Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? (2635 Views)

She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) / How To Know Your Man Loves You / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by pikin1(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2016
Dats a fat lie.. . Notin takes d place of my baby, not even liverpoolfc grin
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

undecided
Na true nagrin...if not how player like rashford will be leading attack in a team like man uundecided...and smalling the central defender, washed sweinstiegerundecided...man u only has 3 good players @the moment, david degea, anthony matial, and wayne rooneyundecided...the rest should goan sit on the bench...i'm not a man u fan thotongue
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by ronald4lif(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Na true nagrin...if not how player like rashford will be leading attack in a team like man uundecided...and smalling the central defender, washed sweinstiegerundecided...man u only has 3 good players @the moment, david degea, anthony matial, and wayne rooneyundecided...the rest should goan sit on the bench...i'm not a man u fan thotongue

I haven't watched man utd play since Martial and Schweinstieger were signed to the club and can't analyse anything about the present man utd team. My initial comment had nothing to do with man utd backsliding in form. Haven't watched any football match this year, buddy.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Eazzypizzy!

I Can't Date A football Junkie..
problem solved!

Ain't nobody got the time to compete for Affection with A few hot Guys running After A ball...Only to kick it out whenever they eventually catch it. dumb sport.

how daft can one be as regards a game of soccer.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
Marlvin:

how daft can one be as regards a game of soccer.

That was subtle...

alright. Byebye! undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:

hogwash !

you know nothing about man united.

Whole lots of our players were injured.
Rotating players cos of that..
Give credits to the likes of Daley Blind, Lingard, Mata, smalling , Damian.. not forgetting fonsu mensah.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
That was subtle...

alright. Byebye! undecided

Not just subtle. that was Obinna
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2016
Marlvin:

hogwash !

you know nothing about man united.

Whole lots of our players were injured.
Rotating players cos of that..
Give credits to the likes of Daley Blind, Lingard, Mata, smalling , Damian.. not forgetting fonsu mensah.
Hehehehe, see this onegrin, these players you call shows that it's not been long you started following man u...you call lizard, and blind wey no dey see roadgrin, mata wey no dey mark wey make mourinho sell am...you even gather guts to mension chris smallind and fonsu mensaundecided...make i tell you, if these were the set of players van gaal used this season, he for finish below chelseaundecided...man u are only living under the canaopy of pastglory and forgotten the fact that they have a name to protectundecided....the money is there but they are shortsighted on what to use it for...you wey be man u fan, you nor see wetin de gea save this seasonundecided,,,,a goal keeper that always uses leg to save goal...remove him, remove rooney who is gradually draining away, remove matial, man u olalagrin
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, see this onegrin, these players you call shows that it's not been long you started following man u...you call lizard, and blind wey no dey see roadgrin, mata wey no dey mark wey make mourinho sell am...you even gather guts to mension chris smallind and fonsu mensaundecided...make i tell you, if these were the set of players van gaal used this season, he for finish below chelseaundecided...man u are only living under the canaopy of pastglory and forgotten the fact that they have a name to protectundecided....the money is there but they are shortsighted on what to use it for...you wey be man u fan, you nor see wetin de gea save this seasonundecided,,,,a goal keeper that always uses leg to save goal...remove him, remove rooney who is gradually draining away, remove matial, man u olalagrin

Been a soccer analyst and a United supporter even before you knew how many players that make up a football team.

your assertion n analysis are rather shallow and bereft of basic facts.

There's nothing to argue on about with you.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2016
Marlvin:

Been a soccer analyst and a United supporter even before you knew how many players that make up a football team.

your assertion n analysis are rather shallow and bereft of basic facts.

There's nothing to argue on about with you.
Wow, but i'd rather you stop hyping yourself on a faceless forum like this cos it benefit you nothing...anybody who's an ardent follower of sports and football can sit down in studio and analyze football...so, it's not a biggie....btw, my friends who are sports analyst are @the moment giving us live broadcast of athletico vs madrid and you are here hyping yourself unnecessaryundecided...i'm sure you dnt even know that the UCL finals is today as a supposed "sports analyst"undecided...

Peeps be claiming what they are not since the time of methuselaundecided
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Wow, but i'd rather you stop hyping yourself on a faceless forum like this cos it benefit you nothing...anybody who's an ardent follower of sports and football can sit down in studio and analyze football...so, it's not a biggie....btw, my friends who are sports analyst are @the moment giving us live broadcast of athletico vs madrid and you are here hyping yourself unnecessaryundecided...i'm sure you dnt even know that the UCL finals is today as a supposed "sports analyst"undecided...

Peeps be claiming what they are not since the time of methuselaundecided

Absurd joke .

you know, son. I can direct you to my facebook wall, via sports betting. I just made a correct prediction .

Real wins by a goal to nil at halftime.

How's that for analysis?
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
Marlvin:

Absurd joke .

you know, son. I can direct you to my facebook wall, via sports betting. I just made a correct prediction .

Real wins by a goal to nil at halftime.

How's that for analysis?
hehehehe, chaigrin, so, because you predicted 1 nil half time automatially qualifies you to be a football analystundecided??,,,you suck mehhn, you really suckingundecided...even my grandma can wake up from her grave and cast lot in football and the verdict will come truegrin...chai, you are just struggling to be what you are not...

Spiritual....education...and sports, dnt dare me in these 3 areas of life....esp spiritual matters...btw, you know where i dan trade tackle reach for footballundecided??...i left football for schooling and i don't regret it one bit cool
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Marlvin(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, chaigrin, so, because you predicted 1 nil half time automatially qualifies you to be a football analystundecided??,,,you suck mehhn, you really suckingundecided...even my grandma can wake up from her grave and cast lot in football and the verdict will come truegrin...chai, you are just struggling to be what you are not...

Spiritual....education...and sports, dnt dare me in these 3 areas of life....esp spiritual matters...btw, you know where i dan trade tackle reach for footballundecided??...i left football for schooling and i don't regret it one bit cool

This is becoming rather childish.

I'd take my leave now.
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Eazzypizzy!

I Can't Date A football Junkie..
problem solved!

Ain't nobody got the time to compete for Affection with A few hot Guys running After A ball...Only to kick it out whenever they eventually catch it. dumb sport.
grin
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Kiish(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
lol na so e pain you? lol oya come and collect deeper life hug
bentlywills:
U create thread com 1st comment

Stingy op
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by bentlywills(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Kiish:
lol na so e pain you? lol oya come and collect deeper life hug
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Spiff20(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
awwwwwwww, I also love my football club more than I love him..1-1

That bush girl above me though, if you ain't a football lover, you missing out biiiig timetonguetongue
which club do you support?
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Monalisa185(f): 8:13am On May 30, 2016
Spiff20:
which club do you support?

Manchester united...is this the spiff in "the Johnsons"? cheesy
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Monalisa185(f): 8:21am On May 30, 2016
sammyogboso:

Bae ur de best........

I love u

Sorry, I mean I love ur comment, I hop ma gf don't see I jst told u I love u

lmao...

*runs to call his gftonguetongue*

Bae must hear thisgrin
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Monalisa185(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Big head!

See your face like Ronaldinho..angry

lwkm....

Semi-albinotonguetongue
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Monalisa185(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
Monawitch Only Loves football 'coz She gets money from it...grin bet9ja.com

Lol.
If NOT Watching football renders Me ''UNIQUE-LESS''. Pls, I Accept o!

lol...semi-albino witch...if I wire you hot slap ehtonguetongue
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Sleekydee(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...semi-albino witch...if I wire you hot slap ehtonguetongue
u go fear e-slap Na, lol
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by kolikay(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
thesicilian:
My club sends me email messages every month - since 2004. How many girlfriends can stay with you for 12yrs without asking you where the relationship is going?

I See u Bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by Spiff20(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

Manchester united...is this the spiff in "the Johnsons"? cheesy
yea right grin
Re: Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? by sammyogboso(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

lmao...

*runs to call his gftonguetongue*

Bae must hear thisgrin
Plsssss oooo I kneel down ooooo b4 she go break ma head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My Bestfriends Boyfriend, Should I Tell Her To Leave Him ? / How Cn I Tell Nursing Mothers Nt 2 Open Deir Breast,when I Barb Their Child / “ladies When A Man Beats You, It Means He Truly Loves You”—nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.