Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) (5595 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Ginaz(f): 10:45pm On May 28, 2016
Don't play with us, we got to show everybody on Twitter and Facebook our dope pix of hotels and restaurants. grin

The aim of going to hotels and restaurants is to snap pictures, it doesn't matter if it's only one bottle of Coke we can afford grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2016
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nl o

1 Like

Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2016
LOL!
Alright, goodluck with that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by lekjons(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2016
shey dat one na dog or teddy bear?
the thing even get breast

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by ehix89(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2016
Padded Asses...until they strip to skin,i find it difficult to believe the authenticity and originality of any 21st lady's ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Ginaz(f): 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
ehix89:
Padded Asses...until they strip to skin,i find it difficult to believe the authenticity and originality of any 21st lady's ass

We have assss, na God work if you like believe or not cheesy
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Ginaz(f): 11:10pm On May 28, 2016
lekjons:

E get breast o, me too surprise cheesy
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2016
Was it suppose to be funny?...
Maybe am depressed..
Poor Atletico...
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by ifex370(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Maybe am depressed..

Poor Atletico...

As in ehn.. So not in the mood for stale topics right now
Poor diego
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
Lol, so many girls do it.
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 28, 2016
lekjons:
even get arse sef
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by ehix89(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2016
Ginaz:

We have assss, na God work if you like believe or not cheesy
you and your stony yansh grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by iykekelvins(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
gringrin
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Maybe am depressed..
Poor Atletico...
haha me ayam happy
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Alexander001(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2016
I saw one girl at st Bernard Catholic church, Marian hill posing exactly like that picture in front of church banner with Jesus picture and quote " your sins are forgiven( luke 7:48)
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
gringrin
why you dey shine teeth for night
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by iykekelvins(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2016
juhan:
why you dey shine teeth for night
wetin I won dey shine again if no be teeth undecided
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
wetin I won dey shine again if no be teeth undecided
i know for you
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 28, 2016
Am depressed..was expecting asses n tities for the pain. Ronaldo is a Glory Hunter.
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 28, 2016
Girls and their wahala. They can take a thousand pics in an hour. We wey fine naturally sef no dey bother ourselves with that.
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by iykekelvins(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2016
juhan:
i know for you
Alright then
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by fistonati(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2016
With this, everything in Nigeria now officially calls for revolution
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 2:26am On May 29, 2016
Lol
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:06am On May 29, 2016
Hi all... Send Whatsap message to these numbers if you want to b added in RELATIONSHIP chat group...2348137571095,2348066300820,2349081037402 Where we discuss things pertaining rendering helpful advice on relationships,to heal broken hearts, hook ups, chat and have fun...LADIES ONLY.... FOR NOW
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 3:13am On May 29, 2016
...... undecided Correction!!! SOME (.the minority) women!!
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by dissybling(f): 5:37am On May 29, 2016
lolz
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by obontami: 6:44am On May 29, 2016
Ginaz:
Don't play with us, we got to show everybody on Twitter and Facebook our dope pix of hotels and restaurants. grin

The aim of going to hotels and restaurants is to snap pictures, it doesn't matter if it's only one bottle of Coke we can afford grin grin grin

DRY angry
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:16am On May 29, 2016
Walahi,gals don suffer,wetin nao,sey to take pix nao na sin?
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 29, 2016
Op, i hope u gather lyk dat teddy bear becos looking @ ur dp alone u are a queen wink
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2016
juhan:
haha me ayam happy
lol... always happy..
Happy Sunday...
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2016
ifex370:

As in ehn.. So not in the mood for stale topics right now Poor diego
Lol... That coach tho!!!
Re: How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:32am On May 29, 2016
this Low Class Smelling Girls can stay 4hours in a Restaurant with 1 bottle of Coke staring at every Guy with their Longer throat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not? / Guys Get In Here / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.