Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari (585 Views)

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari by losak9111(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
See what PDP tweeted on Buhari one year in office.

Re: See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2016
If u built a foreign reserve for us the way u were supposed to
We won't be were we are today

U people can only fool people u skipped basic economics class not me

3 Likes

Re: See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari by losak9111(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2016
And this Afin re-tweeted again (Ben Bruce)
Re: See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari by shamsuRana(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

They fooled some many folks o! Some of the fools would soon come here to put up an absurd support.

ABIKE DABIRI WRITES:
1.Saudi Arabia with a population of 26m has 16 functional refineries, to commission another 2 of 400k barrel each per day capacity in 2016.

2. The U.S State of California alone has 26, Texas has 19 refineries

3. While Singapore with a population of 5.6million people has 3 refineries with combine refining
capacity 1.3m bp/d

4. Nigeria has 3 or 4 (non functional refineries) built in the 70s & early 80s...now obsolete...16 years of oil boom we didn't add even ONE.

5. When you don't invest in our downstream sector, but handed out importation licenses to cronies & acolytes. Today we are paying the price.

6. We are paying the price of our past profligacy, irresponsibility in governance and blind leadership.

7. Egbin power plant was valued at $1.2 billion a German electricity company budded but GEJ sold is to Sahara energy at $470m.

9. Sahara had no previous antecedents on power plant aside importation of petrol but we handed them our LARGEST thermal plant.

10. Easier to cry today but whatever problems we see today was created yesterday with the active connivance of all of us...

11. Active connivance in the sense that we all kept quiet & looked away... Our day just dey break?

12. I am not exonerating the FG of blame, but laying the facts as they are... While you have the right to be angry, pls be angry with sense.

13. Change will come but it will not come overnight... A lot of mess was made either out of omission or commission, change will take a while,

14. I am laying these facts out and I challenge anybody with contrary facts to bring it.

15. I am doing this because I feel the pain and agony we are going thru and I feel the collective hurt but we must understand why we are here.

16. I pray that the present FG will have the courage and conviction to right so many of the ills of the past. Our future depends on it.

17. May Nigeria be great again & may our collective suffering spur us to a greater sense of true nationhood.
Re: See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari by HzRF(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Chronic Zombism is affecting you

So ur forever a dullard didn't know the full details of this country's situation

Before turning turning himself to messiah promising things only God can give

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Tweeted On Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
CANo [quotue author=5 post=46063792]
Chronic yyyy is affecting you

So ur forever a dollar d didn't know the full bdetails of this country's situation

Before turning turning himself to messiah promising things only God can give [/quote]
They said u people will come and here u are

(1) (Reply)

FG Fails To Release List Of Looters / APC.... Where Is The Looters List Na??? / You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.