Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times (20150 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by freeze001(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
Aseneshii:
What stop Jonathan from implementing the confab report before he left office ?

CONFAB was done in 2014, elections were in 2015... Do u need me to tell u that the brain is an app so u can use urs?
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by just2endowed: 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
farouk0403:

my answer is capital YES. there is wide and clear difference.

second answer, yes I did my research work in lake chad basin. I also stayed in baga, dikwa, konduga, Bama, which are all big local governments in Northern Borno and those local governments that I have listed even in the next 10 years they can never rehabilite what bokoharam have done to them. I also stayed in southern borno in Biu, hawul, shani, kwayakusar. the southern borno local governments are less affected by bokoharam.

you are free to ask me any reasonable question concerning bokoharam and I will try my best to give you the appropriate answer

Have u live under boko haram led territorial control in the past. That's summary of the question.
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by farouk0403(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2016
just2endowed:

Have u live under boko haram led territorial control in the past. That's summary of the question.

no because before they invade the town where I stayed we fled. but I have some friends that are unlucky and they became bokoharam captives. some were slaughtered while the lucky ones escaped by wearing female's dress, they told us how bokoharam turned them into slaves they are forced to dug graves and burry rotten bodies of the people that were killed
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by lordkhalifa(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2016
Xbabangida:
The war against bokoharam is not realistic.
the fulani sipping donkey will prefer to be chasing ghost in Niger delta than to address the menace once and for all...

Well dog eat dog no problem
Re: Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times by Leke001: 6:36pm On May 29, 2016
myola:
Buhari can solve all ds problems by using one stone to kill so many birds. Impliment regionalism in d national conference or allowed ds country slipt, with that d north can practice their full sharia and Niger delta will have their oil. My secondary school mind submittion o

I mentioned this to a friend who because of his blind support for buhari insulted me and my education...as much as people do not or did not want GEJ,he had the best intentions for this nation,but gullible Nigerians didnt let it go thru...I pity us and our children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 South-East August Meeting In Owerri (Photos) / Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah / Agbakoba Defends Tinubu Over ‘Return’ Of Subsidy, Urges Institutional Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.