Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos (39867 Views)

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Governor Nyesom Wike who hosted the Joseph Yobo's testimonial match at Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state yesterday, met with new Celtic coach David Moyes, Capital Oil boss; Ifeanyi Ubah, Kanu Nwankwo, Vincent Enyeama, Emmanuel Emenike and a lots of others who gathered to support the Nigerian football icon (Yobo). See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/gov-wike-meets-with-david-moyes-kanu.html

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:52am On May 28, 2016
more

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by CACAWA(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:55am On May 28, 2016
Joseph Yobo is mouthed
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2016
sharp. see how excited he was to meet Kanu Nwankwo

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by AK6464(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2016
Hehe, 9ce 1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by carammel(f): 8:59am On May 28, 2016
David Moyes, the clueless one.

14 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Amberon11: 8:59am On May 28, 2016
cool.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by fastguy10: 9:04am On May 28, 2016
Good n cool
where NFF members dey
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by fastguy10: 9:09am On May 28, 2016
David Moyes
Manchester United best coach
I dey hail you,enjoy ur stay here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by fastguy10: 9:09am On May 28, 2016
David Moyes

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by veekid(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2016
what's news about this now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
Wike the destroyer of MUMU of ubima grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by repogirl(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
Ubahs necklace looks like a choker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Lajilajo(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
Moyes don old ooo
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by IBello300(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
Useless governor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by naijaboiy: 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
What is David moyes's importance/contribution to this event?

Why was he invited? Of what use is he to sport pundits in Nigeria?

Somebody should answer me....FAST! angry

5 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
fastguy10:
David Moyes
If I tear you shot slap you brain go reset

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by saracus(f): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
in wikes mind, hmmmm papilo
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by olagamalin(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Moyes was Yobo's manager at Everton for several years. HE'S OF IMPORTANCE TO YOBO

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by ALAYORMII: 5:14pm On May 28, 2016
See the way he's bending to greet Moyes

4 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by manutdrichie(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Moyes is the best coach Yobo ever had.....he played under him for more than 10yrs

So chill don't take panadol 4 Yobo headache

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Pavore9: 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
fastguy10:
David Moyes

Yes, Manchester United best coach! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
Ubahs necklace looks like a choker. grin
How?.
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Alani86: 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
dainformant:
sharp. see how excited he was to meet Kanu Nwankwo

God bless you bro! Though I was the only one who noticed that. Kanu is simply a lovable and glorious guy I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Ramon92: 5:19pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

I guess you started watching football last year..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by viki84(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
David Moyes don't forget to ask BooHarry the current price of tomato before you leave

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Ramon92: 5:21pm On May 28, 2016
Joseph Yobo for president...
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 28, 2016
DAVID MOYES SHOULD GO BACK TO EVERTON. DTS WHERE HIS GLORY IS
Re: Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos by mostob(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2016
when will kanu dish that hair of his gan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.