Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? (28686 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i am more than 1000% sure that she is NOT hating.
most likely you are an ugly bush boy with your sick ways and behaviours.
like i said there are so many PEDOPHILES in Nigeria but there is no one to stop them and MOST DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT and thats why they do it.

and im sorry but tithe lives in the UK!! does he really think he is in nigeria where he is going to get away with it?

and while you are "watching" her what is going through your head? how attracktive she is? how much you want to bang her? how much you cant wait to take her innocence?
watching a YOUNG GIRL GROW UP? WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THINKING ABOUT?!?!?!

i know all men have those thoughts in their heads so i cant even fathom of you thinking about doing a 14 year old girl while she is 14.  are you imagining her 19? YEAH RIGHT!

this is sick and you are a pedophile, period!

and most of the time girls have no say in who or when they marry. your wife awaits you? i hope during your forced marriage ceremony she dumps the wine in your face and doesnt hand it to you.
men, TSK TSK!!

Nwata kiri, e na to mu ochi,

you still need a dick in your mouth seems you still talking louder than ever ,
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2009
i just cant stand men who rob young girls of their innocence!

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU ARE A FEMALE.

leave young girls alone and let them live their lives. stop harassing them and telling them they are going to be married off to a 30 something year old man while they are only 12 years old.
these young girls need a LIFE AND A FUTURE AND A CHOICE! not to be worried about marriage at 12 years old.

you are one of those men that think women are below you and good for nothing.
are we just on this Earth to produce more stankin kids?

no one is screaming but you and tithe are both sick!
you and him only came here to talk about your fetishes with young girls.

if tithe thought what he was doing was right, please ask me why he made this thread in the first place?
if he doesnt want advice and makes excuses when people say leave her alone, why did he make this thread?
if he sees NOTHING wrong with what he is doing, why did he make this thread?
if his mind is already made up, why did he make this thread?
if he thinks the girl is mature and wants to be with her regardless of what her parents think, why did he make this thread?

tithe is POINTLESS. this thread is POINTLESS. and you are POINTLESS.
you have been dismissed, GOODBYE!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i just cant stand men who rob young girls of their innocence!

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU ARE A FEMALE.

leave young girls alone and let them live their lives. stop harassing them and telling them they are going to be married off to a 30 something year old man while they are only 12 years old.
these young girls need a LIFE AND A FUTURE AND A CHOICE! not to be worried about marriage at 12 years old.

you are one of those men that think women are below you and good for nothing.
are we just on this Earth to produce more stankin kids?

no one is screaming but you and tithe are both sick!
you and him only came here to talk about your fetishes with young girls.

if tithe thought what he was doing was right, please ask me why he made this thread in the first place?
if he doesnt want advice and makes excuses when people say leave her alone, why did he make this thread?
if he sees NOTHING wrong with what he is doing, why did he make this thread?
if his mind is already made up, why did he make this thread?
if he thinks the girl is mature and wants to be with her regardless of what her parents think, why did he make this thread?

tithe is POINTLESS. this thread is POINTLESS. and you are POINTLESS.
you have been dismissed, GOODBYE!

its like you almost choked on a d!c.k there
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2009
havent you been dismissed?
wow is that something your little girl does since her mouth isnt even wide enough for her own thumb?
this is coming from a guy who day dreams and watches a girl with under developed breast, hips, and butt.
someone who probably hasnt even had her period.
a little girl lover.

hmmm shame!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by igboboy1(m): 5:40am On Aug 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

havent you been dismissed?
wow is that something your little girl does since her mouth isnt even wide enough for her own thumb?
this is coming from a guy who day dreams and watches a girl with under developed breast, hips, and butt.
someone who probably hasnt even had her period.
a little girl lover.

hmmm shame!

hahaha

u make me laugh
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2009
I hate men who do these
i hate men who do that
i hate men who that do,
All U men are men re paedos
men this,men that, Bla.Bla.Bla.Bla.Bla, Typical of an abused kid,it's only a sexually abused and molested kid that has an Uncle Tom in the house or perhapz a shameless dad or step-dad has defiled her and taken her virginity away that's why she talks with reckless abondon and utter hate for male.Don't need a rocket scientist to know a sexually molested kid when I see one,from the way they generalize and label every man a paedo,U understand that such a wanton disregard for the use of profane language to disrespect men stems from a psychologically battered and troubled kid.I can as well bet that that kid Amaka or watever is not leaving with both of her parents,she talkz so much like a kid from a broken home probably the reason she and any of her custodian left Naija.If U want to know a kid from a broken home or relationship esp d females:
1.Watch the way they talk abt men.
2.Watch their reaction when an issue abt relationships come up.
3.Watch how conclusive and defensive they get
4.U see them argue from a feminist standpoint(U know the, "i don't need no man to make me happy" stuff they usually spew.
5.When U accuse them of being too conclusive and feminist they get abusive and rebellious.
Everyone,the next time that kid posts again look out for dis symptoms and tell me if am not spot on.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2009
YES I WAS RAPED!!

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT? 
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2009
@ Amaka, I want to hear tell me, i know there can't be smoke without fire shocked
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2009
you really want to hear the sad and painful story?
well on my way home from school one day there were a group of guys who would always call to me and tell me they wanted to talk to me. i denied them.
they kept asking and asking but i ignored them as i knew that my studies and such were more important than getting involved with them.
they didnt take no for an answer.

i guess one day they knew about the exact time and date that i would be walking down the same street.

yeah they pretty much gang raped me. as loud and as much as i screamed no one heard me. i couldnt believe it was happening. 3 of them taking turns and using me like a rag.
as much as i said no, it still wasnt enough.

damn sometimes i wish i was ugly, maybe people would leave me alone and pay me no mind.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2009
cool
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by CrudeOil2(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2009
THE AMAKA you are a talkative.
Is this how you talk off the net?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2009
CrudeOil, and what do you mean?

hahaha!!! grin grin grin

but seriously i dont see why people believe because i dont agree with pedophilia and i despise pedophiles that i must have been raped myself.
it doesnt make sense.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by CrudeOil2(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2009
Yeah i know, but you just keep on typing and typing typing.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2009
lmao!!   grin grin

i know, its addicting!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2009
haha
enjoy yourself.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by EDOYORUBA: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2009
@ Igbo boy.  You should learn how to talk respectfully to a lady, Ur being very rude to amaka, were u not born by a woman?  and dont you have sisters or females in your family  Baffles me how people like you exist. AMAKA IS ONLY GIVING HER POINT OF VIEW ON THE POSTER'S THREAD" Which seem to me , a very truthful point of view. It highly unwarranted and irrelevant of you to use such profanity at her.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2009
@Amaka,spare Us the gory details of Ur unfortunate childhood,U seriously need a counseling 4rm a child psychologist expert.U claim to be in the US, there re a lot of expert child-counselors there since they ve the worst rate of very weird crimes such as Urs.Instead of venting Ur anger on the wrong ppl,learn to face Ur issues,U need help,it's very obvious that U had a troubled upbring might not neccessarily be rape or paedophilia,maybe a broken home or sth,stop shying away from Ur own issues and pointing fingers at ppl who might not neccessarily understand Ur point of view which stems 4rm a traumatic upbringing.For instance,i can't imagine my younger sister sitting all day in front of a computer screen and unnerving a grosteque image of a traumatic past.There's no such thing as a superwoman,it only exists in the figment of a psychologically deranged woman.Go get help,I ve seen ppl who ve gone through worse situations than Urs but still came out strong,resolute and almost unscathed not because they rest on their oars but because they realise they had a problem and went out to get solutions.
@Edo/Yoruba,if a lady acts and talks like a lady she will be accorded the full respect of a lady but if she acts like a bitch she will of course get the treatment of a bitch.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2009
@ Edo/Yoruba, wat kind of combination is dat EDO/YORUBA, mixed blood that is why u ar confuse. Better fix your problem, and don't try to catch attention here.

@Amaka, dat your story is too fictional even if its movie i wont buy it, if the story even happened to be true thank your God that you ar alive bc you ve the viper poison in your words, who knows wat u said to those gentlemen that did that to you.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2009
@"damn sometimes i wish i was ugly, maybe people would leave me alone and pay me no mind." Amaka, who told you, that yr beautiful, don't deceive yourself beauty don't confess it rather people do.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Rakhadani(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
aoowaa!!!
Jst leave hr 4 sum otha ppl.

THe only reason you are datin a yung gal i think is bcs u are shy to propose girls of your age.
Prove me wrong by leavin her alone and find a gal of your age!!! wink
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by awizl(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
rhymz:

@Amaka,spare Us the gory details of your unfortunate childhood,U seriously need a counseling 4rm a child psychologist expert.U claim to be in the US, there re a lot of expert child-counselors there since they ve the worst rate of very weird crimes such as Urs.Instead of venting your anger on the wrong ppl,learn to face your issues,U need help,it's very obvious that U had a troubled upbring might not neccessarily be rape or paedophilia,maybe a broken home or sth,stop shying away from your own issues and pointing fingers at ppl who might not neccessarily understand your point of view which stems 4rm a traumatic upbringing.For instance,i can't imagine my younger sister sitting all day in front of a computer screen and unnerving a grosteque image of a traumatic past.There's no such thing as a superwoman,it only exists in the figment of a psychologically deranged woman.Go get help,I ve seen ppl who ve gone through worse situations than Urs but still came out strong,resolute and almost unscathed not because they rest on their oars but because they realise they had a problem and went out to get solutions.
@Edo/Yoruba,if a lady acts and talks like a lady she will be accorded the full respect of a lady but if she acts like a bitch she will of course get the treatment of a bitch.

Ua jez waaaaayyyy stupid grin grin grin
aight, go ahead n say somn stupid again, ****waiting***
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
hahaha!!!  grin grin grin
some people believe EVERYTHING they read.
sheesh!

hahahaha what a made up story. you people are so lame.
if i really was raped, do you think i would be telling it here.

simple i despise pedophilia and pedophiles! simple!

@ tithe im still waiting for you to explain the point of this thread.
are you going to leave the girl alone or not? i mean LOOK AT YOUR TITLE i dont see why you are arguing when someone tells you something you dont want to hear.
its obvious that you just made this thread to seek support in whatever that you feel is WRONG because if you felt it to be totally right this thread wouldnt be here, and neither would you be asking for advice.
maybe you can start an online club for people like you, not stirring up trouble and arguing with every other person on NL.

and @rhymz BITCH? yeah i know your mother is one too and all the females in your generation.
dont worry about how i talk online, did i come here to please you?
in real life i know when to turn my language on and OFF. im not stupid.
this is just my talk outside of seriousness. if anyone takes dumb NL serious, NA WA OO!!
dont worry about the way i talk type, is it to please you or satisfy you?
im tired of everyone trying to tell this and that to another person. if you dont like the way i talk, KILL YOURSELF!!

@tithe yes im FLY! im HOT! probably a lot better than your people.
hahahaha!!! dont be mad because SOMEONE IS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR.
why did you make this thread, please?!?!?!
the only thing you have been doing here is arguing with every person that says leave her alone. or trying to find a reason to say its okay. why do i have to wait on a man to tell me im beautiful.
or is this another case of women are shit dogs and men take over?
all you people have been doing here is talking down and trying to abuse a so called young girl and child. what does that make you if you are sitting here arguing with the child?
POINTLESS.

I MEAN LOOK AT YOUR TITLE, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
LAME-O

tithe,rhymz, igbo boy are all on the same boat, thats why they see nothing wrong with fooling around with little kids young enough to be their younger sisters.
@ tithe if what you are doing isnt wrong, i want you to introduce yourself to her parents.  grin grin grin
tell them who you are and what you are all about and your intentions with their daugther. tongue
be sure to post and gives us the details later. haha!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Julezy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Amamka

You should not make up stories about being raped. Its like you are wishing it upon yourself.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2009
@THE AMAKA I agree with your last post. e.g there are so may thread similar to this i dont even bother opening it because why would a person say such thing on nairaland for exmaple by father rape my step mother you know what am trying to say. THE AMAKA i agree with you for making that up and I belive you !
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ogbongzky(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2009
CHILD ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the girl mature oooooo, ONYIOSHI grin
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
@Amaka,Am not goina come down to Ur lvl and start cursing and dishing out profanities,i ve got too much class for that and i understand it's the luxury of the internet cos hönestly,if U see me,am very sure Ur guts won't be bold enough to curse,so go ahead and and run Ur mouth uncontrolably but i wont stop to tell U that U re even worst,i dont read Ur mumbo-jumbo anyway,they re for kids like Urself.As for the lil Punk that's tryinna discredit my post,I ve a lil assignment for ya lil mind,if U can write anything half as witty,clever,in depth,intelligent and straight to the point as my last post then U will deserve a mention in my next post,I know U re cravin for d limelight but kid,U will ve to earn it,if U can't then I will let U slide,schooling Amaka abt how to air her view and solve her traumer is enough work(lol).
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by louamada(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
This thread has been a most interesting read but I must admit I'm surprised at the way alot of people here have taken other people's comments personal and overly serious. It's a public forum, lighten up everyone cheesy
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
we need to tolerant each other
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by louamada(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
My point exactly grin
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by daduke2k(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
@rymz, u guyz got notin more 2 do rite? U waste 2 much time on useles threads. Cant u c ppl dat dis guy is lookin 4 attent and ve probly goten it
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by daduke2k(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
@rymz, u guyz got notin more 2 do rite? U waste 2 much time on useles threads. Cant u c ppl dat dis guy is lookin 4 attent and ve probly goten it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.