Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes (9285 Views)

Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by RottenTomato: 2:16pm On May 28, 2016
If you like, call me a pervert...I care less about that, as far as I know for sure that you that's forming "Holy Holy" has dirty things you do!

Reasons

* All I need is just 500 naira to make love instead of wasting thousands of naira on useless outings! And one is not even sure of seeing common ordinary pant.

* There is not much difference btw a prostitute and the girls you run after for romantic affair. Dem be the same thing. Na dem dem!

* I won't waste my time preaching long sermons. My money speaks for me.

* I won't have any need to be committed. Na base on contract cool

* No issue of pregnancy. Okpo no dey carry bele for person na!

* No need for unnecessary long and boring calls that lead to nothing.

* No need to worry about anyone cheating on me!

* I will only spend a token whenever I want sex, no need to be spending regularly.

I will continue to patronize prostitutes till I'm ready to settle down.

Oya add your own make we see

23 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by laurel03(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
Uncountable reasons... But always use road safety (Condom)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by RottenTomato: 2:22pm On May 28, 2016
laurel03:
Na dat one dey vex me pass angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by RottenTomato: 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
laurel03:
Dem berekete full every wia. I dey buy am plenty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
Am behind you like Naira....
But once you get Aids, I will be ahead like Dollars...
Life is not all about sex...

28 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
Smh.... When you are inlove you can never cheat on bae..... Sly told ya grin you just havnt been inlove yet wink

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by DRISKLEF(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You've spoken well man! cool
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by ojnnaco(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
Reasons abound... Just play safe and observe the safety precautions
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by dauntless15(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
RottenTomato:
If you like, call me a pervert...I care less about that, as far as I know for sure that you that's forming "Holy Holy" has dirty things you do!

Reasons

* All I need is just 500 naira to make love instead of wasting thousands of naira on useless outings! And one is not even sure of seeing common ordinary pant.

* There is not much difference btw a prostitute and the girls you run after for romantic affair. Dem be the same thing. Na dem dem!

* I will only spend a token whenever I want sex, no need to be spending regularly.

[b]op you be confirm otondo, PERVERT!! Nw lemme counter your reasons.

*you need 500 to make love, that's so true, but have you looked at the bigger picture? every day you have sex with random girls lets say for a month thats 500*30 and its pay before service, but your girlfriend can understand with you if you dont have money, except she's unreal, a gold digger and you on the other hand a maga.

*prostitutes are deranged people they will kill you the moment you mess with them, but they are descent girls who you go after in a relationship, dont generalize all girls are the same, only a fool will see a decent girl and will see her as same with other girls, they are still good girls around but you are too stupid to see them, and the Big difference is FEELINGS, and if you get the right one she might become part of your life story

*yes money speaks for you and sermons are unnecessary, but since you cant waste your time investing on a lady, just marry the prostitutes you usually patronize so you'll know the difference between how a prostitute manage money and how a normal girl manage money.

*its the type of you that will collect salary and spend all in a bar and come home to slap your wife, you dont want commitment because you're simply irresponsible.

* prostitutes get pregnant too, they just kill the child but since you're irresponsible you wont know that its blood is on your head, iranu why were you even born

* if any girl knows you're a regular when it comes to Ho's i bet they wont even want your calls talk of long and boring please be ashamed of yourself a little

*like i said you patronize ho's so its gonna be very justified if theres constant cheating from females, u had it coming

*u call it a token, i call you stupid

* settle down? after you must have gotten venereal disease and become a walking std you will look for an innocent girl and drag her into your resplendent stupidity and your nit witted slutty personality and expect her loyalty, where i come from anyone that patronize ho's is disrespected even by kids, i pity who the unlucky girl will be. [/b]

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Tell him bro
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
so you get sense tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Kondomatik: 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
Ashawos them are just generous girlfriends.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by osesology(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2016
The guy above the guy above the girl above me is so on point. Op, that's all the advice you need

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:

*you need 500 to make love, that's so true, but have you looked at the bigger picture? every day you have sex with random girls lets say for a month thats 500*30 and its pay before service, but your girlfriend can understand with you if you dont have money, except she's unreal, a gold digger and you on the other hand a maga.

*prostitutes are deranged people they will kill you the moment you mess with them, but they are descent girls who you go after in a relationship, dont generalize all girls are the same, only a fool will see a decent girl and will see her as same with other girls, they are still good girls around but you are too stupid to see them, and the Big difference is FEELINGS, and if you get the right one she might become part of your life story

*yes money speaks for you and sermons are unnecessary, but since you cant waste your time investing on a lady, just marry the prostitutes you usually patronize so you'll know the difference between how a prostitute manage money and how a normal girl manage money.

*its the type of you that will collect salary and spend all in a bar and come home to slap your wife, you dont want commitment because you're simply irresponsible.

* prostitutes get pregnant too, they just kill the child but since you're irresponsible you wont know that its blood is on your head, iranu why were you even born

* if any girl knows you're a regular when it comes to Ho's i bet they wont even want your calls talk of long and boring please be ashamed of yourself a little

*like i said you patronize ho's so its gonna be very justified if theres constant cheating from females, u had it coming

* settle down? after you must have gotten venereal disease and become a walking std you will look for an innocent girl and drag her into your resplendent stupidity and your nit witted slutty personality and expect her loyalty, where i come from anyone that patronize ho's is disrespected even by kids, i pity who the unlucky girl will be. [/b]

lmaooooo!!! cheesy Bravo!
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
juhan:
so you get sense tongue

ehhnnn

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by zanotti: 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by dauntless15(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

lmaooooo!!! cheesy Bravo!
i wonder why there is a new idiot everyday its like an evil scientist released idiot gas in the air and people inhale it and starts misbehaving or his parents bought him from the idiot store

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

ehhnnn
lol
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Monalisa185(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
the topic of this thread should have been "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN"

How this one wan take reduce the prices of fresh tomatoes and a bag of rice now
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by VickyRotex(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
i wonder why there is a new idiot everyday its like an evil scientist released idiot gas in the air and people inhale it and starts misbehaving or his parents bought him from the idiot store

lol. His moniker says it all. I go with the first option. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by firstking01(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2016
I kept thinking what they do with those used condoms with sperm insideembarassed...hope they dnt try no shiit with those condomsundecided
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
[email] "Reasons why I will continue to patronise prostitute"

From that topic alone, we know your case is already lost. You must have gotten jazzed by one, so you're happy with you life. Giving reasons why you'll keep wasting your money.

Your choice tho'. I wonder who asked for the reasons or cares.
[/email]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
RottenTomato:

Reasons

so this is what u spend your salary on after carrying block @ the site abi.. cheesy

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by tee59(f): 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
What is our fuckn business d way u lev ur life? If u lik jump inside river, hug live transformer, commit suicide etc na your life now, so u ar free to do anytn.I pity your parents, cus i pray dey reap d fruit of deir labour on you. Dose oloshos na your doom if u dnt know. Continue, d dog wey won go astray, no go hear hunter's whistle.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by UyiIredia(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2016
E be like say one of your regular olosho don nack u beta jazz make u dey come her side on a steady. Dey dere like cow dem wan slaughter.
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by dollyjoy(f): 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesycheesy lmaooooooooooo
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy lmaooooooooooo
You Shea...
You wana shade me again..
There is God Sha. .
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by dollyjoy(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2016
tee59:
What is our fuckn business d way u lev ur life? If u lik jump inside river, hug live transformer, commit suicide etc na your life now, so u ar free to do anytn.I pity your parents, cus i pray dey reap d fruit of deir labour on you. Dose oloshos na your doom if u dnt know. Continue, d dog wey won go astray, no go hear hunter's whistle.

The way he live his life is not a business of yours yet you open the thread and even drop a comment,what prevented you from moving to the next thread?

Talking about doom, ooh girl shut the fuc.k up if you are not a virgin,how are you different from him

What's with the hypocrisy anyways? Mtheeewsad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by dollyjoy(f): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You Shea...

You wana shade me again..

There is God Sha. .
Lol. C'mon,, you shouldn't be taking things to heart jare. We disagree to agreecheesycheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by RottenTomato: 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:

I can see u need a thunderous slap to reset ur brain! Don't let me pour out my anger on u this evening o! Mpama!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by dauntless15(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2016
RottenTomato:
I can see u need a thunderous slap to reset ur brain! Don't let me pour out my anger on u this evening o! Mpama!
you are so insignificant to stand before my impossing personality to think you can slap me, useless despicable retard

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes by Spicylate(f): 5:02pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:

Gold words!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos) / My Younger Brother Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.