Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo (1081 Views)

Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out / Please Help Me Ooh Smart Phone Auto-correct Have Land Me Inside Hot Soup / Help Me Ooo... Girls Are Rushing Me Too Much! (2) (3) (4)

Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by hkidola00(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2016
abeg fear don land my head o, I just saw a topic now concerning teen pregnancy
I practice withdrawal method with my babe (pulling out the pennis from the vaginna before ejaculation).....but yesterday, we had sex and it was very very sweet dat I noticed I'm about to cum so I released very little inside her before pulling out which I now released plentier on my hand.....pls my fear now is dat hope she cant be pregnant....shes 18 and I'm 21 tho...*sigh

*modified* ..u guyz got no chill o, she won't be pregnant now I pray...
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by Millz404(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2016
hkidola00:
I practice withdrawal method with my babe (pulling out the pennis from the vaginna before ejaculation).....but yesterday, we had sex and it was very very sweet dat I noticed I'm about to cum so I released very little inside her before pulling out which I now released plentier on my hand.....pls my fear now is dat hope she cant be pregnant....shes 18 and I'm 21 tho...*sigh

Papa bonboy...Congratulations in advance

Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by SUPERPACK: 1:29pm On May 28, 2016
hkidola00:
Why will an educated man practise withdrawal method, is it that:
1. You are nt afraid of Hiv
2. you are nt afraid of std
3. You want to impregnate the girl
4. Condom is now more expensive than Abortion.
Mean while congratulations Papa Junior
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by Nuella222(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2016
She is pregnant o, am very sure of it, hv u 4gtn that I was there holding lamp for u guys grin grin grin
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by wittyt98(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2016
you re a daddy now grin grin kongratulason . nor forget post namind day date for nairaland if she don born o

Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by DRISKLEF(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2016
You should have made this update earlier enough - when you were about taking off your boxers maybe undecided

Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by wittyt98(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
. better goan start saving for his naming ceremony

Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by wittyt98(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2016
Nuella222:
She is pregnant o, am very sure of it, hv u 4gtn that I was there holding lamp for u guys grin grin grin
that your daughter at your d.p ?? she's cute
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:38pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm op, tell ha to go for a pregnancy test Asap, and pls if unfortunately she become pregnant, dnt try to abort it pls cry..
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by Padolski(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2016
Guy na tin of joy,when she born come tell us for nairaland so dat me go personal buy u baby pampars.
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by Kondomatik: 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
I think it is high time you joined our meeting.

Unprepared Fathers Association Of Nigeria(UFAN)
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 28, 2016
[email] See how you're toyed with STD and pregnancy?
GOODLUCK bro, I wish you a baby boy at least.
[/email]
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by marshalcarter: 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Kwagratulashons fagrin
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by hkidola00(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Why will an educated man practise withdrawal method, is it that:
1. You are nt afraid of Hiv
2. you are nt afraid of std
3. You want to impregnate the girl
4. Condom is now more expensive than Abortion.
Mean while congratulations Papa Junior
well as for d HIV and std stuff, I met her a virgin tho and she ain't gat dose
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by SUPERPACK: 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
hkidola00:
dont toy with ur life, Hiv and Std knws no virgin. Are both of you the same place everytime. infact do you knw that 70% of hiv/Std infections are as a result of trust.
BE WARNED, HIV NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE.
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by hkidola00(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
dont toy with ur life, Hiv and Std knws no virgin. Are both of you the same place everytime. infact do you knw that 70% of hiv/Std infections are as a result of trust.
BE WARNED, HIV NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE.
hmmmmmm, nice one nice one, but meen i hope she won't be pregnant o, cos I'm still an aspiring footballer hoping to make waves, rite now,pregnancy will let me leave dat and start working for real
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by hkidola00(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmmm op, tell ha to go for a pregnancy test Asap, and pls if unfortunately she become pregnant, dnt try to abort it pls cry..
hmmm u don read my mind finish
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by hkidola00(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
wittyt98:
. better goan start saving for his naming ceremony
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by MRBrownJ: 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
quickly go and buy MORNING AFTER PILLS, they are valid up to 72hrs after the "accident"

ErnieSmallzz:

what a very clueless post. so you actually think that a test after 2 days would show positive?!

let me educate you: after ejacu1ation, it takes less than a day for the sperm to travel up the fallopian tube, and can be there up to 5 days until it can hopefully meet and egg, aka fertilization ... then it will take no less than 7days for that fertilized egg (aka embryo) to travel to the Uterus and attach itself there, known as implantation... and only THEN can anyone A) be considered pregnant, or B) have their body produce what will be used to turn a pregnancy test positive.

hkidola00:

a virgin can be HIV+ and carry STDs, pls educate yourself before you hurt yourself, bro

Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:
quickly go and buy MORNING AFTER PILLS, they are valid up to 72hrs after the "accident"

what a very clueless post. so you actually think that a test after 2 days would show positive?!

let me educate you: after ejacu1ation, it takes less than a day for the sperm to travel up the fallopian tube, and can be there up to 5 days until it can hopefully meet and egg, aka fertilization ... then it will take no less than 7days for that fertilized egg (aka embryo) to travel to the Uterus and attach itself there, known as implantation... and only THEN can anyone A) be considered pregnant, or B) have their body produce what will be used to turn a pregnancy test positive.

a virgin can be HIV+ and carry STDs, pls educate yourself before you hurt yourself, bro
hmmm tnks 4 letting me knw beta nw smiley
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by hkidola00(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:

heeeyyyyyyyy, I'm dead Meen,I can't get a girl pregnant now oo, pls wot d cost of d PILLS... d way my heart dey beat rite now
Re: Abeg Fear Don Land Me Ooo by MRBrownJ: 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
hkidola00:
heeeyyyyyyyy, I'm dead Meen,I can't get a girl pregnant now oo, pls wot d cost of d PILLS... d way my heart dey beat rite now

there are many different pills out there, and they may have different names depending on where you reside.... simply go to any proper pharmacy and ask for emergency contraception. et voila!

as for the cost, it will ALWAYS be cheaper than the cost of raising a child!

Woman Turns Six Girls To Sex Slaves In Abuja / Bondage; I Need Help. / The Worst Things About Living Alone In Lagos