Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (32200 Views)

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / EFCC Probe: Buhari Won’t Shield Governors – Presidency / House Of Reps To Probe Buhari’s Arms panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by sunshine1974(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
all u guyz know how to do is criticise. What av u done to better ur nation. Try and rule ur immediate family,am sure u wud Bleep up. Just shut up ur mouth.
my friend sharap dere.....is it by force to govern? If u can't govern abeg resign.....people will clap for u, rather Dan complaining everyday

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by blackboy2star(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2016
Good but Not with herdsmen wahala

mrvitalis:
Buhari has given the opposition a challenge

PDP supponsor the investigation of APC campaign funds, wike bring evidence ameachi used Rivers money (or just publish the report of ur probe please)

All I see is a very sincere man, who means well
His method may not be ideal... But he will get the job done

On the food import I would have suggested government acquire 1 Million hecters of land

Establish a company similar to NNPC in the agric sector, provide seeds and equipments, u bid for land (20,000 heactres and above) plant the things we import most. . After harvest they sale to the product in Nigeria, taxing imported goods very high will discourage that
Then the owner of this farms will use the one years farm produce to pay for his land and equipment, so for the first year government would make a lot of money, which would have been used to pay the real land owners and government keep the rest, the states with the lands are given 13% and the rest shared
That would have fished over 10 trillion
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by neocortex: 9:59am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:
I see some people still looking for the president's assets which had been declared long ago. Why can't they take it up as their lifetime project?

PMB, just do better in improving the economy so that we reward you with a second tenure.

Let wailing mourners keep having migraine for defeating the IB, na dem sabi.

How much is Buhari worth ?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Dallaslaurel: 10:01am On May 29, 2016
The presidency just confessed about the incompetence of the economic team. Now, I ask why he is so sentimental and biased on picking the right economic team. He decided to use medicres and novices with below average Cvs just out of sentiments. I am just wondering why he is complaining now. Pls this government should give the right people the chance they well deserved. I pray we don't head into full recession. God almighty help us.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by repogirl(f): 10:04am On May 29, 2016
.....and this is exactly why Buhari is a dullard!

How can he say he never bothered to touch the report? Something that was recommended to him by his own transition committee?

Seriously this man is a fool who doesnt know he is a fool!

Lmao! He doesn't even know he enjoys executive privileges. Gosh! Can someone please define the words utterly clueless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by alkhaleeel(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2016
Continue doing d Good job! hatter should go nd hug transformer
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by TMANO: 10:19am On May 29, 2016
“I don’t know whether I have some official protection. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by tete7000(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2016
What I don't like about the president is his pride and arrogance. Everytime he speaks, that's all he exhumes.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by 989900B: 10:23am On May 29, 2016
Pidggin:
He should explain in detail why he thinks the National conference was a waste.

When we suggest that a sitting president should at least have a diploma certificate, zombies will say it doesn't matter, PMB keeps proving us right

Do you know why employers in most fields employ experience over academic qualification?

BTW, GEJ holds a PhD, and that was why most people, especially from the south west, voted for him in 2011.

[i]And for humour, PEJ has both NCE and a first degree I suppose. And Diezani has a masters, plus valuable experience to boot . . . ATEOTD, a good character and honesty, are just invaluable.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Inova(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
Madam stop telling people to shut their mouth online cause you ain't hearing them.

Shey you worse than Buhari ni?

Buhari swore to make the country ungovernable for the past leader and you expect us to hold vigil and pray fervently for his success?

If it is too difficult for him then let him bow out.

Talking about doing something to help your nation. First, Nigeria isn't a nation.

Secondly, what did Buhari do from 85-15 to help the country?

Antagonizing the sitting government and killing youth corpers right?

Don't pity a man when Karma is romancing him okay?
Please stop your hating. Its not going to get you anywhere. You have 3 more years to go. Are you sure this hate will not kill you before then? Even after the 3yrs you will be topped with another 4yrs to it. Hate will age you up for sure so relax yourself.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by ihimiray(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
kelechi17:
ooooh God how did I make this mistake of supporting and voting for this prince from hell fire over my brother Jonathan..forgive me God I knew not have mercy on us lord ..plz kindly take buharis life and happily split dis country into several parts so we ur children from isreal can worship u with all joy ..lord have ur way and answer my prayer in Jesus name Amen. meanwhile all militant group of d Niger delta and south east Una Don c am d ruler said he crush u all but Neva mentioned his terrorist brodas therefore increase ur hostilities and in fact I support taking ur activities to oda parts of d country southeast southwest ...let's cripple Nigeria.. I support
u want to die abi...death dey call u. Go and cripple Nigeria if no be u go dey on top of wheelchair
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by divineappo(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2016
OKDnigeria:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-im-ready-probe/
i agree that jonathan wasted money on national conference, he should be probed, no problem with that. But the 2nd problem is that, Buhari is insinuating he will not make effective the outcomes of the confab, and that's bad.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by ASDFBOY: 11:09am On May 29, 2016
mouth odor
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by 2n2k(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2016
Dallaslaurel:
The presidency just confessed about the incompetence of the economic team. Now, I ask why he is so sentimental and biased on picking the right economic team. He decided to use medicres and novices with below average Cvs just out of sentiments. I am just wondering why he is complaining now. Pls this government should give the right people the chance they well deserved. I pray we don't head into full recession. God almighty help us.

Those that have above average cvs, where did they lead us? In a calm sea, every ship have good captains. With oil selling at over $100 for consecutive five years, what have they shown for it apart from profligacy. Oil price fell and within six months, naira was officially devalued twice to 197/$1. We borrowed to pay salary in the last five months of the previous administration.

Buhari has challenged the economists, show us what we stand to benefit from devaluation? With the unofficial depreciation of naira, we are already complaining of hardship. Will devaluation significantly increase the quantum of our forex earnings?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by 2n2k(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2016
divineappo:
i agree that jonathan wasted money on national conference, he should be probed, no problem with that. But the 2nd problem is that, Buhari is insinuating he will not make effective the outcomes of the confab, and that's bad.

I thought most posters here said he was wrong to call himself a ruler. If we take it that he is not a ruler, then he is not responsible for implementing the so called confab report.

The convener of the confab himself (GEJ) knew he couldn't implement it alone and he passed it on to the National Assembly. The report is already officially with the legislature, why have they not converted it to laws and let see Buhari veto it?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by okwudiliemma: 11:38am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=Bishops10 post=46068296]Buhari remains the best president Nigeria ever had[/quotehow do you mean? ]
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by David4best(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2016
Selective justice is injustice. Imagine, this trabalistic President didn't say anything about Fulani terrorists wiping out communities & slaughtering people because they are his people. We have president that value resource more than d killing of human beings. I am annoyed in the spirit. This is my continiuous prayer: May the power of the almighty God remove you from that sit as Nigeria president by any means! So shall it be in the name of Jesus Christ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by MrTeCO(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
Bishops10:
Buhari remains the best president Nigeria ever had

i didnt want to comment on anything FG n Buhari on NL but this ur comment is provoking.....

May Thunder from far far Galaxy strike dat ya stupid mouth n Hand for typing dat Nonsense....idiat...Best President My Foot.....God Punish You.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Codyt(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).
No one says it better.... Nice comment! I believe so.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
Pidggin:
He should explain in detail why he thinks the National conference was a waste.

When we suggest that a sitting president should at least have a diploma certificate, zombies will say it doesn't matter, PMB keeps proving us right

That's how he said there was nothing like subsidy during his campaign, only to end up paying nearly or even over 1 trillion naira for subsidy within this one year of his government. The man is quick to condemn things that he doesn't understand without seeking adequate knowledge about them. It's quite a pathetic attribute to be found in a leader.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).
fallacy: argumentum ad populum( appeal to people ) someone who haven't got a single policies i cant believe let alone having faith he can turn things around. Buhari is plain confused one thing today another tomorrow, the economy is better stagnant than going back like we all experiencing even though most simpletons live in denials.

You said it wasn't easy dealing with immediate family let alone a country , but it is only a f*ol who doesn't know how to manage what he desires when he gets it. Buhari is after being a president in this democracy than moving the economy to a greater height. I'm buying things at twice the price sold this time last year.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by lawrenceunaa: 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
all u guyz know how to do is criticise. What av u done to better ur nation. Try and rule ur immediate family,am sure u wud Bleep up. Just shut up ur mouth.
i hate if people feel unhappy because i did to them what they did to me. This was the foundation laid by Apc and buhari I'm sorry cos it will take a very long time that's if Nigeria still exists for the office of the President to be respected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by LordOfNaira: 12:13pm On May 29, 2016
repogirl:
.....and this is exactly why Buhari is a dullard!

How can he say he never bothered to touch the report? Something that was recommended to him by his own transition committee?

Seriously this man is a fool who doesnt know he is a fool!

Lmao! He doesn't even know he enjoys executive privileges. Gosh! Can someone please define the words utterly clueless?

Look who is calling someone a fool.

I guess you didn't see the auxiliary verb "may" used in his statement. It is not certain yet if the conference result would be acknowledged or discarded. Discarding the conference result or refusing to acknowledge its relevance doesn't and shouldn't amount to a show of foolishness.

Before Buhari, there were people who had questioned the relevance of the national conference. It is not under any stipulation, whether intellectual or moral wise, that the president must acknowledge the result of a national conference. Or does recommend now mean must do

I can't just bring myself to understand why people find it easier to throw insults than sit down and use their brains and be brave and resilient without being disrespectful and shallow. Why the rush to call someone a fool merely because he hinted his possible refusal to acknowledge your preferences forgetting that he is also a man with preferences and priorities.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by nnachukz(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I don't know if they cursed you guys with suffering and smiling

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

guy I will like to watch the movie from where you captured this picture. Please can you give me the movie title?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
Receive sense, U S citizens contributing to the development of their nation have been helped first by the same nation before they could start contributing to its development, when last did you have stable power, do u ve free access to internet to browse n make research like US is doing for her citizens? Abeg sharaaaaaappppp!!!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2016
sammyj:
We no pmb is clean but what about his political associate!!!
What makes him clean, the certificate he claimed he has but never had or the assets he promised to declare but never did?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by repogirl(f): 12:41pm On May 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Look who is calling someone a fool.

I guess you didn't see the auxiliary verb "may" used in his statement. It is not certain yet if the conference result would be acknowledged or discarded. Discarding the conference result or refusing to acknowledge its relevance doesn't and shouldn't amount to a show of foolishness.

Before Buhari, there were people who had questioned the relevance of the national conference. It is not under any stipulation, whether intellectual or moral wise, that the president must acknowledge the result of a national conference. Or does recommend now mean must do

I can't just bring myself to understand why people find it easier to throw insults than sit down and use their brains and be brave and resilient without being disrespectful and shallow. Why the rush to call someone a fool merely because he hinted his possible refusal to acknowledge your preferences forgetting that he is also a man with preferences and priorities.

keep dissecting English there as if we all can't see for ourselves the kind of incompetent person we call Mr. President.

His priorities are obviously misplaced if it is not doing any thing beneficial for the economy! Simple!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by omoyemirally(f): 12:47pm On May 29, 2016
phemierowl:

Receive sense, U S citizens contributing to the development of their nation have been helped first by the same nation before they could start contributing to its development, when last did you have stable power, do u ve free access to internet to browse n make research like US is doing for her citizens? Abeg sharaaaaaappppp!!!
rome was not built in a day. You want to enjoy wat u did not work for.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by dantori(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
greatgod2012:
Who probes a sitting President

Abegi!

simple English then probe my close associates my party leaders who do not have immunity
may God help your predicament. PESSIMISTS
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by plaetton: 12:49pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:

Yes.
I feel for Buhari too. Same way I felt for GEJ and OBJ when they too were in that hot seat in ASO Rock.
Like you said, it's perhaps the most difficult and unappreciated job in the world.

The problem with Buhari is not that we expected him to to magic, but because of his style and insincerity. In just one year, he has done all the wrong things that a leader of a big, complex multi ethnic nation should not do.

His problem is that he came into power with a sense of entitlement, an arrogance that suggests that he sees election victory as a territorial conquest rather a mandate to serve everyone.

In many of his statements and actions, he treats Nigeria as his personal estate, choosing who gets what and who doesn't.

Every ad-hoc economic move has been a disaster either because he doesn't take expert advice or he doesn't weigh the pros and cons of his actions.

His penchant for shifting blames and shying away from taking full responsibility when things go wrong show him as someone who doesn't understand true leadership and certainly doesn't have what it takes.

Everything he has done over the past year suggest that all is downhill for the next 3 years, unfortunately.
No Hail Marys about that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
Madam stop telling people to shut their mouth online cause you ain't hearing them.

Shey you worse than Buhari ni?

Buhari swore to make the country ungovernable for the past leader and you expect us to hold vigil and pray fervently for his success?

If it is too difficult for him then let him bow out.

Talking about doing something to help your nation. First, Nigeria isn't a nation.

Secondly, what did Buhari do from 85-15 to help the country?

Antagonizing the sitting government and killing youth corpers right?

Don't pity a man when Karma is romancing him okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.