Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari (15106 Views)

Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / Reps To Buhari: Suspend Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders. / Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Charles545: 11:38am On May 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

So when is a grass company opening in Nigeria?

We need to supply fulani herdsmen with sweet grass grin

when I assume office ( first 30 days in office ) as the president of Nigeria in 2019; my Dear T's gonna be spicy too grin
BankeSmalls:

So when is a grass company opening in Nigeria?

We need to supply fulani herdsmen with sweet grass grin

when I assume office ( first 30 days in office ) as the president of Nigeria in 2019; my Dear T's gonna be spicy too
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by yazz09(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2016
Wow so they imported toothpick that's why you want to import grass.

And also remember that it's individuals that imported toothpicks not FG. Now your government wants to import grass for cows to eat.

isorite, carry on Mr dull brain.

2 Likes

Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Inca(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2016
I wonder who wrote this speech.
If this garbage is all the presidential media team and party leadership can present to Nigerians on this memorable day, then there's no hope.
It might interest us to know that potential investors are carefully watching the situation in this country.
Events like this, is a big opportunity for the leadership of the nation to showcase it's policies, programs and give Nigerians hope for a better future.
Excuses, blames, hatred, vengeance will not take us anywhere. We should learn from the past and make the best out of our situation.
Please let's focus on leadership and condemnations to whoever that responsibility belongs to.
First let's prioritize our key projects and apply ALARP principle to make sound decisions.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Goddex: 12:04pm On May 29, 2016
AceRoyal:
All this your blame game is becoming stale,repulsive and annoying! angry
We knew about the corruption of the past government,that's why we voted you in.

One year into your administration and you are still blaming the past without any meaningful achievement of your own!
Your display of crass incompetence,cluelessness and insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians is alarming and sad!
How can u drive forward when u only look at your rear view mirror!

PMB I like you but with each passing day and comments from you,it's obvious you are indeed very confused and clueless about the intricate workings of this country and not fit to lead this country.
This country is worse off in almost every sector and aspect!
I love my Country but I'm ashamed of our leaders!
angry

Godbless Nigerians
Godbless Nigeria
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Aroh48(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
What book is the idiot lamenting for and d chapter.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Aroh48(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2016
These fools are taking nigeria for a ride
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by gmaribel(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:
Honestly speaking I feel for this man, if anyone takes the pain to read the whole piece, you will understand my point. Nigeria needs sincere deliverance, in all sincerity Buhari naied it in this mind blowing interview. How I wished, a military junta is the one in charge, how can contractors collect huge billions from CBN in the name of importing valuable items into the Country only to end up diverting 70% of such sums into their pockets while importing rice, wheats, millets, toothpicks, tomato puree paste, into the Country. I swear no Country can ever develop like that.

Truly, we need to have "firing squads poles" erected across the Country once again. Times are hard, oju aja n seje!

There are no saints in government. Any good leader understands this and searching for sins of the past government can extend to Adam and Eve and they will all be found culpable.

Focus on developing for the future. Leave the thieves to the Law their conscience and God.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by SpitFireKalou: 2:02pm On May 29, 2016
Mr President

Please reading through your 365 days in office both speech & media chart hv this to tell you

1 In security you keep talking about Bokoharam success as a victory on securing the nation. I will remind you of your failure in herdsmen mess, IPOB agitation, Niger Delta Militancy and general policing the citizens. So judge for yourself!

2 The change we would have love to get from you is not given us the national cake in Agriculture/Farming but to bulid brands like Heinz, in Nigeria
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by pseudonomer: 2:25pm On May 29, 2016
I believe 90% of people commenting on this issue didn't bother to read the whole article. I read everything, word to word.

I think this man knows what he's doing. May God him.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by CountDracula(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
marshallkiz1:

bia dis man use ur head and stop posting nonsence here, during Jonathan's 1 year in office, was the economy as bad as this? Since you're still supporting the dullard why not advice him to diversify the economy and stop pointing accusing fingers on others. Mcheeeew!

Alryt. Reasonin wit u is jus pointless... I knw ur type
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by RepentOperish: 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
If everthing was ok wth passed regime, nobody will vote you. You promised to change things but one year after you are still blaming the past. Im sorry I did not even read what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
And this government plans to waste Forex on importation of grass....for cows....COWS!
On COWS oo. And he has REMOVED subsidy on the poor farmer's manure. From day ONE I knew he would take Nigeria back MANY years... I knew it.

1 Like

Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2016
Ediot man
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by ijija: 4:06pm On May 29, 2016
All this story about toothpick. Pmb should change song and tell us for once in figures how much he has saved Nigeria by banning toothpick from CBN forex. He should then go further to probe the reason CBN was still giving fired to toothpick importers even though toothpick has been on the import prohibition list since obasanjp regime. I laugh at the irony of pmb making a lot of noise about toothpick yet he allowed CBN to give forex to importers of cheese and mayonnaise. Double standards everywhere.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Fyno: 4:43pm On May 29, 2016
Can you notice something

Few educated ones that was scammed by Amechi,tinubu and co are now asking how they voted for this man.

We that voted for transformation has passed this stage and planning for a massive protest for Buhari to show his certificate, that's the only way to sack him b4 2019

Meanwhile if locally produced toothpick is not enoughenough for local consumption I don't see it as a crime to import the commodity, even the toothpick I used after eating at a restaurant in Rome was made in China

The way Buhari has been lamenting on the importation of toothpick every time he grants interview in and outside the country bores me.

1 Like

Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by pinkyliceous(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2016
Forex was wasted from 1960 to 29th May, 2015 and it never finished till you got in to power.

Mumulicious.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Bbklopsy: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
apc never disappoints. next bullshit pls
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Sirbohr007(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
In the end, the blame game helps no one. The BH part is a tad interesting though.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Jsaviour(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2016
N U WANT TO JOIN HIM AND WASTE OURS ON IMPORTATION OF GRASS FOR COWS, COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON AT ALL.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Jsaviour(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2016
N U WANT TO JOIN HIM AND WASTE D REMAINING ON IMPORTATION OF GRASS FOR COWS, COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON AT ALL.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by onojaduru: 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
Although Nigerians are complaining bitterly now,very soon they will rejoice.Buhari will do well.Rev. Mbaka foretold all these sufferings.He keeps saying it that at a time many Nigerians will regret voting for Buhari.But he will do well.The prophecy must be fulfilled before u get to the promise land.It is biblical
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by maiunguwar: 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari shoud have aspired to be emir of Daura.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by noblegrex: 12:28am On May 30, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
u too should use ur sense..if u cant analyse a wise man saying then u should keep quiet. Buhari is busy chasing those that placed the house on Fire and forgot the fire should be quenched first..
if you think you're sensible enough,you should be able to decipher simple word.but I can't waste my meg on you cos you've got shallow mind. You can come to me to teach you how to reason if you've got a broader mind and ready.
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by noblegrex: 12:37am On May 30, 2016
RedCapChief:

Yes. Unfortunately Buhari seems to have another set of priorities. The fact that he started arresting looters before appointing ministers shows that the economy is not on his to-do list.
This is his tenure. I'm tired of hearing the failures of past governments; just what actions he is taking to solve them
its so painful.that's why he's laying emphases on it. But you don't know how much damage they've caused.take a look at this scenerio. If you rented a house that's so messed up,what's the first thing to do. Clean it up before any other thing + why do we have ECONOMIST in the government if they can't handle the tax giving to them but expect baba to handle it for them

1 Like

Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
Quotes of the day, on "Buhari blaming GEJ for his one year colossal failure"

"All this your blame game is becoming stale,repulsive and annoying! angry

One year into your administration and you are still blaming the past without any meaningful achievement of your own!
Your display of crass incompetence,cluelessness and insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians is alarming and sad!

PMB I like you but with each passing day and comments from you,it's obvious you are indeed very confused and clueless about the intricate workings of this country and not fit to lead this country.
angry"

""
Re: Past Govt Wasted Forex On Importation Of Toothpicks — Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
"This Buhari is laughable, I swear.
Who are this man's media advisers?
For godsake, those tactics of blaming his incompetence on past administration have become stale& disgusting"

Quotes of the day, on "Buhari blaming GEJ for his one year colossal failure"

"All this your blame game is becoming stale,repulsive and annoying! angry

angry"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / Gunmen Kill 11 In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.