Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,826 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help (692 Views)

Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / What You Guys Dont Understand. / Oh, Woman Wahala! This Kind Thing Happening To Bobby Since He Ws 30. Now He's 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by swemzkid(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2016
Girls always complain i am borin yet am not..
If they come to my house i offer them refreshments...they say "am bored" i give them my pics to look at...dey say "put film" i want to put a little romantic film but they kick against it, that they dont want sex scenes so i put random movie, few munites into watching they complain that the film is borin...they start complaining of heat i put on my fan and open the windows they start complaining they will soon go but never make a move of going...when they finally go and i call they say am over dull and borin and i should never invite her over again...pls my people watin i dey always do wrong to deserve such treatment from girls
Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2016
op you did nothing wrong. any lady that said you are boring even after doing all you said you did for her is not a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by Oteebaba(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2016
Baba u dey dull. They want u to say somfin sexy somfin crazy and initiate romance. u know dem if dey want somfin dey jus use body language and some words u don't understand hoping u wl get wat dey re saying and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by Oteebaba(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2016
Baba u dey dull. They want u to say somfin sexy somfin crazy and initiate romance. u know dem if dey want somfin dey jus use body language and some words u don't understand hoping u wl get wat dey re saying and do the needful.. .. . Baba be wise and do normal

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by zeetyzin(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2016
She expects you to make a move... "Ill soon leave" literally means "You beta lets start fcking already"... dont mind them jare...Its nice to be a gentleman.
Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:07am On May 29, 2016
Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by swemzkid(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Op ryt now

[img]http://media./media/EQIlRbpdee5P2/200.gif[/img]
guy u really know my state of mind
Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by kullozone(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2016
You Get Preek So
Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by firstking01(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2016
Put more effort
Re: Which Kind Thing Be This Na...i Dont Understand Again Oo...pls Somebody Help by Thavik(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2016
swemzkid:
Girls always complain i am borin yet am not..
If they come to my house i offer them refreshments...they say "am bored" i give them my pics to look at...dey say "put film" i want to put a little romantic film but they kick against it, that they dont want sex scenes so i put random movie, few munites into watching they complain that the film is borin...they start complaining of heat i put on my fan and open the windows they start complaining they will soon go but never make a move of going...when they finally go and i call they say am over dull and borin and i should never invite her over again...pls my people watin i dey always do wrong to deserve such treatment from girls

You do everything she says, u are complaint, so she's bored cos ur not a challenge

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am $leeping With My Step Sister’ – I Want To Tell My Mum And Her Dad, Am Con. / But Why? (to The Girls) / Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.