Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella (50894 Views)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by dipznano: 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
Booked
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by AreaFada2: 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
I hope her family & handlers can nurture her talent adequately.

Home lectures to supplement her school or make up for lost school time would help.

Also acting or film tutor would help.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by mccoy47(m): 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
If she was from the 95% she would have gotten
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by scampy(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
This post on FP will make a brand sign her soon. Make una chill ehn.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Rockyfancino(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
It shouldn't look like I'm hating her. But i keep seeing this kid get millions of views on YouTube, but she's not even funny at all and her jokes are dry & lame.

Honestly, i prefer her older brother. This girl's star no be small sha! People like Crazclown and co who are deadly funny don't get this type of attention. NOT FAIR!

5 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by BABANGBALI: 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
We don't sign dry baby jokes comedians
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2016
fireforfire:
Abeg dey should try upgrade emmanuelas dress sense small.
Upgrade it to what?
So you can feast your eyes on the flesh of the young innocent girl baa?!

Paedophile alert!
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Honestly kind of dry joke but she has more room for improvement as she is just a kid

Emmanuela and her jokes have their flaws same a yours.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by thistemple(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
cry cry cry bad belles full here undecided
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Timah247(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
Shes talented and confident no doubt but shes not funny...my opinion is she should take time and grow,have fun while shes young by doing what she loves. My advice to her fans is not to push her into becoming something else,let her hv fun now.

4 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by princeisah26(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
i tink she a good nd funny actor
bt she should stop insulting nd disgracing her elders cos my sublings tinks its cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Hygist: 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
n
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by thistemple(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=oluwafreshkid post=46089063]
Upgrade it to what?

Paedophile alert!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by eyekaynoble: 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
pls where can I buy okpa or okpa here in Poland? I really need to sip garri
Dude, i think ur dog is backing up d wrong tree. This is NAIRALAND & not POLAND (no pun intended)
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
I'm more worried about how Mark angel and co are managing her, I wonder if they aren't exploiting her.

I just can't help but wonder, people are not really nice these days. undecided

And they need to invest some money into that girl, she is supposed to be fresher than she was by now and truth be told, the jokes could use some touch ups.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by eyekaynoble: 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
pls where can I buy okpa or okpa here in Poland? I really need to sip garri
Dude, i think ur dog is backing up d wrong tree. Sorry,this is NAIRALAND & not POLAND (no pun intended)... Back 2 d topic, Mr stanley is right, d little girl needs 2 be encouraged.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Sanchase: 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
All the people saying Emmanuella is not funny, i have a question for you.

When you were same age as her were you funny? I'm sure none of you haters were 1% as funny as her as at when you were at her current age. Lets encourage the young to do what they have natural love for, she must not go to school to write Waec and Jamb, there are institutions where talents are nurtured.

Going to school in order to be successful in life is a long process, if she is passionate about comedy let her educate herself through comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Youngtrice(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2016
The popularity is cool tho. She's famous But honestly, their jokes aren't always funny.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by olapluto(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2016
one man's food is another's poison. She's not funny to me. What messages do companies want to send out by signing her? Or companies should just sign her because '30 million' viewers watch her per week?

2 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by chinchum(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2016
She has a kind of public confidence that way surpasses her age.

For those screaming she should focus on education, i dont think what she is doing should affect her education. Infact she can "home school".

Brands can leverage on her mass followership base.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2016
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2016
This girl is funny. I watched her "uncle, spell crocodile joke" and almost fainted with laughter.

What really was special about the breadseller, Olajumoke?

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by dasparrow: 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
@Post

Nigeria is just a dream killer. Go and see talented kids in America acting, singing and doing whatever they are good at with their parents' support. Look at the illiterate that mentioned she should be 18 years first so that she can decide what she wants. In advanced countries, some kids know what they want at a much younger age and they are supported. If they decide along the line that they no longer want to keep entertaining they move on to other things.

Look at the girl who played Rudy Huxtable - Keyshia knight-Pulliam - in the American sitcom "The Huxtables," how old was she when she started acting? Same thing with Raven Symone. Do these people I mentioned have two heads? If Emmanuella were to find herself in America now and ends up becoming a successful entertainer, silly Nigerians will want to claim her when they are not the ones who made her. This is why my kids can never grow up in Nigeria. Nigeria as a country and society does not bring out the best in children most times and hardly give them a chance to excel. Nigerians will rather beat children to a pulp, abuse them and turn them into timid little beings.

3 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by dannytoe(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
Who studies don Epp for Niger, Abi no be graduate they ride bikes for street
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by waynejesus: 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
why dem go sign her wen she kno get big breast big ass and she no bleach, as dem don kno say ntin dem fit fit benefit from her
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by saintdennis(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
This obodo nigeria ehn! Will u force dem corporations to sign her

If she has good management by now she'd be signed on or if she had good proposals her pple / she could definitely be scheduled to make a powerpoint presentation.

Businesses sign people to suit their present campaigns most times, nigerians need to get it into their thick skulls that there's no sentiment in business.

I believe with time her brand will gain more recognition

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by LastSurvivor: 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
Oahray:
Hmmm... Truth be told, the girl jokes no funny to me; mostly recycled jokes too. But then, she's a kid and it's cute when kids try to rise above their mates. She probably would be awesome tomorrow.

It's not easy to make a grown man with plenty problems laugh..
She's trying..
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by LordOfNaira: 7:53pm On May 29, 2016
Frankly speaking, she is way drier than the desert.

"This is not my real face o" and folks will be laughing like jackals. Come on what the heck is so funny about that undecided Mad piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by fireforfire: 7:53pm On May 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Upgrade it to what?

Paedophile alert!

Just shut up dia. EWU.
U think I'm like u dat masturbates wit even rev sisters pic?
Nama

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by nonjebose(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
Afrok:
Even those that can't make newly wedded couple laugh are saying her joke is dry... it's not surprising sha coz the situations in Nigeria is making laughing and humour difficult to achieve undecided
Thank You For This Post
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by haibe(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
Sanchase:
All the people saying Emmanuella is not funny, i have a question for you.

When you were same age as her were you funny? I'm sure none of you haters were 1% as funny as her as at when you were at her current age. Lets encourage the young to do what they have natural love for, she must not go to school to write Waec and Jamb, there are institutions where talents are nurtured.

Going to school in order to be successful in life is a long process, if she is passionate about comedy let her educate herself through comedy.

So because they don't find her funny, they are haters? Did you go to school bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
fireforfire:

Just shut up dia. EWU.
U think I'm like u dat masturbates wit even rev sisters pic?
Nama

Lol... that you do it doesn't mean other do too
[ undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.