Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic (1141 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma / Men: When Will This Start To Happen In Nigeria? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 6:51am On May 29, 2016
[b]Immediately after 2015 election, I got the highest shock of my life

It was on May 12th morning 2015, a week after my first semester final exam, I was chilling with my course mates having fun while we discus how life after school will look like. My phone rang, wow! It was my bae. The conversation goes thus;

Me: sugar how was ur night

An unknown voice(male): are u chuma?

Me: yes, and who are u and what are u doing with my bae's phone undecided

Unknown voice: Doris ur friend is hospitalised and in a critical condition and ur presence is urgently needed !!!

Me: what happened

Unknown voice: is not what we talk on phone, gave me the address of the hospital with directions (name withheld).

From that moment, I was speechless and don't know what to do. I managed to finish my drink, by then my friends who have noticed my facial change enquired. I pretended all is well and, have to go now and attend to urgent family issues @ hand. That was how I left them

I managed to pull myself together, though many things were going through my mind while I was in a taxi heading to the hospital.

I met Doris through Facebook, and she happened to be in same school with me (name withheld). On 29th September 2014, we had an appointment. It was a wonderful day I swear. This bae had all the qualities I needed in a girl. Tall, cute, intelligent and dark in complexion gosh!!! shocked shocked. I couldn't let her out of my sight that day, in fact I had to cancel my lectures that day just to be with her. I have been meeting girls, I swear none was like her.

To cut the story short, we start dating. She came from a well to do family and solve most of my problems in school financially. It wasn't easy dating her, because she had other admires who wanna be part of her life. But then I had to cope. When I started loving her more was when she got me a Samsung A5 galaxy phone on my birthday which was worth 74k on my birthday shocked shocked cry cry
In fact I felt shy and rejected that phone and told her to return it to SLOT and collect the money back and support her education with it. She left the phone in my room and disappeared for 2 weeks. She made sure I start using the phone before she came back.

When I get to the hospital, I identified myself to the doctor, after much questions, I got the worst news in my life. Doris is HIV+ and her CD4 is 435. That she got the news and collapsed and have been unconscious since yesterday evening and they had to call me because I was the last person she called couple with my text massages on her phone and all that.

I was not myself, don't know what to do, don't know who to confide in. It was such a memorable day. I managed to called my pastor, without wasting time he came prayed for her and me too, doctor ask me to run a HIV test too but I refused. After 6 hours in the hospital, Doris regained consciousness.

On 14th May I went for the test and I was hiv- till date I'm still negative. As for my bae, I have have stood by her, I made sure she's on drug through one of my relative who is a doctor based in lagos. Tried leaving her......... but i couldn't, though I'm not gonna marry her. But I can't afford to lose her. I fought to keep her alive till this moment    I am not giving up on her anytime soon. So sad I have lost feeling for her but I can't let her know. She might take her life, especially now that I'm far from her for over 5 months. Me and my cousin are the only ones who knows about her status.

Just writing this for those of us clamouring for Nigeria break up, what will happened to ur loved ones if there should be war in this country, how will they survive
Please we need one Nigeria, I can't afford to see my loved ones dying in my arms especially her....... what we need is unity, stop tribalism and religion intolerance and this country will be great again.

This link www.nairaland.com/2319500/doctors-house-me-dying was the 1st thread I created when I was depressed

Please don't mind my poor Grammar[/b] angry sad

My first test result below

1 Share

Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 6:55am On May 29, 2016
Cc farano rockation lalaticlala

This is my true life story

thanks to Xiadnat for his support
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by bentlywills(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2016
Mmmmh....touching cry
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 7:06am On May 29, 2016
bentlywills:
Mmmmh....touching cry
yea....bae cried and I did too, out of frustration, I created this thread www.nairaland.com/2319500/doctors-house-me-dying angry sad
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by Kondomatik: 7:20am On May 29, 2016
Me reading:
I managed to finish my drink, by then my friends who have noticed my facial change enquired.
This guy is so heartless. Your bae is critically ill and you still manage to finish your drink? Where did he get the appetite?

Me, still reading:
I got the worst news in my life. Doris is HIV+ and her CD4 is 435. That she got the news and collapsed and have been unconscious since yesterday evening.
Hmmmmmm. Thank God he finished that drink. He would have collapsed too.
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 7:27am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
Me reading:
This guy is so heartless. Your bae is critically ill and you still manage to finish your drink? Where did he get the appetite?

Me, still reading:
Hmmmmmm. Thank God he finished that drink. He would have collapsed too.

Wasn't easy....... nobody will understand how I felt that day. But thank God is over now cool
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by Kondomatik: 7:29am On May 29, 2016
revenge001:

Wasn't easy....... nobody will understand how I felt that day. But thank God is over now cool
Thanks for being there for her.

Emotional support is worth more than a bag of gold for people who value it
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by Nobody: 7:58am On May 29, 2016
cry so touching bro
God save her soul
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 8:14am On May 29, 2016
Jeffboi:
cry so touching bro
God save her soul
amen, she's saved already cool
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by kuuljay(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2016
If you really love her then don't stop, who knows the cure may be out tomorrow
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by UyiIredia(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2016
@ revenge001 So it took you this long to tell us ba.. Dey there.
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2016
im speechless
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 8:47am On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ revenge001 So it took you this long to tell us ba.. Dey there.

I had to handle the issue 1st, and tell my story later. I'm happy I did cool
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by UyiIredia(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2016
revenge001:

I had to handle the issue 1st, and tell my story later. I'm happy I did cool

How did you handle the issue ?
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

How did you handle the issue ?
never mind
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by revenge001: 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
Seun is this not fp material cry cry
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
Hiyaaa, I went for HIV test on Thursday and I really thank God o.

Kpele o
Re: What Happens To Our Loved Ones If There's Out Break Of Law In Nigeria?: pic by macaranta(m): 12:33am On May 30, 2016
Damn

(1) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend / Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? / Graphic Photo: COME OUT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.