 2016
hunnn everybody is just creating his or her own blog na wa ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:08am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

it's only royal now..

sorry sir, I don't understand that sentence..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 1:09am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
sorry sir, I don't understand that sentence..

Read

again
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:11am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Read
again

believe me I did.

but the meaning my brain is giving it I am not believing it..

kindly rephrase yeah?
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:21am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
believe me I did.

kindly rephrase yeah?

i think Royal made his final decision and I respect that cool
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 1:26am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
believe me I did.

kindly rephrase yeah?
Trust your Brain
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:27am On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

i think Royal made his final decision and I respect that cool
Are you guys fuc.king kidding me right now?

what the hell happened?

Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:32am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Trust your Brain
Damn bro!

Was you drunk or you just had enough so soon?

Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:33am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
Are you guys fuc.king kidding me right now?

what the hell happened?

Its not what u think ...Were great as always grin

i tot We juz need enough time to decide..I will let u know.
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:36am On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Its not what u think ...Were great as always grin

i tot We juz need enough time to decide..I will let u know.
damn, yous besta be snappy about it and make the right decision..
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:37am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
damn, yous besta be snappy about it and make the right decision..

When is the voting? grin
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:40am On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

When is the voting? grin
forget the voting.. I'm concerned about you right now..

don't forget to ask me later thogrin
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 1:45am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
forget the voting.. I'm concerned about you right now..

don't forget to ask me later thogrin

Aaaww...*blushing*

Appreciated... grin but we're good tho ..he's juz having a little tantrum atm wink
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 3:19am On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaaww...*blushing*

Appreciated... grin but we're good tho ..he's juz having a little tantrum atm wink
ill take your word for it..

you are welcome.

when the voting starts, yous name will be duly mentioned.
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 3:24am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
ill take your word for it..

you are welcome.

when the voting starts, yous name will be duly mentioned.

grin okies...I'll wait for that...
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by MrCork: 3:43am On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin okies...I'll wait for that...

...its 3.30am here in London & I can't sleep undecided
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Lavedaa: 9:13am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

it's only royal now..

Joker.
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2016
La click la bend
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 9:38am On May 28, 2016
Lavedaa:

Joker.

You

think I am?
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Lavedaa: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You

think I am?

Yeah.

But if you for real, why so fast?
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 11:36am On May 28, 2016
Lavedaa:

Yeah.

But if you for real, why so fast?

I guess it

was a mistake in the first place..so I fixed it before it gets outta hand
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Lavedaa: 11:42am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I guess it

was a mistake in the first place..so I fixed it before it gets outta hand

sad sad mistake?
Someone you claim you love lol.

You can still sort things out tho.
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 11:48am On May 28, 2016
Lavedaa:

sad sad mistake?
Someone you claim you love lol.

You can still sort things out tho.

Naaaah...it's

already past sorting out...am cool
Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Lavedaa: 11:50am On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Naaaah...it's

OK. If it makes you happy. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Yourself Before Entering A New Relationship by Wuminity(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Naaaah...it's

RoyalBlak007.... am watching u in 3D

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You Miss Church Today? / Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead / Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Kiamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.