Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) (11627 Views)

Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo) / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Best011: 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
jimmyolasun:
This kind thing eeh... The father be like*son if you don't go seven round you area bastard*
like seriously no playooo
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by plenitude(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
a little sleep, a little slumber. a little folding of the hand to rest leads to poverty... Lol
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 29, 2016
Lolzz...
Not really funny sha
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
Vinshu:
Love it.

are u kidding me.
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Deejaygold(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Rubbish tradition
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by hesilo(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Truflexunits(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Crazy tradition
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by 2buffagain(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Vinshu:
Love it.

Ashawo.
You never tire to dey fvck publicly yet?
You don dey old O.

1 Like

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by LarryBee1k: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by paix(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is Practical SEX EDUCATION. Do you expect the family name to be defamed simply because he can't satisfy his wife in bed? All hands must be on deck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: / Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.