Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy (4812 Views)

Thread For Ondo Youths. Ondo Youths Let's Meet Here. / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2016
babajeje123:

Please let the rants sink into your skull

Alaye, that doesn't stop Lagos from being a NO MANs land

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
felixlovu:
can u tell me d story how igbos brought civilisation to lagos.can u tell me d story of d frst igbo man to enter lagos hmmm(ki iwofa ko month arare ni iwofa,ki eru morare leru.awa Omo a mora wa ooo)

Lamentation 1vs1

The evidence is glaring, come to Lagos and witness it, stop typing from omoaruan
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2016
[size=20pt][/size]

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM cool
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by babajeje123(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

Alaye, that doesn't stop Lagos from being a NO MANs land
Don't worry, you'll soon be done day dreaming. Then, it might be too late
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2016
babajeje123:

Say no to tribalism
Lagos belongs to all, Igbos and Yoruba inclusive

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by ibedun: 9:24am On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

Say no to tribalism
Lagos belongs to all, Igbos and Yoruba inclusive

Olaitoro, Abeg this wahala don dey too much. Carry Lagos go East na, abi? The wahala this 5 percenters are causing here is getting too much. Yet state of origin is a massive factor in the constitution of this country. And please who represented you and your "Igbo Lagosians" at the last constitutional conference?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

That Ogbomosho your village is cursed is no ones business.
Someone from yorubaland claiming Lagosian is nauseating and disgusting,
Is that Yoruba land is cursed or what

Be proud of your oduadua root for once

Sotigbo
kikikikiki grin grin See this idiot oooo,u think I be oponu like u wey go dey claim another fatherland,see am proud of where I come from nt like u villagers from red mudded cursed land,u dey claim say na u develop lag,why can u go and develop ur so called village and stop being ignorant here

U knw even get shame self and mind u don't bother to quote me again coz I won't reply u,I don't argue with animal like u

Bye
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by BankeSmalls(f): 9:30am On May 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
We all know the way forward we need to revise our constitution and restructure the country so there is peace and justice otherwise we will spend the next 50 years buying guns and bullets. It is wise to do first things first,so set forth at dawn

The confab by Jonathan?
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by BankeSmalls(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2016
princeafeez:
kikikikiki grin grin See this idiot oooo,u think I be oponu like u wey go dey claim another fatherland,see am proud of where I come from nt like u villagers from red mudded cursed land,u dey claim say na u develop lag,why can u go and develop ur so called village and stop being ignorant here

U knw even get shame self and mind u don't bother to quote me again coz I won't reply u,I don't argue with animal like u

Bye

What state and LGA are you from?
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by BankeSmalls(f): 9:34am On May 29, 2016
ibedun:

Olaitoro, Abeg this wahala don dey too much. Carry Lagos go East na, abi? The wahala this 5 percenters are causing here is getting too much. Yet state of origin is a massive factor in the constitution of this country. And please who represented you and your "Igbo Lagosians" at the last constitutional conference?

Joe IGBOkwe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by One1after: 9:36am On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

Omo ale, Lagos is a place and not a tribe, get sound education to liberate yourself, now see how how you are disgracing yourself on public forum.

I am a Lagosian

Oloribu omo adanu, I know you have no shame, your family will just be crying for you with all this nonsense. Who cares what you think in your head, you better dont kill yourself over nothing. Mashanfani omo ofo
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by One1after: 9:38am On May 29, 2016
2after1:
. My brother leave this matter for mathias. Since yeebos have succeeded in economic domination of d lasgidi. I think our precious lagos is gradually going to the yeebos in kwara way. Our people need to stop lazying about with all this our agberoism and other related vices. I am ashamed of my yoruba people of today. Even you self need to get a job. Damn!!!

I hate when cowards quote me, if you are bold as a true man, quote me with your Arizona123 handle instead of hiding behind my own moniker cos of shame. Ibos of nowadays dont have shame anymore. What a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by omonnakoda: 9:38am On May 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The confab by Jonathan?
It is a start but does not go far enough.It seems inevitable that the country will break up the question is how and when. Some of us just want to be sure that what follows is not worse than what we have .We need to learn from Sudan
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by One1after: 9:39am On May 29, 2016
Whathaveidone:

GTFOH! I-bum youth

I don tell you say make you no dey raise your ballot-box head anytime Yorubas
dey talk

Lolźzz

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:
I hate this argument, Lagos is not a no mans land but I think the ibos deserve to rule Lagos as governors and senators for at least 16 years, their positive contribution in Lagos over the years made it a great city.

We should also name many more Lagos major roads and streets after ibo names like Chukwudi44 street, Chukwuemerie Igboanugo road and okparanozie Ejimkeonye street.
u better wakeup from ur dream madam,can u people allow dat in igboland ?? NO!! U won't becoz Igbo that I knw won't allow that such to happen,becoz u people are very greedy and selfish.

By the way I though u people want biafra,so why claiming what does nt belong to u undecided
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by One1after: 9:44am On May 29, 2016
ufotty2001:
yoruba that are known as follow follow grin grin grin grin

Your head on your dp dey make me laugh seriously. Lmaoooooo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by persius555(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2016
Why is it that these days every good thread is laced and hijacked by tribal hate.
Cant you guys just give it a rest. This is the 21st century and the human race is in a race to conquer the universe while african youths have their minds stuck in unproductive and destructive arguments.
God, save us from ourselves.
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2016
One1after:

Oloribu omo adanu, I know you have no shame, your family will just be crying for you with all this nonsense. Who cares what you think in your head, you better dont kill yourself over nothing. Mashanfani omo ofo

Alaye Lagos is no mans land.

You can use the lagoon
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2016
princeafeez:
u better wakeup from ur dream madam,can u people allow dat in igboland ?? NO!! U won't becoz Igbo that I knw won't allow that such to happen,becoz u people are very greedy and selfish.

By the way I though u people want biafra,so why claiming what does nt belong to u undecided

Bia this ewedu ati amala eater, why are you ashamed of your oshogbo

We Lagosians know ourselves.

Stop tribalism, is not good for your conehead

Proudly Igbo

Proudly Lagosian grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olaitoro(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2016
persius555:
Why is it that these days every good thread is laced and hijacked by tribal hate.
Cant you guys just give it a rest. This is the 21st century and the human race is in a race to conquer the universe while african youths have their minds stuck in unproductive and destructive arguments.
God, save us from ourselves.

It is the ewedu niggars that started it.
Go to any thread open to discuss the developments in Igboland and see them feasting on it with all sorts of derogatory words.

They are crying now not minding their hypocritical display.

Say no tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

Bia this ewedu ati amala eater, why are you ashamed of your oshogbo
We Lagosians know ourselves.
Stop tribalism, is not good for your conehead

Proudly Igbo
Proudly Lagosian grin
Local champion go to ur akpu and okro village #idiot
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
babajeje123:

but be honest to yourself why claim lagos as yoruba heritage but nigerdelta oil as collective wealth if I say lagos is no man's land yorubas ll be foaming but my oil belongs to yoruba and all why ? Am yet to understand this

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

What state and LGA are you from?
osun
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 29, 2016
One1after:

I hate when cowards quote me, if you are bold as a true man, quote me with your Arizona123 handle instead of hiding behind my own moniker cos of shame. Ibos of nowadays dont have shame anymore. What a pity.
. My brother am not arizona123 or whatever. I am a full blood omo odua just like you. But the honest truth is that we yorubas is the problem with nigeria aswear

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
One1after:

Your head on your dp dey make me laugh seriously. Lmaoooooo
. His head reminds me of one eggheader AKA Anago500. His conie head no be here ooo. Happy democrazy day my fello osunistan

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by MarysMeal: 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
2after1:
. My brother am not arizona123 or whatever. I am a full blood omo odua just like you. But the honest truth is that we yorubas is the problem with nigeria aswear

okolo chyke, alias arizona123, i just dey laf u.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2016
MarysMeal:

okolo chyke, alias arizona123, i just dey laf u.
. What is this one saying. Okoro ke chyke ni. Abeg swerve commot for road joor
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by MarysMeal: 2:50pm On May 29, 2016
2after1:
. What is this one saying. Okoro ke chyke ni. Abeg swerve commot for road joor

chyke okolo, the man with protruding boobs, what's the size of ur bra?
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2016
MarysMeal:

. My brother. I don't know what you are talking about. So I will ignore you. Demslayerz. That's ur other monicker. But I will ignore you cos we are both the children of the fallen angel AKA oduduwa

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Themonster: 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
2after1:
. My brother. I don't know what you are talking about. So I will ignore you. Demslayerz. That's ur other monicker. But I will ignore you cos we are both the children of the fallen angel AKA oduduwa
cheesy
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Themonster: 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
MarysMeal:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by MarysMeal: 4:55pm On May 29, 2016
Themonster:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy

mba micheal
cc: emiratusmbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) / Irrelevant / 2021: Full Text Of Gov. Umahi’s New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.