Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) (10348 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / God But Why? When Was Bathing I Predicted Porto 0-5 Liverpool, Why Didn't Bet? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by MzHolly(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2016
anytime i am bathing in ma yard ma landlord son will use style n push d door open as if he dont know somebody is inside and he will look at my standing breast n sexy shaved odolondolo and say sorry. should i invite him into d bathroom so he can help me so i dont pay house rent again or shud i report to his dad n continue to pay rent.

discuss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:21pm On May 28, 2016
great

idea

1 Like

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Twaci(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2016
undecided

How much are your meds?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2016
Until you upload your much-hyped 'Odolondolo' here - i'd rather not take you seriously.

Thanks in anticipation. undecided cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 28, 2016
snap and upload odolondo lemme see cos I can't suggest anything until I know odolondo
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by dauntless15(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
someone has been skipping her meds again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by grad2012(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
grin lols
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
Lol.....what is odolondo??...picture of your odolondo or wedonbilivit... undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2016
somebody call yaba left Pls we found d person

7 Likes

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by zeetyzin(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
lol... Fiarlyusedpant we knw its u

2 Likes

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Someone is high on Pawpaw Leaf..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nateben(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2016
Lol.....

Nothing person no go see for NL...... abeg kuku invite him in, you never can tell, you fit become the land lady tomorrow....

Typing..................

Peace I'm Out

1 Like

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by sirliu(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
OP, I believe you are a dude posing as a chick.

5 Likes

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by valdes00(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Am confused.... Is seun paying people to be always Stu.pid on NL ...... jus asking nio, cos the rate at wic many people act stu.pid on NL is alarming

2 Likes

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
MzHolly:
anytime i am bathing in ma yard ma landlord son will use style n push d door open as if he dont know somebody is inside and he will look at my standing breast n sexy shaved odolondolo and say sorry. should i invite him into d bathroom so he can help me so i dont pay house rent again or shud i report to his dad n continue to pay rent.

discuss

U must be living in a face me I punch u house.

1 Like

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss

Which odolondolo u dey hide. No be im u show for your DP so?
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by chynie: 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
Sorry o

who let u out of yabaleft
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:16pm On May 28, 2016

discuss

Na the result of Face me i Face you Yard. so this girl you live at Ajegunle area but always form like Banana and groundnut island Babe grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by dreamworld: 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
Odololondolo

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Bawsse(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
OP You and buhari de related angry
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by ofeshe(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
D͞i͞s͞c͞u͞s͞s͞!!
N͞a͞ e͞x͞a͞m͞ y͞o͞u͞ s͞e͞t͞ f͞o͞r͞ u͞s͞?

I͞n͞f͞a͞c͞t͞ l͞e͞t͞s͞ d͞i͞s͞c͞u͞s͞s͞ y͞o͞u͞r͞ s͞h͞a͞v͞e͞d͞ o͞d͞o͞l͞o͞n͞d͞o͞l͞o͞

1 Like

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by DennisDickson(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
Anything for frontpage
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by MRBrownJ: 4:26pm On May 28, 2016
s

1 Like

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
ur odolondolo ur biznesss... feel free 2 show it anytym u want
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss
and u call urself miss holy..... buh y u lieing?? for attention ba ediiiiooooot
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by lodscott(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss
can't say what you should do for now, let me see the standing breast and shaved odolondolo and decide
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Spicylate(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2016
Is the bathroom a public bathroom?
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Billiondoe: 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
E
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by mizsunshine: 6:26pm On May 28, 2016
Sex education Or Abstinence for Youths? Find Out What Tiwa Savage Advice>>>>>
Tiwa Savage, has shared her opinion on sex education for teenagers and youths in the society.
via www.mizsunshinegist.com
In a recent chat with Hip TV, the 36-year-old songster said, “I think sex education is very important.
“As Africans, sometimes we advise the youths that the best way is to abstain and not have sex but you and I know it’s unrealistic.
“They will have sex.
“It is okay to spread the message on sex education among youths in the country but I feel it’s better for us to teach them how to have safe sex, instead of abstinence.”
She spoke further, noting that nothing had changed since she became a mother.
According to her, “I think a lot of women will agree with me that when you give birth it doesn’t mean you’ll stop being sexy at all.
“I mean, it’s probably being sexy that got us pregnant in the first place. So having a baby doesn’t change anything. It just makes me obviously more responsible.
“I have a lot to live for; I have a lot to work for. But as a woman, I’m still who I am so that’s not gonna change,”
What is your take on this Sex Education or Abstinence?

Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by mzhorlah(f): 6:38pm On May 28, 2016
Was going to comment on dz thread b4 but checked ur profile and then i saw u r d exact replica of ur thread

Stupid thread
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Georgeattah101(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss
WTF made u name your stuff odolondolo?
Re: See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
This girl is a clown lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) / Should I Deflower Her? / I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.