Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike (10005 Views)

​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / States Get Another Bailout To Pay Workers Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Ephemmm: 9:44am On May 29, 2016
[s]
tempest01:
When I watched Fayoses interview on channels, i first thought he was wrong to owe salaries...And he offered his explanation which was sensible Fayemi borrowed a lot and it is affecting his tenure. Fayemi hasn't come out to deny this.

Our past politicians never made hay while there was sunshine.

[/s]

I thought it was a blame game anytime PDP is being blamed for corruption, lack of electricity and economic woes Nigerians are witnessing now according to IPOB.

Why blaming Fayemi?
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by olawalepopoola: 9:57am On May 29, 2016
tempest01:
When I watched Fayoses interview on channels, i first thought he was wrong to owe salaries...And he offered his explanation which was sensible Fayemi borrowed a lot and it is affecting his tenure. Fayemi hasn't come out to deny this.

This is the same thing Buhari is facing! Jonathan government also embezzled almost all our reserves, yet wailers keeping shouting on the man daily, especially their leader Fayose! Ekiti will have to live with this! That is what they voted for

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Nusaf: 9:58am On May 29, 2016
But this is the same man that said Nigeria has sufficient money and as such China should not listen to the president.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Esperooke(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2016
Vomm:
The man no go sell his brocus to pay workers na.
Which governor no owe salary? Almost all the governors are owing.

That is the change u people voted for, so enjoy it very well
Mr Man, did Ekiti state voted change too? Or, has Buhari renege from giving Ekiti State their allocation? Do your maths well, and the answer will reveal your hypocrisy
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by olawalepopoola: 10:00am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=soft24 post=46064990][/quote] Story, story! Story! Story for the gods!
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by popcykaylah(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2016
eazisky:
Lolz. Fayose is not smiling.... All man for himself

The other side of Fayose unfolding.... grin
If your parents were among those that havent been paid ..will you be laughing here?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by okpor2(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2016
tempest01:

U are right on point.its gud for Fayose to blame Fayemi but bad for Buhari to blame Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by olajizz01(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2016
But Ekiti IGR is too low,i think that was why pomo cutter was using it to cut pomo to prepared soup.the pomo cutter should do more.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by tempest01(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2016
okpor2:
U are right on point.its gud for Fayose to blame Fayemi but bad for Buhari to blame Jonathan?

Our past politicians never made hay while the sun shone
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by oando007: 10:38am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=tempest01 post=46059568]When I watched Fayoses interview on channels, i first thought he was wrong to owe salaries...And he offered his explanation which was sensible Fayemi borrowed a lot and it is affecting his tenure. Fayemi hasn't come out to deny this.

Our past politicians never made hay while there was sunshine

Hypocrisy personified. Quick to defend Fayose but would rather crucify PMB. Did GEJ not do the same to Nigeria what u claimed Fayemi did to Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Vomm: 10:44am On May 29, 2016
The allocation ekiti state used to get, is it the same with what buhari is giving them presently?

Or u expect the man to go and rob CBN to pay all the workers?

In my residential state, the workers have not received their salary since december and I am very sure a lot of governors are owing too

Try and make enquiries about all the remaining state and ur own greater hypocrisy will be revealed

Esperooke:

Mr Man, did Ekiti state voted change too? Or, has Buhari renege from giving Ekiti State their allocation? Do your maths well, and the answer will reveal your hypocrisy
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by tempest01(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2016
oando007:
okpor2, ooando007

What did GEJ do to Nigeria? Did he put us into more debt than what we earn? Is he the one that delayed the budget till late? Is he the one that took six months to appoint ministers who could have salvaged the economy with policies back then?

You guys don't have an argument here.

Is it GEJ that made promises without knowledge?
Did your heroes make reservations when campaigning?
Did they complain during the campaigns? No..they told you they have the solutions.
I understand the situation of things, too bad APC made vague promises which they can be held accountable for.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Bitterleafsoup: 10:48am On May 29, 2016
See why Willie is working, workers are paid IGR is growing he needs to get with my Governor.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by ceaser: 10:55am On May 29, 2016
But I wonder. What happens to those that'd been working tirelessly for 5 months without pay? They don't deserve any payment no matter how little right?

How is Fáyòsé thinking? Okay I get it. He is tryna use division and rule. But they don't know that the way Fáyòsé dumped those who reached an understanding with him to work for 5 months without salary is the same way he will treat those saboteurs that choose to abandon ship for a month of "unsure" pay. They have survived for 5 months, so why sacrifice their struggle for better bargain with just a month's pay and at the expense of the generality of the work force?

Pàsán tí a fi na ìyálé nbe l'ájà fún ìyàwó.
(The same treatment Fáyòsé meted out to the majority that stayed with him for 5 months is what he will eventually do to the minority that has declared support for him for this month.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by bimbo2k10: 10:58am On May 29, 2016
He knows the state is not getting enuf allocation from FG and refuses to find other alternative bt prefer to waste his time and energy criticizing PMB all the time. The stupid governor also prefer to commission an overhead bridge worth of #5b and other road projects in the state where he would be able to embezzle billions of naira while those who will cross the bridge and walk on the road are living in abject poverty. Fayose u are pleb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Esperooke(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2016
Vomm:
The allocation ekiti state used to get, is it the same with what buhari is giving them presently?

Or u expect the man to go and rob CBN to pay all the workers?

In my residential state, the workers have not received their salary since december and I am very sure a lot of governors are owing too

Try and make enquiries about all the remaining state and ur own greater hypocrisy will be revealed

So, your believe allocation formula changed under the present administration? It seems that is your logic.
For your information, the sharing formula remains unchanged, whatever issues affecting dwindle revenue stem from fall in oil revenue, and not Buhari as you ignorantly supposed..
You need to thank me for the tutorial. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by seguntijan(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2016
"I support the NLC strike action, because that is the only way to deal with wicked government like that of Buhari."»Gov. Fayose of Ekiti YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Strike action is NOT the only way to deal with issues." - Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti StateTODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hypocrisy at the highest level

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by stphn(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
tempest01:

what about the bail out given to him to pay salaries
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by topsam1(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
Has any bothered to know how much the past administration was generating internally before the coming of fayose? Did any one ask whether fayemi tried to erect some structures or put down some projects to generate money for the state? You won't believe it until fayose bankrupt the account of the state...

.to the best of my understanding, the past admin was generating closed to 400milion monthly internally, now he claims he generates less than 200millions despite increase in tax on virtually all businesses and even schools in the state, when he came in, he said he got rid of 500 ghost workers, he laid off peace corps from the state, he reduced drastically the traffick men, he cancelled social scheme for the elders, and many more, and yet he stil claims his internally generated revenue is below 400 million

The past admi was working a civic centre a big one indeed which could generate income in one way or the other, and the pavillion too was almost completed when the new govt came in, fayose abandoned them all....

I can remember vividly that fayose was owing one month salary when he received a bail out fund of 6billion from FG and yet he could not pay the salary....we can continue to count more

Please if you are not in state to see things for yourself, don't jst the blame the NLC...five months salary no easy...make Buhari jst owe 2 months and come see how fayose go dey shout like person wey dem use raw pepper block his anus....God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2016
This man is making this issue worse by polarizing the workers. Temitemi1, u don receive ur stomach infrastructure dis month?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by eazisky(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
popcykaylah:

If your parents were among those that havent been paid ..will you be laughing here?

That means your parent were among them grin
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by DrLuv: 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=soft24 post=46064990][/quote]
you may be from ekiti but most likely unaware of what is going on in ekiti exactly..if u stay in ekiti, live in ekiti and even work in ekiti as a state employee..then you will not come here to comment that workers should call of their strike and protest for being owned 5 months salary.
its even u thinkable..people work frantically for 4 good months and u wanna pay only january salary to those who are dumb enough not to protest/strike in the month of may/junemi swear..Nigeria will never get better if we keep justifying failure and mediocrity.
only the ignoramous ones will justify the action of fayose..our hero as some ill meaning nigerians will always say.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by DrLuv: 5:57pm On May 29, 2016
topsam1:
Has any bothered to know how much the past administration was generating internally before the coming of fayose? Did any one ask whether fayemi tried to erect some structures or put down some projects to generate money for the state? You won't believe it until fayose bankrupt the account of the state...

.to the best of my understanding, the past admin was generating closed to 400milion monthly internally, now he claims he generates less than 200millions despite increase in tax on virtually all businesses and even schools in the state, when he came in, he said he got rid of 500 ghost workers, he laid off peace corps from the state, he reduced drastically the traffick men, he cancelled social scheme for the elders, and many more, and yet he stil claims his internally generated revenue is below 400 million

The past admi was working a civic centre a big one indeed which could generate income in one way or the other, and the pavillion too was almost completed when the new govt came in, fayose abandoned them all....

I can remember vividly that fayose was owing one month salary when he received a bail out fund of 6billion from FG and yet he could not pay the salary....we can continue to count more

Please if you are not in state to see things for yourself, don't jst the blame the NLC...five months salary no easy...make Buhari jst owe 2 months and come see how fayose go dey shout like person wey dem use raw pepper block his anus....God bless Nigeria
infact u have spoken or rather made comment like some1 who is fully updated and aware of what has been going on in ekiti for a while....ever since this so cakled bail out came , 9billion naira..things has gotten mega worse.he keeps claiming that 2.6billion to be the monthly wage of ekiti since time immemorial., after so many ghost worker stories and lay offs..the 9billion should have been enough to pay 3 good month salary. .he paid one,september 2014, teachers are still been owed that samw salary..and dat was all we heard of rhe 9billion.
one chance..ekiti don enta.we wey know faoyese well know say na ebora(wicked diety) una carry for ekiti
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by marv1: 6:09pm On May 29, 2016
What about the igr he generated. He didnt say anything about it. Must he always wait for FG b4 he can do anything. He cannt think outside the box but to be making senseless comments depicting agbero like him. What about his wastages in print media of tackless, ceaseless, dumb press release, his wastages going to china train station etc. Fayose is WICKED. How does he want them to survive without salary and still be comming to work? What a WICKED soul Fayose?
tempest01:

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by tempest01(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2016
marv1:
What about the igr he generated. He didnt say anything about it. Must he always wait for FG b4 he can do anything. He cannt think outside the box but to be making senseless comments depicting agbero like him. What about his wastages in print media of tackless, ceaseless, dumb press release, his wastages going to china train station etc. Fayose is WICKED. How does he want them to survive without salary and still be comming to work? What a WICKED soul Fayose?

From the video I watched on channels, I think he made commits about IGR...adding it up, it wasn't enough.
Let's pick the positives from his statement and stop the banter due to party affiliation. He said "governments should not be allowed to borrow beyond their tenure". Imagine having high allocations and still having high debts. These former governors mortgaged our future.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by marv1: 6:24pm On May 29, 2016
topsam1:

U have said all. He is always reluctant of not giving info about IGR of the state. Thats why he does not want to use TSA because he wont be able to steal money. Fayose is a crook, very dishonest, a pretender and very wicked.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Vomm: 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
Kikikikiki............kiiiiii
Tutorial master!

U are very funny though!
Don quote me wrong, I never said the sharing formular changed,the truth is that no state is collecting up to what dey used to collect because of how bad the economy has become hence their inability to pay workers.
Happy sunday to u too

Esperooke:

So, your believe allocation formula changed under the present administration? It seems that is your logic.
For your information, the sharing formula remains unchanged, whatever issues affecting dwindle revenue stem from fall in oil revenue, and not Buhari as you ignorantly supposed..
You need to thank me for the tutorial. Happy Sunday!
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by marv1: 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
tempest01:

From the video I watched on channels, I think he made commits about IGR...adding it up, it wasn't enough.
Let's pick the positives from his statement and stop the banter due to party affiliation. He said "governments should not be allowed to borrow beyond their tenure". Imagine having high allocations and still having high debts. These former governors mortgaged our future.
Fayose is even making the future look worst. Since he knew all these what is his remedy. NOTHING. The stupid governor prefers to commission an unnecessary overhead bridge worth of huge #5b and other road projects in the state where he would be able to embezzle billions of naira while those who will cross the bridge and walk on the road are dieing of hunger and poverty. Pls I dont belong to any party am saying all these because its my state. state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by modath(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
Topsam1,
Thanks for this, I am just tired of the guy, he has turned out to be a major error...

I have my fingers on the pulse of what I hear from them is worse than the complaints I heard during the Fayemi days... if they hated Fayemi's elitist policies, they hope that the ground opens suddenly & swallows up Fayose... He has used up all his goodwill...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Babacele: 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
modath:

Topsam1,
Thanks for this, I am just tired of the guy, he has turned out to be a major error...

I have my fingers on the pulse of what I hear from them is worse than the complaints I heard during the Fayemi days... if they hated Fayemi's elitist policies, they hope that the ground opens suddenly & swallows up Fayose... He has used up all his goodwill...
holy Jesus! you know that a dead Fayemi with his 'elitist' policies couldn't have lost to thugnor if IB hadn't rigged for him....ekitigate tape n d dismissal of General Momoh are heavy enough evidences .
1. Is paying elderly folks a monthly stipend an elitist project?
2. or holding community needs assessment for the people to contribute to how they are governed and consequently subsequently implementing the plans therefrom an elitist approach?
3 . or the rural allowance Fayemi paid to teachers posted to far rural communities in ekiti also elitist?
and several other beautiful program that an uncultured brute like Fayose lacks the intelligence and character to sustain?
The bitter truth is that Ekiti was forced into a marriage of inconvenience after being raped by a supposed suitor......I'm cock sure the people would free themselves now that the scales re falling off their eyes: how and when is what I don't know.
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by Samtob90(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2016
Fayose, this is just the beginning, u remember how u have insulted Buhari several times for complaining about not saving, past administration, other states who were experiencing same during GEJ.
Is is easy for u to blame Buhari on economy but it is not easy for u to increase ur IGR. You have no money to pay ur workers,u fail ur primary responsibility yet u have no pacifying words.
U will be chased. Out soon
Re: Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike by modath(f): 7:54pm On May 29, 2016
Babacele:
holy Jesus! you know that a dead Fayemi with his 'elitist' policies couldn't have lost to thugnor if IB hadn't rigged for him....ekitigate tape n d dismissal of General Momoh are heavy enough evidences .
1. Is paying elderly folks a monthly stipend an elitist project?
2. or holding community needs assessment for the people to contribute to how they are governed and consequently subsequently implementing the plans therefrom an elitist approach?
3 . or the rural allowance Fayemi paid to teachers posted to far rural communities in ekiti also elitist?
and several other beautiful program that an uncultured brute like Fayose lacks the intelligence and character to sustain?
The bitter truth is that Ekiti was forced into a marriage of inconvenience after being raped by a supposed suitor......I'm cock sure the people would free themselves now that the scales re falling off their eyes: how and when is what I don't know.

Baba, once you take out Ado, Ikere, Ifaki Ido (FMC is basically the only thing there) you need to understand that Ekiti is more of small villages and towns, it is easy to spread propaganda in those small towns.

Fayemi did 2 things that the average Ekiti small towners & villagers considered sacrilege.

1. Competency tests for teachers in the subjects that they teach, eg, A government teacher was asked to attempt the same SSCE that SS3 student would, a good majority flunked and were demoted.

2. Construction work was given to real professionals that are not of Ekiti stock which is a faux pas, the usual practice was to give party cronies of Ekiti stock who will then "redistribute" to sub contractors...

I have a feeling these people who got the jobs were party cronies but they were not shuns of the shoil so the initial brouhaha and seed of discord started from their party which was why MOB threw his hat in the ring thinking APC will queue behind him but they stuck with Fayemi.( Baba dis na long tory for another day)

Baba, Fayemi would have lost but the margin was deliberately manipulated in favour of loud mouth with a plan to spring a repeat in Osun but we all know how that story went..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sani Bello Procures 100 Tractors For Farmers In Niger State / Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / 7 Parties Ask Court To Stop INEC From Issuing Okorocha Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.