Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office (643 Views)

Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by egift(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2016
May 29th will always remain indelible in the calendar of every Nigerian as a day we celebrate our journey through democratic rule. And that of 2015 will be celebrated more as a day Nigerians united to achieve the unimaginable – that we as a people have the capacity to sack any elected officer who refuse to serve for the interest of the masses. Yes we did it and some of those who took us for granted, can’t still come to terms in accepting the truth.

The journey to steer off the cliff and reverse the enormous destruction afflicted to Nigerians through years of poor leadership, corruption, disregard to the laws of the land, is one that will take long to achieve. But the good news is that we have in the current leadership of President Buhari, the capacity to do what is right and whatever it takes.

I have read all the rants of some misguided elements call for the “bring back corruption” and that all the efforts being made to recover looted funds to be stopped. The truth is that these folks are missing their corrupt channels of milking Nigeria dry. All they can do now is support any imaginable thing that can bring harm to Nigerians and the Nation at large. They will cling on any disaster – both real and imaginary. Care less about these ones, trying to help them is a waste of time.

As Mr. President, his team and indeed Nigerians work daily to bring relieve and prosperity to Nigeria, we all will lend our support to help bring about a progressive change. Criticism and dialogue are positive tools to keep our leaders in check. But we should never give heed to those who wish Nigeria harm and who applauds every disaster.

Nigeria will be great. Things will be better. The challenges we face, are opportunities to be explored. We are greater than the problems facing us. And together, we will overcome.

And to everyone who believe in this great nation of ours and supports this administration to do its best to make Nigeria better, I salute you all. Those faceless voices are just scared of who we are and the greatness embodied in us.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari. Happy Independence Day!

EGIFT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by Firefire(m): 5:38am On May 29, 2016
This man, where u dey since last year, hope all is well with you sir ?

I greet you, how is life at your end? tongue

I am waiting for Buhary's speech today. cool

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by cktheluckyman: 5:40am On May 29, 2016
Bros where have you been? I do miss your moniker and it's jubilation after every successful bomb attacks

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by ibedun: 5:50am On May 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Bros where have you been? I do miss your moniker and it's jubilation after every successful bomb attacks

Olorikori!, Agba-osi!
Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by egift(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:
This man, where u dey since last year, hope all is well with you sir ?
I greet you, how is life at your end? tongue
I am waiting for Buhary's speech today. cool

My Oga am fine. Missed you all as well. Have a lovely day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by PRYCE(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2016
Utter Rubbish undecided undecided
Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by ajebuter(f): 7:34am On May 29, 2016
I wonder where this emeka gift crawled out from after a long hiatus.

Pele ti e
Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by MalcoImX: 3:48pm On May 29, 2016
The great egift. It's been long buddy. I can see they're asking where have you been. They don't know we don't so much try to convince ineffectual buffoons again. We did what we could do to enthrone a capable leader through legal means and we're satisfied. We only come here once in a awhile to make a point and tell Wailing Wailers that we're watching their rants.
Cheers buddy.

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2016
GOOD ONE FROM YOU OP
GOD BLESS OUR PMB
GOD BLESS THE APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY TO YOU ALL
BRIGHTER DAYS AHEAD

1 Like

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by egift(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
MalcoImX:
The great egift. It's been long buddy. I can see they're asking where have you been. They don't know we don't so much try to convince ineffectual buffoons again. We did what we could do to enthrone a capable leader through legal means and we're satisfied. We only come here once in a awhile to make a point and tell Wailing Wailers that we're watching their rants.
Cheers buddy.

I keep telling them, if the events leading to the last general elections should replay itself in the same sequence again and again, the outcome will remain the same. I always laugh reading them demanding for their corruption back.

Now all the wailing miscreants are excited about is cutting off their nose just to spite Mr. President.

I salute all the well meaning Nigerians knocking sense into their skulls. Nigeria is on the path to greatness. We will get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As President Buhari Marks A Year In Office by MalcoImX: 10:11pm On May 29, 2016
egift:

I keep telling them, if the events leading to the last general elections should replay itself in the same sequence again and again, the outcome will remain the same. I always laugh reading them demanding for their corruption back.

Now all the wailing miscreants are excited about is cutting off their nose just to spite Mr. President.

I salute all the well meaning Nigerians knocking sense into their skulls. Nigeria is on the path to greatness. We will get there.
Definitely. More grease to elbows bro.

(1) (Reply)

May 29th 2016; Change In My Life Today / Guardian Of Chibok Girls In US Lambasts Nigeria For Taking Over Girls By Fiat / Archbishop-obinna-cries Never Took Part In Any Biafran Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.