Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? (694 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your GF/BF Introduces You To Everyone As "My Friend"? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by thatniqqress(f): 7:08am On May 28, 2016
I was with a male friend when his other friend came along with a girl. After all their greetings, the other boy introduced the girl as "this is Victoria's replacement"(Victoria being the ex girlfriend)
So it got me thinking like does the girl not have a name?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2016
So how does this concern nairalanders?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 28, 2016
Never happen to me yet...but juz in case, I will stay cool in front of his friends grin, I'll juz wait my time to beat his ass when no one's around...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by Julietcutie(f): 7:12am On May 28, 2016
would feel like he is just using me to get over his ex... and prove to his friends that he can move on.... the day a man tries that with me eh.... angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by Flexherbal(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2016
I don't like that, even as a man!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by kossyablaze(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2016
Smh
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by klassykute(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2016
she be like booom bae killed it ... dats how we ball
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Introduces You As The Replacement Of His Ex? by Blue3k(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2018
You should be happy your loved and fulfill role romantic partner. As long as you cheap 2nd rare substistuite in his mind. It's best to not let insecurities hinder relationship and let your live and be loved. Then be comfortable in that.

Sidenote do you still have have the Hunter Hunter picture with Hisoka?

(1) (Reply)

Analyse This Picture? / Zeblaze Blitz – The Fashion Smartwatch Is Coming! / Learn from these-miremoses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.