Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy (4695 Views)

Thread For Ondo Youths. Ondo Youths Let's Meet Here. / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / How Do Crimes Like Blowing-Up Pipelines Develop The Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by MarysMeal: 5:01pm On May 29, 2016
2after1:
. My brother. I don't know what you are talking about. So I will ignore you. Demslayerz. That's ur other monicker. But I will ignore you cos we are both the children of the fallen angel AKA oduduwa

It shall never be well with me if am the same person as demslayers, may i never succeed in life.
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by coolitempa1(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
but be honest to yourself why claim lagos as yoruba heritage but nigerdelta oil as collective wealth if I say lagos is no man's land yorubas ll be foaming but my oil belongs to yoruba and all why ? Am yet to understand this

Your stupidity and bigotry never fails to expose your failed life.... grin...so homeland.....and natural resources found around an area is now interchangeable.....anuofia..... cheesy...go and carry lagos to Aba now.... cheesy
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by ibedun: 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
coolitempa1:

Your stupidity and bigotry never fails to expose your failed life.... grin...so homeland.....and natural resources found around an area is now interchangeable.....anuofia..... cheesy...go and carry lagos to Aba now.... cheesy

Coolu coolu temper! Love you for this response. I can't wait for open hostility towards this people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by coolitempa1(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2016
ibedun:

Coolu coolu temper! Love you for this response. I can't wait for open hostility towards this people.

Mo dupe....seriously we need to keep knocking some sense into these iPod youths and their hate message... grin....by fire by thunder.... angry
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Themonster: 5:35pm On May 29, 2016
MarysMeal:

mba micheal

cc: emiratusmbam
Lalasticlala Mynd44 obinoscopy violation of rule 10
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Ganiyat72(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
coolitempa1:

Stop foaming in the mouth and refrain from splashing spits everywhere, she-male aka eshinwaju the great coward

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by encriagona: 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
[b][/b]
I cant believe some igbo's wants 2 turn lagos 2 biafra land. D poster passes a message 2 d yoruba's and d igbo's took it up. has lagos ever appeared on d map as an igbo state? y dnt u also claim abuja as a igbo land?
Igbo's wnt everytin including biafra yet they claim they ar 4rm lagos.
Lagos is a yoruba land nt hausa or igbo state and if d igbo's does not agree wit me, let them contest 4 governorship race and watch out whether they wil be given d chance because i dnt knw wen lagos has now turn 2 igbo land. igbo's ar d one causing cofussion on this trend.
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by MarysMeal: 5:47pm On May 29, 2016
Themonster:

Lalasticlal.a Mynd.44 obinos.copy violation of rule 10

When u keep on mentioning ome.nka, moda.th and co. Insulting, abusing, saying all sort of things and calling them all sorts names, u were happy because u hv many handles.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Ganiyat72(f): 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
ibedun:

Hahahaha, open confrontation?, this must be a mistake/joke coming from the land of LEGENDARY COWARDS. Laugh wan tear my bele, seeing mouse threating cat.. Egbo mi comedy ofit u gan

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by coolitempa1(f): 5:57pm On May 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Stop foaming in the mouth and refrain from splashing spits everywhere, she-male aka eshinwaju the great coward

.... angry angry...oponu oluya lasan.... cheesy
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by ibedun: 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Hahahaha, open confrontation?, this must be a mistake/joke coming from the land of LEGENDARY COWARDS. Laugh wan tear my bele, seeing mouse threating cat.. Egbo mi comedy ofit u gan

Ok. We don hear. We saw how the Fulanis were massacred by the Great Igbos when the Fulanis came calling at Enugu. Why una hate your homeland so much is a mystery to us.
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by blasterman(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2016
it was during the war between Oba Akitoye and former oba kosoko that Lagos adopted an unafrican policy of being welcoming to strangers. Also the british found out that it was a good place for business where they did not have to worry about hostility from the people they found in lagos mostly oyos and aworis compared to other parts of nigeria.

Lagos island is the colonised part of lagos and the Oba of Lagos then was one of the richest kings in africa as he was on payroll of britain due to the amount of money or goods coming in and out. Other areas such as Agege, Ibeju Lekki, Ikorodu Epe Badagry were all forged into the state when nigeria was created but the island of lagos which didnot have a bridge then was disconnected, Thos areas are native yoruba ppl.

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by blasterman(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
olaitoro:

Alaye, that doesn't stop Lagos from being a NO MANs land

stop spreading lies lagos has always been rich even before formation of Nigeria

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by blasterman(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
its better to say that nigeria as a whole is a no mans land than choose one area which is native to some people forget democracy.

Democracy is less than 20years while kings and local rulers have been in place for hundred of years
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by olawalepopoola: 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
lowgeorge:
We re here to talk discuss nd scheme on the way forward for the yoruba nation.. A platform like a WhatsApp group is not bad at all to forment nd congregate our latent nd obscure ideas.. If u re interested in joining a yoruba group on WhatsApp platform drop Ur digits...
Ń. B PLS NO NONSENSE WILL BE TOLERATED FROM ANY FLATTINOS TRYING TO STIR CHAOS OR PLANT TROUBLE ON THESE THREAD.
Please paste your no so that interested people can contact you
Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 29, 2016
MarysMeal:

It shall never be well with me if am the same person as demslayers, may i never succeed in life.

. Before nko. For ur mind you be think say yo go succeed with agbero business. See this one oo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy by One1after: 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
2after1:
. My brother am not arizona123 or whatever. I am a full blood omo odua just like you. But the honest truth is that we yorubas is the problem with nigeria aswear

Coward, Pls stop quoting me if you cant use your moniker. Hiding behind my handle shows you are not a man but a naughty sissy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Deserve Proper Care, Says Enugu Governor's Wife / South Africa Govt Willing To Assist Nigeria To Have Successful Election / Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.