Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP (48041 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / (Pictures)How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In Just 1year -PDPnigeria / PDP Releases Hilarious Photos To Show How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In Just 1year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Wazzaowner(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2016
PDP...!!!
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Charly68: 3:54pm On May 29, 2016
beGOOD4aba:
It's a pity. PDP are now expressing their views and issuing official statements in pictures and cartoons.
. Very pitiable indeed,I think this Govt gave them the room to do so. Though a reasonable Nigerian should know that PDP created the present economic mess .
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Bismarck10(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
PDP should rather be ashamed of themselves. I'm not a fanatic of any of the parties neither am i in support of the mis-rule by this present administration but i think what we need from the PDP right now is criticisms that are 'pretty much', very constructive.

PDP doesn't have any moral jurisdiction or whatsoever to start calling or pointing fingers when they've been the ones in power for about 16years now and nothing to show for it. I think these guys are all thesame and if at-all they really want to make-up for their mistakes - they should start taking steps that'll convince the populace by first; being a credible opposition and by suggesting lasting solutions to the problems we're presently in.

One.

I have said it long time ago that ANYBODY with PDP has lost touch with reality. I detest that party...an assemblage of wicked,shameless and disgusting individuals. To cap it all,just listen when a PDP youth supporter (who would have served as an instrument of hope) talks. You would cry if some were to be your siblings.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by misspricy(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.......... grin grin grin

. Foool
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by samento: 4:13pm On May 29, 2016
lovat:
Are you not feeling the pangs and suffering or you are still a dependant
Mind you, Buhari was not in power when Okonjo Iweala cried out loud that Nigerians should brace up serious inflation because Nigeria is broke. Why can't you people visit your memory to digest what might be have being the problems before a coordinating minister of our economy then could come out to say this, or did envisage the defeat meted on her boss?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by 007Gbenga: 4:18pm On May 29, 2016
If only PDP applied such creativity while they ruled ...may be things would have been much better.... Birds of a feather remain clueless together!
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Miscellaneous(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Today is sunday but I'll still call you a demented fool. A vagrant drifter at that!
Did you even read my submission? or your hopelessness drove you straight to the quote button without any sort of intensive perusal at my post. Like I rightly insinuated; The PDP has been the one in power for some time now before the bat of leadership was handed over to the present administration, and whatever problems it is, we're facing today, truth is that the PDP has contributed to it.
Ask yourself, all these allegedly looted money we see in the papers everyday, how did they come about? Wasn't there a government in charge when individuals were ruthlessly stashing away the country's funds? How come all these things passed under 'the government' s nose without them detecting or opposing it?

Truth is that they're all looters! wicked and heartless thieves at that. and I as well agree that the present government hasn't been up and doing lately but for PDP to come out and start pointing fingers when we all know they aren't better - is hypocrisy and foolishness.

I still maintain that, for PDP to earn back the people's trust, they need to go back to the drawing board. Work a great deal on their self extirpated image, and start raising intellectually constructive criticisms that will move the country forward.

Thank you and give yourself brain.

Well, since you want it this way, I can sure come down to your level.

First, there is nothing like "demented fool." You know why? Who is suffering from dementia is a fool already. Using "fool" beside "demented" shows how daft you can be. Well, I knew this & that was why I called you a mo.ron earlier... you reason with the wrong part of your body.

So because PDP is guilty they should fold hands and watch ? Your post shows you are suffering from low self esteem. So, if PDP were to rule again APC can't comment on their governance? Is that how you see it? You speak of them redeeming themselves first.... how can they when they are not in power ? Are u really okay ? Hypocrisy & foolishness? Seriously? this guy wetin u dey smoke? Why don't you shove ur silly opinions up your an.us ? No one cares man.... one thing I observed is this: APC are always looking for who to blame. Tell buhari to deliver & stop complaining, he signed for it. it's more like saying my new wife can't cook because my old wife went away with the pots....lol
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by cyojunior1(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:
Pdp and APC LA same, just like palm oil and palm nut...

Useless parties full of incompetent thieves.

Hey man ! Jst imagine wat u jst wrote "incompetent thieves". I guess u lack meaning of wat u jst wrote !
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by laprince(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
PDP should rather be ashamed of themselves. I'm not a fanatic of any of the parties neither am i in support of the mis-rule by this present administration but i think what we need from the PDP right now is criticisms that are 'pretty much', very constructive.

PDP doesn't have any moral jurisdiction or whatsoever to start calling or pointing fingers when they've been the ones in power for about 16years now and nothing to show for it. I think these guys are all thesame and if at-all they really want to make-up for their mistakes - they should start taking steps that'll convince the populace by first; being a credible opposition and by suggesting lasting solutions to the problems we're presently in.

One.

oga relax. Am not for any either.
This is what makes them opposition. They should fire on.

Besides, the APC is not doing well at the moment.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
PDP Nigeria's Twitter account has released over 35 photos which they say shows how President Buhari ruined Nigeria in just 1 year. From photos of President Buhari 'doing nothing' in the first 6 months to pics of him injecting Nigerians with overdose while he flies around. See it all after the cut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by mayorway52: 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
I think Nigerians should be patient with GMB. And we should pray God will lead him in the right path. All I can say is that THE ENEMIES ARE MORE THAN THE ENHARKORE (To Comfort)!
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 29, 2016
misspricy:
. Foool
..... grin grin grin grin

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by akomolafe226(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
shame to PDP

Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by esxty(f): 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:

One.
PDP ruled for 16yrs but this same group of people are in APC now. so they are still ruling
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by favouryemmy: 9:19am On May 30, 2016
PDP should be ashamed of themselves. They were given the opportunity for 16 years and couldn't save Nigeria. Even if Buhari fails, Nigerians will not vote PDP back into office. We're wiser now.
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by HtwoOw: 11:12am On May 30, 2016
desmond2pk:

Lol. Massive looting by obj, atiku, saraki, el rufai. Are they all not a pc?

I never said they are innocent or saints, I never said Apc is perfect, what I call impunity is when a new administration refuses to probe the previous ones

If you have prof, get them to. EFCC if not my brother

Keeeeep qwayet
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by MAGNETIC(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2016
DRISKLEF:

One.

Confirm
Re: How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP by HardMirror(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
namedonfinish:

thanks for correcting him, although not in d right manner..
I keep wondering why Nigerians will heap curses on themselves and expect d land to be healed.
Irrespective of d party in power, we should learn to make positive utterances so as to eat d good of d land..

God bless NIGERIA
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION TO US ALL..
I tire for the vindictive reasoning of some people o. They talk as if they or their families won't be affected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.