Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerians And Their Beast Like Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Their Beast Like Mentality (549 Views)

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Military Mentality Affecting Buhari- Balarabe Musa / Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Beast Like Mentality by Princedapace(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2016
Now, not every Nigerian you see, posses this beast like mentality! Things have gone wrong in that country after independence! This article does not target any one however, if you read it and feel targeted at, it only shows that you're guilty of this evil! Now, what am I talking about? I'm talking about Nigerians and their Beast Mentality! Why? Only beasts can do what most Nigerians do! I just don't understand this breed any more. Why are they barbaric! Not all of them though!
Few days ago, there was this news story with images of a young lady who was stripped naked in a city known as Warri, south of Nigeria! There were people victimizing her here and there and others were busy taking photos of her! The scene was humiliating and evil! I felt sorry for this lady after reading the story! That scene reminded me of the ancient Roman empire and the plight of Jesus Christ while paying the ultimate price! I couldn't figure out why a pretty lady like that could be publicly embarrassed to that point: For nature's sake, she was stripped naked...I mean completely naked! Guys were busy watching her boobs and major sector displayed for all to see. I'm sure some guys must have masturbated too while watching her been paraded by self made police men along the street, to the display and delight of many cheerers! The street was happy, the street kept on dancing, the street kept on singing and the street was filled up with crowd! Everyone wanted to see something! The pretty lady was obviously shy! Wait a minute, what am I even talking about?
"Hey, are you sure all these happened in this modern time?" My spirit questioned me!
Oh yes! They all happened few days ago. "And what was her crime?" My spirit asked me further! You will be shocked if I tell you. I replied my spirit! "Hey, go ahead and tell me! I'm sure she must have contributed to the current state of the country or may be a female Abacha though! I have heard so much about that country and how rich the country is and how poor the country is at the same time...a science or should I say, an element of magic that cant be determined! The fact that the country is known as one of the richest countries in the world and also known as one of the poorest countries with the poorest citizens in the world makes it a science and magic of confusion!" My spirit queried me further.
Yes, I must say it! Let me tell you exactly what this lady did that led to all that physical, mental and environmental assaults on her!
"Alright, go ahead bro" my spirit showed further interest.
She stole a phone
"And..."
She stole a smartphone!
"And..."
She stole a Techno phone!
"And.."
Nothing else...she only stole a techno phone please!
"Don't tell me that was all she did! You must be kidding right?"
Seriously speaking, I'm not! That was all she did!
"I'm speechless! For real!! Are they humans at all?" My spirit questioned me further!
I even heard some people were angry that she wasn't burnt alive!
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Are you alright? Do they still burn people in Nigeria?"
Hmmmmmm...these people who were not satisfied with the treatment given to her, said, some guys were burnt alive for similar crime few weeks ago in the same city!
"Please, tell me you're joking!"
Hey, I'm not joking here! It seems the spirit of burning fellow humans is peculiar to black race! I also heard their African brothers also do same....They burn people a lot in South Africa!
"Please, please, please...I have heard enough! Even South Africans too? I thought they were better of!"
Hahahahahahaha...well, this is not an issue to laugh at! They call it Xenophobic syndrome..It flows in the blood in South Africa! Humans were easily burnt during Xenophobia attack few months ago in SA!
"I'm surprised and shocked and disappointed and disgusted and angry and vexing! In fact, I don't know what else to say...tell me more."
Okay, how can you burn and brutalize your fellow human because he/she stole a phone? I'm not in any way justifying crime. You have a police institution and a judicial system! Take such people to them!
"I think Nigerians are frustrated"
Yes, you have a point. They are frustrated and most of them have beast tendency in them! I will discuss this other issue of frustration with you some day! I just want us to trash this beast nature out!
For nature's sake, no matter what a person has done, for the fear and respect to human lives, why burn or engage in jungle justice? To me, this is misplacement of energy!
"Why did you say so?"
Yes, if such acts are melted on these fantastically corrupt politicians, may be, I wouldn't have started this conversation with you. I think they deserve it!
"Now, you acting like them! You're acting like a Nigerian!!"
I'm not! Truth be told! Just google jungle justice via the google image and see how Nigerians exhibit beasts like nature on their fellow humans while praising and dancing once locally made dance step known as 'shoki' to the fantastically corrupt politicians!
I know how painful it is to be rubbed! May be you starved your self to get the money! The economy is bad, yes, very bad! I know some criminals have raped (God will destroy all rapists), I know some criminals are more wicked and heartless than lucifer. I know some criminals are the ones teaching lucifer how to be wicked! Yet, they don't deserve such treatments given to them! Why burn your fellow human alive and watch him/her weep in agony? It shows there is something wrong with the Nigerian society! This act is very popular! It's so common! Why? This is a modern world! You may not trust the police or the judiciary, please, still hand over criminals to them. Burning your fellow human only shows you are evil too!
"Oh, now you have preached on and on! Tell me, what would you do if you are fortunate to catch the person who stole from you?"
Very nice question my spirit! I will simply call the person and talk sense to the person. If I have the capacity to empower the person, I will go further to bring the person out of the street! Only beasts are brutal. If you can beat, pour fuel on your fellow human and watch the person burn to death, you're nothing but a beast. If you can't help the person...hand the person over to the police.
If you can beat, burn, stone a person to death without following due processes, it only shows you're in same category with the person you're attacking! This act only shows how backward, barbaric and unciviliazed the Nigerian society is! It shows the society has a long way to go. It shows the society may never reach developent. I think the national assembly should enact law to held discourage jungle justice in Nigeria. One of the images of jungle justice I saw online only made me to ponder over the Nigerians have in them! I saw picture of youths celebrating and taking photo shots as their jungle justice victim burn in anguish! i don't know, but I think there is something mentaly, spiritually, psychologically and physiologically wrong with the black race!

http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2016/05/nigerians-and-their-beast-like-mentality.html

Re: Nigerians And Their Beast Like Mentality by Nobody: 9:36am On May 28, 2016
So you want me to read all tat after calling me a beast ba?
Re: Nigerians And Their Beast Like Mentality by Princedapace(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
slyIsaac:
So you want me to read all tat after calling me a beast ba?

Do u feel targetted ?

U don do jungle justice before?

grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Beast Like Mentality by Nobody: 9:58am On May 28, 2016
Princedapace:

Do u feel targetted ?

U don do jungle justice before?

grin
grin no o..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real PMB Achievements In 365days / Would Former President Obasanjo Ever Face The Music? / Ondo Govt Hopes On $100million Paris Club Refund To Pay Striking Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.