Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (32201 Views)

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / EFCC Probe: Buhari Won’t Shield Governors – Presidency / House Of Reps To Probe Buhari’s Arms panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by LordOfNaira: 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
repogirl:
SMH! You people keep deluding yourselves. Masters indeed!

Listen, baby, our government has a lot to offer this country, even writers. All you need is patience so you don't exhaust yourself physically and mentally before the change starts materializing in large folds!!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by mrpatozky(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).

Sorry o... No hard feelings but u just typed crap... Big matured crap!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Officialdokkey(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).
I agree with you but I don't trust him cos he's by no means perfect but he's our best bet at the moment.
Atleast he's better off the previous!
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 4:38pm On May 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
That is just an emotional rant.The reality is what it is by the way

This is a list of the FULANIS that have ruled this country

1960 Tafawa Balewa with Zik as President and Nwafor Orizu as Senate President
1965 Tafawa Balewa with Zik as President and Nwafor Orizu as Senate President
1979 Shehu Shagari with Joe Wayas as Senate President Alex Ekwueme as Vice Pesident and Edwin Ume Ezeoke(of NPP Zik's Party as Speaker House of Representives
1983 Shehu Shagari with Joe Wayas as Senate President Alex Ekwueme as Vice Pesident and Edwin Ume Ezeoke(of NPP Zik's Party as Speaker House of Representives OJUKWU had been pardoned by now and joined NPN

In all of the Foregoing the Yoruba led by Awo stayed in opposition and did not join the central government to share National cakes and biscuits
1983-1985 Muhammadu Buhar
2007-2011 Umaru Yar'adua and Goodluck Jonathan President
2015 - Muhammadu Buhari Yemi Osinbajo

FACTS are stubborn.
A cursory reading of that list will tell us who are the slaves of Arewa

Oga anybody that decides to foist dictatorship in any form will RULE ONLY HIS ETHNIC AND MAYBE HIS SIDEKICKS LIKE YOU. This is a very simple matter, if you disagree you can put on a military uniform and enter the creeks to fight for fulanis. Don't wait for fulani and hausa soldiers to pick you up at bus stops in lagos and forcefully conscript you into the army like they did to many of your fathers in 66' who never returned back from the East, where they were sent to rape and destroy!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by sniper77(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
Probe the 9 billion naira spent to find out if it is a waste rather than concluding without facts. And also try to read the report on the national conference Mr Buhari. We tend to throw reports into the waste bin without even looking at them. Mr. President read the report cos the essence of having a national conference was to chart the way forward for the country. You are not an island of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
This man likes displaying his ignorance like his agbada,the simple promised he made to make public his asset declaration is yet to see the light,do he feel Nigerians are zombies or what?
He is protecting himself. He will leave lie Muhammad to lie about what was recovered and from who. Tomorrow when hard fact start coming out, he will have reasonable amount of deniability. Buhari is smarter than most people will give him credit for

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by lagosrd: 5:12pm On May 29, 2016
youngeagle:
This man likes displaying his ignorance like his agbada,the simple promised he made to make public his asset declaration is yet to see the light,do he feel Nigerians are zombies or what?

If national conference is a waste then this country is not ready to stay together. The man is becoming mire loose and disrespectful to the outgoing government. I hate this
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
fitzmayowa:

Sometimes PMB justifies his name tag has been a dulla..rd, why say something like this when the confab report is what addresses the fundamental issues nigeria is facing...SMH

That grandpa is a moro.n. He erroneously believes he is the smartest dude in Nigeria. I blame the stupid masses.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by princejayboss: 8:35pm On May 29, 2016
Why are north afraid of the national conference? Without this conference and a complete review of our constitution.... No hope for this nation
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Bishops10(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=Beautymc post=46080403] In ur wildest imagination [/quo shocked
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Bishops10(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2016
MrTeCO:

i didnt want to comment on anything FG n Buhari on NL but this ur comment is provoking.....

May Thunder from far far Galaxy strike dat ya stupid mouth n Hand for typing dat Nonsense....idiat...Best President My Foot.....God Punish You.
Can't you air your view without insulting ??
Nigerians,!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Bishops10(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=okwudiliemma post=46076624][/quote] I meant he is The best President both past present and future (7yrs)
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Bishops10(m): 10:54pm On May 29, 2016
goodvision12:
WHAT?
That
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Bishops10(m): 10:55pm On May 29, 2016
back2sender:

Just as Jonathan is the most useless president we ever had as a country.
Are you serious ??
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Bishops10(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2016
grossintel:
pls pls pls don't just say that again, seems your still been taken care of by ur parents. If you've bought anything recently with money you worked for you will be like me angry
Be like you
How are you bro
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Irishrena1(f): 9:09am On May 30, 2016
Mr president, how many industries have you built by keeping your stance?

The naira has depreciated to an all time low in your one year of autocratic rule than in the 30 years you speak of.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2016
omoyemirally:
rome was not built in a day. You want to enjoy wat u did not work for.
who is building rome? zombies defending buhari that is not defending himself
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by divineappo(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
2n2k:

I thought most posters here said he was wrong to call himself a ruler. If we take it that he is not a ruler, then he is not responsible for implementing the so called confab report.

The convener of the confab himself (GEJ) knew he couldn't implement it alone and he passed it on to the National Assembly. The report is already officially with the legislature, why have they not converted it to laws and let see Buhari veto it?
the truth is that, president Buhari lacks the will-power to even raise or mention the issue of the confab reports to the Senate. Truth is, key northerners or northern olygarchs are against any attempt to implement the confab report.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
omoyemirally:
rome was not built in a day. You want to enjoy wat u did not work for.
Who is building Rome?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.