Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,035 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella (51046 Views)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by lepasharon(f): 10:39pm On May 29, 2016
starboyflight:
Person ugly you dey talk dress sense

Lol what?

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Phi001(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2016
She is funny sometimes, sometimes she's not....the truth is that a lot of people that rotfl just reduce their expectations cos she's a kid....even on YouTube, Mark Angel will do a very funny skit and people will complain that they should put Emmanuella....and I'm like, 'it's mark angel comedy, not emmanuella....stfu'
I like some of her jokes, but till today, I've still not seen what makes 'not my real face' special....

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by AntiWailer: 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
Oahray:
Hmmm... Truth be told, the girl jokes no funny to me; mostly recycled jokes too. But then, she's a kid and it's cute when kids try to rise above their mates. She probably would be awesome tomorrow.

Your problem is probably more than her joke.

I watched her during A stage performance and she did not do bad all.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by IBILEOMO(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2016
I have read some wonderful contribution about this, let me just add little to it.
There are some issue that are corporate government issue that affect the images companies. Ranging from environment issue, childs abuse and some other things.
Companies may want to play it safe not to sign her so as not to affect the company's reputition. Like someone said she Should be in school. International community frown at childs labour, (although it is not continue if that will be regarded as childs labour or not.
Thanks
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by starboyflight(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
She could be talented but beauty lives miles away from her. Happy if they ever cross path... Just went through your profile, need some New friends in my Life, do you mind?
lepasharon:

Lol what?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by kenoz(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2016
Well said
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Appareil(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2016
School period!
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Oahray: 11:53pm On May 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

Your problem is probably more than her joke.

I watched her during A stage performance and she did not do bad all.
na so... A bad writer would always find a way to blame his pen, or paper. She didn't do bad isn't the same as she did great. Face it, she isn't funny. Bold, yes; smart, maybe.

People are just impressed that a child is interested in going into comedy and can brave the audience.

4 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Elxandre(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2016
Rockyfancino:
It shouldn't look like I'm hating her. But i keep seeing this kid get millions of views on YouTube, but she's not even funny at all and her jokes are dry & lame.

Honestly, i prefer her older brother. This girl's star no be small sha! People like Crazclown and co who are deadly funny don't get this type of attention. NOT FAIR!
HATER tongue
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by ilovetheline: 12:03am On May 30, 2016
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by STILESGANG: 12:05am On May 30, 2016
CioAngels:
Please allow this toddler to face her studies. Nigeria is not like abroad where you can learn others things along the line. Fame can come later.
She should face her studies and become one of the many jobless graduates roaming the street?Must everybody go to school or when did going to schooll become a compulsory yardstick for being successful in life?

2 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by An0nimus: 1:45am On May 30, 2016
She shouldn't do stand up comedy. Her jokes will come out stale. I learnt she's been at a few shows already. It's better she sticks to short videos, Nollywood movies (like Aki and pawpaw when they were really blazing), or stage plays like what AY did with falz, chigurl and co. She should not focus solely on her studies but should ride this wave as much as she can. School is not everything. It'll be nice to see her get an endoresement for that 'this is not my real face' video. atleast, someome got on an advert by Etisalat for saying 'gerrahia mehn' lol.

3 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by lepasharon(f): 3:24am On May 30, 2016
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by haibe(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2016
STILESGANG:
She should face her studies and become one of the many jobless graduates roaming the street?Must everybody go to school or when did going to schooll become a compulsory yardstick for being successful in life?

So she shouldn't face her studies?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by haibe(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2016
Sanchase:
The reality of life doesn't revolve around going to school anymore, the Facebook you are using today, did Mark finish Uni?
Since they don't find her funny, their problem is bigger than the poor little girl can handle and they shouldn't unleash their anger on the young talent. The girl is passionate about comedy and must be encouraged.

Gone are the days when people think like descendants from the cave, this is the 21st century.

Did Mark finish school? That's a dumb comparism, because in America you get educated through almost every means, therefore self education is very much possible. The main reason your comparism is dumb is that Mark went to College and even if he didn't complete it, he has achieved a reasonable level of education already based on the high educational standards in America.

Face the fact, she needs to take her studies very seriously, especially in Nigeria where your talent can fade any time.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by tojahh(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2016
Honestly call it... Hater or anything.

This little girl is not funny, most of her 'jokes' are pointless and stale, dry and pale. She's bold to face a camera yes I give her credit but stop hyping her, even children like her know she's not funny.

I was at a show yesterday in PH (akpororo vs Akpororo) where she was a performing act, honestly bro, she did wacks. Anyway, kudos to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by rexericx(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2016
She will go places

@markangelcomedy @Chivita What Is Your Opinion On Emmanuella A.k.a This Is Not My Real Face https:///BanVRJ7dJL
https:///KNrzz7OsUB

1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
psychic101:
She is too young? Why do always hate our own? In Europe, Asia and America, saying this would be making mockery of your educational degree if you have any. Note: THE LIMELIGHT NOW BELONGS TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION when it comes to talent.
Nigeria is not any of those countries. My fear is that they will exploit her.She looks very young n fragile. If I have a kid in Nigeria,I won't put her out there without proper monitoring
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Sanchase: 2:47pm On May 30, 2016
I have made my points clear, your opinion is based on a truncated point of view. Oyibo sold religion and education to black people, they didnot say you should focus all your energy on them.

The little girl's parents will decide her fate, its neither I nor you.

Have a nice day grin

haibe:

Did Mark finish school? That's a dumb comparism, because in America you get educated through almost every means, therefore self education is very much possible. The main reason your comparism is dumb is that Mark went to College and even if he didn't complete it, he has achieved a reasonable level of education already based on the high educational standards in America.

Face the fact, she needs to take her studies very seriously, especially in Nigeria where your talent can fade any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by lepasharon(f): 12:12pm On May 31, 2016
tojahh:
Honestly call it... Hater or anything.

This little girl is not funny, most of her 'jokes' are pointless and stale, dry and pale. She's bold to face a camera yes I give her credit but stop hyping her, even children like her know she's not funny.

I was at a show yesterday in PH (akpororo vs Akpororo) where she was a performing act, honestly bro, she did wacks. Anyway, kudos to her.

Maybe she should go into acting like aki and pawpaw sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by ilovetheline: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
lepasharon:

undecided
I will date u Sharon. I promise it'd be worth it. I give me 1/2 a year to see you wherever you'll be
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by lepasharon(f): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
ilovetheline:
I will date u Sharon. I promise it'd be worth it. I give me 1/2 a year to see you wherever you'll be

Huh...lol I'm shy and I'm not in naija anyway.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by comediancele(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
FUNNY NAIJA COMEDY

MEDICATION (Cele Comedy)(Episode 2)
Watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt4fV4t1TtM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) / Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.