Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times (20255 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Nobody: 11:54am On May 29, 2016
1 + 1 = 2........and not 15. Please help me tell APC that Nigerians are looking at results and not finger pointing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed If APC cannot stop the problems/wars, at least let them stop increasing the wars. Let them end the wars they started (NDA, IPOD, SHIITE, Herdsmen, LABOUR, etc) now before it's too late. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

God bless Fed Rep of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Osama10(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2016
smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Ohamzee: 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
meezynetwork:
Bombing time
bubu's time.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Hero10001: 12:11pm On May 29, 2016
BH up North,

Fulani in the Middle,
Avengers down South.

My God, what have we done?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by lankieman: 12:12pm On May 29, 2016
I no get light to listen to the president's speech.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by farouk0403(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin'sad news' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't you know that some day you may fall a victim of any terrorist group? is not good to mock in this type of situation

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Decryptor(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2016
meezynetwork:
Bombing time

Lie Mohammed time
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
My country is in a big mess.
Division amongst my people, political bigotory is become the other of the day.
Our leaders are dividing us - some 75percent while others, 5percent.
No job for the youths. We're stuck here.

Economy melt-down, this is not fair.
Bombings and killings.
My government no longer have regards for the live of its citizens.
Propaganda and media brown-nosing is now the new 'sexy'.

Fulani herdmen, unconstitutional detention of individuals....
The ordinary citizens are being massacred.

How Did We Get Here?
Our colonial masters. We ain't supposed to be one.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by farouk0403(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2016
sholaadejumo:
What do these people really want?

they want sharia in the north..

but they can't achieve their goal inshaAllah
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by farouk0403(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2016
myola:
Buhari can solve all ds problems by using one stone to kill so many birds. Impliment regionalism in d national conference or allowed ds country slipt, with that d north can practice their full sharia and Niger delta will have their oil. My secondary school mind submittion o

how on earth will that be possible? do you know that we have more than 30% Christians in the north.

secondary school mind indeed!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Amitex(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Not again! What a democracy day gift! grin grin grin grin grin grin

In Keneking voice. Buhari oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Anyway, make Mod (Lai Mohammed) no ban me, I reserve my comment
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by jamace(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2016
iyke926:

Our colonial masters. We ain't supposed to be one.
That is left to us to decide. In fact, it has already been decided, 2014 national conference has the answer!
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by papaejima1: 12:27pm On May 29, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Believe it Boko Haram and you will believe anything. Those behind it will be caught.
Lol, those behind it took others with them in the blast!

There's a reason it is called suicide!
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by just2endowed: 12:32pm On May 29, 2016
farouk0403:

they want sharia in the north..
but they can't achieve their goal inshaAllah

Dude why don't u want sharia?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by freeze001(f): 12:34pm On May 29, 2016
Implement CONFAB, he said no that the previous how wasted 9 billon naira on it and he frankly cannot be bothered to look at the report. Is this really a leader? That's why they say the best place to hide a secret from the black man is in the pages of a book.

Since he has refused to read and be open to explore all options, he will surely crash and burn.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Greenback: 12:44pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari is working,indeed.
And, Just2endowed,good question,there.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by mesoprogress(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2016
Dividends of fighting a war in two fronts with NDA and Boko haram.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by everozone: 12:54pm On May 29, 2016
Nigeria has cried blood under Buhari.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Junior66(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2016
Make i confirm from my frend for Biu baracks sharp sharp before Lie Muhammed go edit the news.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by olapluto(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICE EXPLOSION IN BIU
At about 8.15am today a tricycle, known as “Keke NAPEP” unknowingly stepped on an Improvise Explosive Device (IED) planted by the side of Biu -Damboa road close to a military checkpoint at the outskirts of Biu town, Borno State.
Unfortunately, the IED exploded instantly killing 4 persons comprising of a woman with her baby and 2 other male adults. Three other persons were injured including a soldier and they were immediately evacuated to Biu General Hospital. We regret to state that the injured soldier also died at the hospital.

The general area has been cordoned off and Explosive Ordinance Device (EOD) team from Forward Operation Base (FOB) in Buratai have been mobilized to carryout further search of the area.
Preliminary investigations shows that the IED was buried long time ago undetected. It exploded when the tricycle erroneously stepped on it.
We commiserate with the families of the victims of this sad incident.
This unfortunate development has brought to the fore, the need for more security consciousness and vigilance among all.
We would like to reiterate that the explosion would not deter us from seeing to the end of Boko Haram terrorists wherever they might be hiding through our ongoing clearance operations.
We want to use this opportunity to solicit for more cooperation from the members of the public to enable us succeed in the fight against the remnants of these criminal elements going by the appellation “Boko Haram terrorists”.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Official account... The enemies of Nigeria will rejoice at any bad news.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by lastmessenger: 1:17pm On May 29, 2016
a monumental failure
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by olafum1(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
fitzmayowa:
RIP to our gallant soldiers who are paying the ultimate price to keep all of us safe...

Thank you for your sacrifice...

What of those soldiers that mistreat civilians?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Amitex(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2016
Hero10001:
BH up North,

Fulani in the Middle,
Avengers down South.

My God, what have we done?

You lied to take power by force! God is against the wicked. Enjoy it for as long as it lasts!
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by okeke00(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2016
They are busy raising sharia issue while the ones they breed is busy consuming the. Time shall tell if we will leave religion and face humanity
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by farouk0403(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2016
just2endowed:

Dude why don't u want sharia?

everyone has his own choice right?

bokoharam sharia is different from the normal law in islam.

bokoharam can set you up willingly just to show example for others. for instance they will set a married woman up telling others that she commit adultery so as to stone her to death. many women fall under this type of trap during bokoharam regime in the towns of northeast. I strongly detest bokoharam and their stupid law they are just killers.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by ugotuf(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2016
Amitex:

You lied to take power by force! God is against the wicked. Enjoy it for as long as it lasts!
Hmmmm! Comeuppance, comeuppance, comeuppance! Talk about what goes around comes around. Talk about retributive justice, Talk about threatening to make the country ungovernable for a sitting president and carrying such threat out till the man was frustrated out of office, Talk about karma, Talk about doing unto others as you would want others to do unto you. In life you get paid back in the same coin you pay others with. It's not a curse, that's COMEUPPANCE. Nigeria will surely be great again but under a yet to come messiah because messiahs are neither vindictive nor vengeful.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by just2endowed: 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
farouk0403:

everyone has his own choice right?

bokoharam sharia is different from the normal law in islam.

bokoharam can set you up willingly just to show example for others. for instance they will set a married woman up telling others that she commit adultery so as to stone her to death. many women fall under this type of trap during bokoharam regime in the towns of northeast. I strongly detest bokoharam and their stupid law they are just killers.

Are u now saying there are two versions of sharia law? One by the extremists and one by normal muslim. No offense, have u leave under boko haram own version and how do u know that there version doesn't support sharia
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Dmano: 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
Never again,4 democracy day?haba boko boys
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by farouk0403(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2016
just2endowed:

Are u now saying there are two versions of sharia law? One by the extremists and one by normal muslim. No offense, have u leave under boko haram own version and how do u know that there version doesn't support sharia

my answer is capital YES. there is wide and clear difference.

second answer, yes I did my research work in lake chad basin. I also stayed in baga, dikwa, konduga, Bama, which are all big local governments in Northern Borno and those local governments that I have listed even in the next 10 years they can never rehabilite what bokoharam have done to them. I also stayed in southern borno in Biu, hawul, shani, kwayakusar. the southern borno local governments are less affected by bokoharam.

you are free to ask me any reasonable question concerning bokoharam and I will try my best to give you the appropriate answer
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Udopasa: 3:26pm On May 29, 2016
Stupidity is when anybody consider "mezie times" as credible news outlet. Btw, what is mezie times? Tufiakwa
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Aseneshii: 4:18pm On May 29, 2016
What stop Jonathan from implementing the confab report before he left office ?
freeze001:
Implement CONFAB, he said no that the previous how wasted 9 billon naira on it and he frankly cannot be bothered to look at the report. Is this really a leader? That's why they say the best place to hide a secret from the black man is in the pages of a book.

Since he has refused to read and be open to explore all options, he will surely crash and burn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / Gunmen Kidnap Philip Aivoji, Lagos PDP Chairman / PhD, MBA Holders Apply As Truck Drivers At Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.