Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only (5348 Views)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Princepoint(m): 3:40am On May 29, 2016
wow

2 Likes

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by SuperSupremo(m): 3:52am On May 29, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]She is indeed made for special men now

How many men can manage this nuclear warheads of cowbell

5 Likes

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by ifymagik(m): 3:55am On May 29, 2016
Awuzubiinlahi

7 Likes

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by AleAirHub(m): 4:28am On May 29, 2016
excess cowbell milk for his special man tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Special Man Indeed grin grin grin
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 4:42am On May 29, 2016
Ballon d'or

8 Likes

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by vchykp(m): 4:43am On May 29, 2016
If special men gets this poo for been special, then I'm not special

10 Likes

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 5:26am On May 29, 2016
Isn't it obvious?
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 6:14am On May 29, 2016
Boobs again
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Smellymouth: 6:19am On May 29, 2016
OMG!! Le kwanu nwanyi Asaba ooo shocked shocked

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 6:21am On May 29, 2016
this is what we call UCL trophy and its made for only one team.
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by timilehing(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2016
Special men or boobs hunters undecided
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by dauntless15(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2016
special men hahahaha indeed, this is a load to the neck and any special man who wants to bear the burden i wonder how she'll look when she gives birth to one or two
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Akposkool(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2016
She has special boobs.
Join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

9 Likes

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2016
Everything there is fallen..

Thank God for bra
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:12am On May 29, 2016
Wetin be dis?wetin special for there wey u dey find special men for?if person no fit tell u,me i go tell u o,na wahala u dey carry around so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Donshegxy10(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2016
What is this? On a sunday morning. Blood of jesus.
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 7:19am On May 29, 2016
Da FĂșck is this shocked
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2016
special men like me
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 7:55am On May 29, 2016
It isn't what it is
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by nepapole(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2016
Wey dat guy Wey claim to b strongest man In naija make e come carry dis load if e sure for am.
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by ucheHapers(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2016
Sacred twin udder
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Qualer: 8:50am On May 29, 2016

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by dsmooth1(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2016
Hmmmmm wit dis water melloonn ,,,she is definitely made for talented men n farmers who sabi fruits
wella
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Nobody: 10:02am On May 29, 2016
If she removes whatever it is that's supporting those breast ehhh.... people will faint

1 Like

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by tegak10: 11:25am On May 29, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by chigoizie7(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2016
How did that tiny rope get the strength to carry those heavy melons?
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by kateskitty(f): 11:38am On May 29, 2016
Can't imagine the type of back pain she will be having embarassed cry
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by porrigeyam(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2016
I love bosom die grin

Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by johnsonpolice: 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
kateskitty:
Can't imagine the type of back pain she will be having embarassed cry
i think, i ve some thing better than this.meanwhile i dont see any thing gud about this trash.
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Beetwaise(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2016
Watch out for OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN Part 3. This time, the title is BOOBS HAS FALLEN.
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by Sniper4real(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2016
Special men indeed.
Make she dey supply us make.
Soya beans will sell better
Re: Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only by NevetsIbot(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
warrisdis... This is the plain opposite of sexy walahi. See straight waist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husspuppi: If I Need Chioma She Will Be Mine In 2 Weeks. / Too Hard To Love / I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.